The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
well_done is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwell_done is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wah haven't been following what's happening. Safe to make apptmt with mint anot
Old 06-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
Agreed. By luck 你是她的菜 ,赚到了

It happened to me not once but 2x... Lol
Wah all the handsome and well endowed bros tan tio liao! Lucky men!
Old 06-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
From the pictures, i think she is also known as Hebe from Perfect Massage Club.

http://www.perfectmassage.club/hebe

Bro Javabean included her in his complilation.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=13905211
Ya but none mentioned about her JG. So probably will not try
Old 06-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Sorry to hijack this thread.

I may get flamed for asking this question because I think it is inappropriate but I don't really have other channels to ask.

So pardon me for asking...

Is there any group/forum that discusses "other intimate services depending on chemistry" topic?

The reason I am asking (afraid of asking), is because I know this section caters mainly for massage and non-intercourse services. There is a general untold rule that if no "home run" information is available or publicized openly, higher chances that the ML can last and not be raided. I am not sure how true this is.

That said, I have seen/experienced some examples of inconsistencies of services provided.

Eg:
1. OKT's published services says strictly no FJ, kindly respect ML's wishes, I managed to get more than what was advertised but many bros did not get.

2. Advertised services only restricted to HDLY/BM/HJ, all the FRs contributed concurred but after the ML was caught and deported, so many bros came out to say how they missed her FJ.

3. Advertised services say no FJ, I probed further online, some bros testified the ML offered but when I contacted the ML, it was totally off menu.

4. Advertised services say only BM/HJ. Reached ML location, was offered FJ and I was told that the OKT anyhow say no FJ.

5. Another incident where services did not include full course but after that when a bro was "cheated", many other bros came out to say they did "raw" with the ML. I think seasoned bros know which incident I was talking about.

So if there is a forum or group discussing such a topic, please PM me and fill me in if possible. I would much prefer home run to be on menu and I do not want to miss out because I was misled by the advertised services.
Wah u are asking abt the greatest mystery of the universe leh, how to answer?!?! XD

Anyway I don't think I'm senior enough to give answers but just my observation is, nothing is really real out there. Not the adverts, not the MLs and sometimes not even the bros here.
If anything, adverts usually set the base. That base could already be the limit for some MLs but for many, it is something with which you try to "build up on". So it's not "real".

MLs have their own preferences and feelings. Sometimes they song song, like you and give u some extras. It may or may not happen, if it does you heng, if it doesn't you also no need angry and start to get all vengeful. After all, you should always go in with the lower expectation (the advert as base again) to prevent disappointment. Of cos there r those who willingly offer if u give more money. But just becos 8 out of 10 does that doesn't automatically imply the remaining 2 will. So MLs are not "real".

Some bros are not real. They say they were given extra, they say only, who confirm? Who knows if it's real, or if they are just out to sabo? Even if real, who knows is it becos of the above (ML felt like it) and may not apply to all. Some say don't have, but actually they got, just don't wanna say. How you know?

End of the day, in the cyber world, take everything with a pinch of salt. You can do all the research you want (which is why a compilation by Jb is so useful) , you can join chat grps, you can ask to lessen the risk, but the only way to know is to try and validate for yourself.

And always go with a clear objective and MANAGE YOUR EXPECTATIONS. If you want massage (of cos it's mostly gonna be half baked ones, want proper ones there's always a cheaper and better alternative everywhere ard Singapore), then go with the objective it's a massage with HJ and some playability. If you think u prefer FJ, go spend the money directly on a chiobu for the deed. If you are clear in what you want, less likely for you to get disappointed becos you know what to expect. If you keep trying to test water and aim for something you dunno if you can win, then the higher probability u will lose (money and time and maybe even heart).
Old 06-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erica only ?

Last edited by seqing; 06-12-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
The problem these days is FL2 is getting such bad press and there's simply no business for these FL and they have to be "converted" to ML. Just from this business case, there is a greater loss by staying as a FL unless they are so good that it can attract RTF.

Fucking ML are hit and miss and for some unknown reason (known as chemistry) , some ML can fuck many others but not you but you get to fuck those who are known for being strict and do not need FJ to get RTM.

This is life unforunately.....
Agree with the business case, heard bros mentioned here before on the bad reputation of FL dome 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post

And always go with a clear objective and MANAGE YOUR EXPECTATIONS. If you want massage (of cos it's mostly gonna be half baked ones, want proper ones there's always a cheaper and better alternative everywhere ard Singapore), then go with the objective it's a massage with HJ and some playability. If you think u prefer FJ, go spend the money directly on a chiobu for the deed. If you are clear in what you want, less likely for you to get disappointed becos you know what to expect. If you keep trying to test water and aim for something you dunno if you can win, then the higher probability u will lose (money and time and maybe even heart).
Good words of wisdom. Hardest thing is to balance between knowing upfront what to expect and the thrills of not knowing what to expect.

An often quoted example by bros here is, why go HC and massage joints when they can also be satisfied by going directly to FL or brothels. It is the excitement of not knowing what to expect and hoping to get lucky.

I guess in the end, I would have to go experience myself and keep my expectations low.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
coldwater833 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this is the correct place for MR but here goes.

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-qing-massage/

(First experience so pardon my noobness)

1. Location: Discreet, private condo/apartment, small unit, stay alone
2. Looks: Looks like photos.. but +3-5 years, still okay for me. Pre-milf
3. Body: Petite sized lady 1.5m or so. Slim, no visible fats at tummy area
4. Boobs: Very big for her size, C+ and seems enhanced, but nicely done. Not the softest type, I prefer firm just nice.. with erect nipples.

She tries hard to break ice, made it less awkward for me, esp. when it was my first time experiencing this. Showered with me. Naked from the start until the end. Good strength in her massage despite her small frame. During massage, she kept showing me her phone about this potential customer who kept texting her asking too much questions.. maybe it's one of you bros here

Auto-roam all the way but not down there, really nice boobs to play with. I think if I'd insisted, I would have gotten more than just 2 x HJ. But being my first time, better take it slow. Some dirty talk, whisper in your ears and moan along the way. In the end, she hugged me before I left. Not a time watcher.

RTM: Yes probably.. but I'm keen to try others before returning to her.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Heard that FP was heavily targeted recently... do be on your toes

Just visited my "媳妇"... looked quite the same as during her second stint... still full bodied and not syt which is normally not my type but I do like her for some other stuff.
http://www.qbjj77.com/1002
Paste her link here in case some Bros interested to revisit her

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 06-12-2016 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Add 媳妇 link
Old 07-12-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
rooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
Visited 双双(http://mygongzhuwang.com/shuang-shuang/) a few days ago during the afternoon. Her photos looked really great and she advertised BBBJ and BF which is the main reason why I chose her.

She stays near the edge of area G so location wise, it's safer. I called her when I reached her condo and followed instructions to enter the condo. Listen carefully to her instructions otherwise you will waste time going to the wrong lift. Entered her place and greeted by her. I was greeted by her in low cut top and tight miniskirt. Can totally see her boobs flowing out lo, such a nice sight. One thing I noticed was a pair of men's shoes just beside her door, so I guess she is not staying alone. Her face closely matched her normal photos in the website, I actually think she looks better. Place wasn't that dim so I can see her face clearly, totally like her pretty face. She's slightly short though and she's not model slim. Bros who want a model like ML, you will be disappointed.

One thing that got me smitten was her voice and the way she talks. She talks politely and gentle and the thing is she sounds genuine about it which I think is quite rare. No commercial feel at all to be honest.

I showered alone and proceeded with the massage. This is where it irks me. She cannot do proper massage but she has the strength and she does leg pressing on my back. I don't think she knows how to massage at all but she does put in more strength when I asked for it and she is quite accommodating if you ask nicely. She also did boob massage on my back and they were real. We chatted throughout the session on random stuff. I really liked her a lot for her voice and her gentleness and I stopped her massage because I really wanted to play with her instead like a girlfriend. Her GFE is definitely through the roof! Best I ever experienced. Halfway through the massage, I asked her whether she is staying with another person, she said yes and asked whether I want tarma. She even said her friend is prettier than herself. I declined since I did not bring extra cash.

I flipped over and she pulled down her top to begin playing with my dick while sucking my nipples. I reached for her boobs and they were fun to play with. I requested to suck her nipples and she obliged, moving her boobs closer to my face and I totally went for it and she gave out soft moans. After awhile she asked whether I wanted the BJ, I asked whether can do without cap, she paused for awhile and examined my dick. Yes! Examined! She said can do without cap but she needs to bathe with me to clean "it" properly. I wasn't prepared to get up and lose the feeling so I just said go ahead with cap. She put the cap on and started blowing me. After 5 mins or so, I told her I don't want BJ anymore (since I cannot feel much anymore. I told her I want to play with her instead and started to ravage her boobs with my mouth again and I can tell she liked it too from her giggle and wide smile. A note to all bros, if you want BBBJ, you better inform her before you bathe so she can clean u up properly.

She continued with HJ and I shot out soon. I bathed alone, dressed up, paid and left. I looked at the time and noticed that I was shortchanged by 15 minutes. It is ridiculous but I must admit I enjoyed my time with her. Totally felt great with her attitude and service.

I will give the usual point grading system:
Face: 9 (Somehow I liked her looks, not SYT for sure, a young MILF more likely)
Body: 8 (Would have scored 9 if she is slimmer but hey, her boobs are awesome)
Massage: 4 (Yep, a disappointment)
Sensual: 9 (very accommodating)
BJ: 5 (SOP and can't feel much with the cap and had to change to HJ instead because I want to play with her boobs more. Don't think there is a point in having a BJ with boobs like hers)
BF: NA (Forgot about it)
GFE: 10 (no horse run)

I will RTM only for her GFE and not for massage. Above description is based on my own personal experience. Maybe my chemistry with her was great, that's why I enjoyed her. I guess if you treat her nicely, she will return the favor.
BEWARE! Made an appointment with her in the morning for an afternoon session, chiong all the way there in the hot sun only for her to double book the a lot, was unapologetic about the whole episode as well, lucky liltiger had another ang pai that was free , took my money there instead.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LS Ace is Cool - loads of Potential

http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/

Just tasked to announce Aini is back after visiting her this morning.

Haha... feel lazy to write a long MR like last time only to have bros say that the MR is fake.

Intersted then just click on my posts to read the previous long versions.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost...ostcount=16088

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost...ostcount=16305

Just to note her GFE and playability is tops!

Service is great as usual!

She needs no introduction so I sign off here.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
GTPowered is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGTPowered is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/

What more to ask for from a SYT? Real solid charming services from a charming beautiful girl.
She took care of my lusts and got me to unload my load real good.
Absolutely loved the session. She’s a must go to SYT amongst all current bactch of MLs.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AK16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xin-er-massage-hj/

Has been her regular duirng her previous stint here. Somehow I was attracted by her to go back again and again, probably her look and GFE. Had lost count how many times I have visited her. Below is my rating:

Look: 9/10 she scored high in this area. Surely won’t reject kind
Massage: 7/10 she does have some technique and not the piano type. But don’t expect hard massage.
HJ/ sensual: 9/10. she is patient and not a time watcher. Will take her time to stimulate you . You will surrender in no time 🙂
GFE: 10/10. Perhaps we have good chemistry or this is her forte as I felt like visiting my mistress everytime I see her.
RTM: Sure.
Highly recommended. No regret!
Old 07-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on Abby

http://sgfoxy.com/%e7%88%b1%e7%a2%a7-abby

congrats me guys! I just had my paid BJ and it's to Abby. thks to jasonJr recommendation.

pre-massage: strip to my b day suit myself and shower myself. she can in with her bra and panties to help me out. soup me and make sure my didI is well washed. did a standing bj there.

masaage: got strength. a combination of Thai and Chinese pressing style. maybe about 20 mins.

then the main show began when she blew me when I was on fours. 1st position. from the back. 2nd position. she lie below. 3rd position. I knee on one leg and ndp she blew side way. before she start her next position I cum liao...in her hand....gg. felt like a loser...😣

side note: she massage me in her panties. asked her to remove but she doesn't want. she said that if she remove her panties, customer will want to licked her. she allow touching under there but cannot slide fingers inside.

like most bro say the whole session is about 40 to 50 mins.

RTM: maybe. I am afraid of bj addiction.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR on Tracy and Eva

http://sglonelyguy.com/tracy-massage/

http://sglonelyguy.com/eva-massage/

Was feeling really tired out yesterday and decided to pay Tracy a visit.

Location was pretty convenient in a studio apartment.

Before starting the massage, Tracy recommended for doubles with her friend Eva, say massage with four hands better, more effective. I was really burnt out so I thought, what the hack, might as well.

That's the start of my 双飞 experience.

Tracy is not so tall sultry, bosom lady full of teasing and womanly favour. Her friend Eva is tall and curvy, a little shy with a young lady kind of aura. It is pretty hard to imagine this combination, yeah. Hehe.

Massage wise, two big thumbs up on this. Take my word for it, four hands are better than two. World wide coverage, taking care of the aching muscles from top to bottom, front to back. Sufficient strength and penetration, skills of Eva is as good as Tracy, both from the same teacher.

Sensual part is even better. The sensual actually started during the massage where Tracy teasing every now and then. Being the devilish one, will tease you non-stop. While her friend will gently handle you with care, breathing softly on you, caressing you like an angel.

With this combination, you have an angel and a devil on each side, literally in heaven and hell. My hands are full all the time, and my tongue as well. Great experience!

RTM again, for this experience? When I have the Vit M again...Hehe.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Heard that FP was heavily targeted recently... do be on your toes

Just visited my "媳妇"... looked quite the same as during her second stint... still full bodied and not syt which is normally not my type but I do like her for some other stuff.
http://www.qbjj77.com/1002
Paste her link here in case some Bros interested to revisit her
Thanks for the information...Sexy Zoey is back

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1