The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

[QUOTE=Tannedwolf;11808061]Tried Fanny today. I must say she is petite and pretty. First thing that put me down was that she was sharing the house wit other ladies. The room, like her, is petite. Enough space for a bed and one person walking space. Bathroom was shared. Environment was not conducive. Can hear the ladies talking loudly outside...

Massage wise has strength but no oil was applied. BM is non existence as she was like rushing. HJ was sensual with her lying besides me. The entire session ended within 40 minutes as I do not want to shower cos no privacy. She tried to compensate after i released by massaging my tummy with a towel on my tummy as she can't wash her hands:toilet occupied.

RTM? Don't think so.[/QUOTE

Sorry. Forgot the link to Fanny
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=473868
Old 18-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
inkrubber98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't mean to burst your bubbles but I think she initiate kisses on the lips to her customers. I guess that that's one of her strong GFE skills, that you are lead to think that in that hour or so she is your real GF. Yes she initiated to kiss me on the lips as well, plus a little tongue action towards the end when things got heated up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
First time visit chewyfruit yori aka ruby, been wanting to try her when she was here previously when with tigerden stable but no chance. First look, she seems way prettier than the picture, rmb last time when i try princess and managed to saw her in.the same apartment din realise she look so pretty. This time round she seems to really chio or maybe I 'xiao chong nao..'

Eventhough we din knw each other, but she managed to chat with me and makes me feel that we are like couple. The entire session was unforgettable and I was simply memorised by her beauty and sweetness. Throughout the session she kept planting kisses all over me especially on my lips.. I NEVER felt comfortable kissing FL before and therefore I never really like it but f..k.. shit, yori is really different, she kiss me as if I am her bf. I cannot speak for the rest of the bros but for me, I can feel if someone is kissing you just for the sake of kissing or if she is giving kisses from her heart. And from what I feel, her kisses were true from her heart. This is really one truely remarkable lady never to be missed or mayb I really kena her 'gong tao'.
Duno really knw hw to give her rating but giving her any rating less than 10 would really be lying to myself.. Only shortfall is the location can be damn inconvience for non driver.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

That is what popular FLs are good at. They know how to kc their customers. Alot of perks for them...after that she just needs to post simple things like needing a face mask machine or some special cream n guys will be queuing up to buy her these things. Thats why always rmb that the "loving" ends once u step out of the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrubber98 View Post
Don't mean to burst your bubbles but I think she initiate kisses on the lips to her customers. I guess that that's one of her strong GFE skills, that you are lead to think that in that hour or so she is your real GF. Yes she initiated to kiss me on the lips as well, plus a little tongue action towards the end when things got heated up.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
inkrubber98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainer View Post
That is what popular FLs are good at. They know how to kc their customers. Alot of perks for them...after that she just needs to post simple things like needing a face mask machine or some special cream n guys will be queuing up to buy her these things. Thats why always rmb that the "loving" ends once u step out of the room.
U are so right. She has truly mastered the art of KC. Wonder if they really bought the face mask and cream for her lol.
Old 18-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainer View Post
Quote:
U are so right. She has truly mastered the art of KC. Wonder if they really bought the face mask and cream for her lol.
Thanks guys for supporting ruby/ princess, i meant frenching as a joke lah. but i really love them alot that why mah i support them like previous ang pais tina, sherry . Anything also can... i sure first on queue.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 18-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

cham ... kana kc big time by Yori.
Poison gao gao.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crayfish004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried her http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4054
looks cute~
Old 19-09-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

RTM to Bunny today after several consecutive days of trying out random MLs. She treats her returning customers really well so I thought I ought to post something for her. She's moved a few times but her latest location is still in area B for those who were wondering. Her room is bigger now and comes with an attached bathroom. I dare say her massage is still one of the best ones for her age group in the current market. Highly recommending her to anyone who's looking for a legit massage by a 170cm lady with C cups who does it topless.

Bro macktamer your mirror is still there LOL.

Cheers!

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!bunny/cko
Old 19-09-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

FR on shakyywayy's Irene....

When boss shakyywayy informed me there are 2 girls incoming, I had to check them out. Unfortunately the timing is bad and it's only until now that I found the time to pay one of them a visit, and they are leaving in under 2 weeks' time??! Dammit.

Still, location for those who know remains the same, and when she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised.. She looked better than the photos as many have pointed out, and was wearing the same white/pinkish dress as shown in the photo. Age height and breast sizes are accurate lol. Her boobs were just begging to pop out of that dress lol. She got me into the room, helped to undress me, and ushered me to the bathroom outside for a shower. Went back to room and onto the massage table. She started to give me a neck and shoulders massage. Effort was there but not as powerful as YF obviously, and I think not as strong as Demi for those who tried. But as bros mentioned, you visit Irene for her playfulness and special so go for those reasons haha. Half an hour of massaging on my back comprises hands, back kneeling and even back stepping. She showed her calloused knuckles, palms and elbows from working every day with us guys.. The weather and being in an a/c room all day does not agree with her. As other bros have mentioned, she did develop a heat rash and her hands feel dry. Next time I visit her must get her a hand cream lol. Bros wanna win brownie points can do that too. Oh yes, massage on the back included the unique use of bum bone to work on my back, which was really nice.

Then she asked me to go doggie, and proceeded to take off her clothes. I didn't know what she took off until I was doggied up and peeped in between my rambutans and saw just how much she took off haha. I'll leave that to you to find out There was a fair amount of ass rimming, she seemed to like that. But I don't so it didn't have the effect on me, even though she kept saying how she wants to rape me.. Ack. lol. She then did her BM on my back and it was so damn nice to feel her lovely warm boobs all over my back, legs, head lol. Quickly asked her to turn around and the fun really really begins. Lots of wet kisses everywhere, lots of horny movements, 69HJ, our bodies were entwined at one point on that small massage table lol it was precarious, can't decide if I was going to fall off or she was. If there was a bed in that room, we would be seriously having fun lol.

There were plenty of firsts for me this time round.. I don't usually cum easily but she managed it, and in an explosive way too. Let's just say that yes, she is one really super horny lass, and her HJ and JG was fantastic. It was one solid hour of playful fun and my cock was raging hard almost all that time, a miracle in itself! I don't want to say too much as each person may experience different things but chemistry with her is important. Be at ease with her, be comfortable, don't be too rude or demanding, and you can't go wrong with her. We had plenty of laughs despite my hopeless Chinese and it was so nice to cuddle up to her at the end, just before I showered up to leave. She said next time I must try tarma with her sister, or if her alone again, she's going to make me go crazy lol. Wonder what that means. Now I am torn between trying Hazel, Irene again, or both!

Definitely a gem. Note she does have a hint of smoking I think, in her breath. May turn off some folks; I didn't mind. I'll just end with saying that my hands were busy while her hands were busy lol. Nuff said!

Damage: $150 for 90 mins + tips. Recommended for playful special more than pro JG lol.
Old 19-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:
no worries bro, I been chionging for a fair number of years, so can kinda say I seem quite alot and experience alot too.. Fls are always Fls, no feeling involve, only cash on transaction.. 😁

My MR is.to merely let bros out there knw how gd she really is, but to get me kced.. still far from it.. hope my MR wont offend yori supporters out there as sm1 zapped me with a pinch of jealous.. we are here to enjoy the services of these ladies, not to get jealous over them. thks.
Old 19-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bbq1989 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello! Anyone tried Lisha from chewyfruit before? Saw her profile since a while back but can't seem to be able to find her reviews.

Last edited by bbq1989; 19-09-2014 at 08:33 AM.
Old 19-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Chastity had questionnaire to answer before booking her or she prefer the 'good' and 'regular' more that y she just ignore those she had no time slots or too busy. Care to shred some light on these so I can book her for at least one time~

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha bro, I MIA you also wanna pull me in....

Not that I wanna hide or what, but I kinda know how she works... some bros experienced it as well... the other time I kena flamed by some bros for recommending a ML who ignored them..

Anyway, it seems I somehow got into chastity's ignore list as well...
Yup bro a lot bros here kenna her kc poison albeit some deeper than others.
It a good feel but as some had point out that she had started hinting things she needed then I had to see if she tried that on me or she dun see potential in me although I rtm a few times Poison too deep liao~

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
cham ... kana kc big time by Yori.
Poison gao gao.
Old 19-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Bro stiffness, got link to this Irene? Search high and low and also the TS name can't find anything.
Old 19-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayfish004 View Post
looks cute~
This one looks very familiar. Suggest to proceed with caution.
Old 19-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayfish004 View Post
looks cute~
Bro, attached my virgin post:
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread....=#post11365103

Cathy, Mango
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1