The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7973 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Does anyone know where Xiao Jing of MGZW is now? Ad no more. Stay central. SAid the last time she will be here for quite a while more.. but I lost her contact. Cheers for helping out in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioparty View Post
Does any bro know moon - has a hello kitty tattoo on her leg, and lives near kovan. Know a bro say she rtc alr but she told me she was not leaving anytime soon, lost her contact. If you do, pm me pls much appreciated.
Probably our No. 1 chiong master can tell u the answer. He controls who can / cannot work in SG.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7973 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
WTF......away for a couple of days and seems like something serious happened or is happening. Anyone want to summarise or should the outsiders be minding their own business?
Better stay out of their business. I do not want to be banned.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioparty View Post
Does any bro know moon - has a hello kitty tattoo on her leg, and lives near kovan. Know a bro say she rtc alr but she told me she was not leaving anytime soon, lost her contact. If you do, pm me pls much appreciated.
She has rtc. Confirmed plus chopped.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/

Very authentic JG. Can see results

Anyway anyone know who is the younger ML that works in the same place as her?
Old 05-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7644 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoop View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/

Very authentic JG. Can see results

Anyway anyone know who is the younger ML that works in the same place as her?
As shared by some bros previously, it should be Angel aka Abby.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=14880110
Old 05-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Anyone tried belinda's massage and JG? Didnt see any fr on her

http://rubyeclipse.com/belinda1.html
Old 05-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huatster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Laura .....mgzw.
For boobies lover ,real big D's!just love fondling them whereever she massages lol
4g roaming but please respect lah if kena reject
90mins massage is 7/10.
Sensual is 10/10 magical hands with soft and tender boobs ,sure kill
My 2nd shot was way to tough ,
She perseverance on like a soldier ,change variation until go toilet ,finish it off with soap and boobs squeezing . Awesome!!!I nearly forgot ,got jg and hdly also!
Old 05-12-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Sorry to hijack this thread.

I may get flamed for asking this question because I think it is inappropriate but I don't really have other channels to ask.

So pardon me for asking...

Is there any group/forum that discusses "other intimate services depending on chemistry" topic?

The reason I am asking (afraid of asking), is because I know this section caters mainly for massage and non-intercourse services. There is a general untold rule that if no "home run" information is available or publicized openly, higher chances that the ML can last and not be raided. I am not sure how true this is.

That said, I have seen/experienced some examples of inconsistencies of services provided.

Eg:
1. OKT's published services says strictly no FJ, kindly respect ML's wishes, I managed to get more than what was advertised but many bros did not get.

2. Advertised services only restricted to HDLY/BM/HJ, all the FRs contributed concurred but after the ML was caught and deported, so many bros came out to say how they missed her FJ.

3. Advertised services say no FJ, I probed further online, some bros testified the ML offered but when I contacted the ML, it was totally off menu.

4. Advertised services say only BM/HJ. Reached ML location, was offered FJ and I was told that the OKT anyhow say no FJ.

5. Another incident where services did not include full course but after that when a bro was "cheated", many other bros came out to say they did "raw" with the ML. I think seasoned bros know which incident I was talking about.

So if there is a forum or group discussing such a topic, please PM me and fill me in if possible. I would much prefer home run to be on menu and I do not want to miss out because I was misled by the advertised services.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

I may get flamed for asking this question because I think it is inappropriate but I don't really have other channels to ask.

Is there any group/forum that discusses "other intimate services depending on chemistry" topic?

The reason I am asking (afraid of asking), is because I know this section caters mainly for massage and non-intercourse services. There is a general untold rule that if no "home run" information is available or publicized openly, higher chances that the ML can last and not be raided. I am not sure how true this is.

That said, I have seen/experienced some examples of inconsistencies of services provided.

Eg:
1. OKT's published services says strictly no FJ, kindly respect ML's wishes, I managed to get more than what was advertised but many bros did not get.

2. Advertised services only restricted to HDLY/BM/HJ, all the FRs contributed concurred but after the ML was caught and deported, so many bros came out to say how they missed her FJ.

3. Advertised services say no FJ, I probed further online, some bros testified the ML offered but when I contacted the ML, it was totally off menu.

4. Advertised services say only BM/HJ. Reached ML location, was offered FJ and I was told that the OKT anyhow say no FJ.

5. Another incident where services did not include full course but after that when a bro was "cheated", many other bros came out to say they did "raw" with the ML. I think seasoned bros know which incident I was talking about.

So if there is a forum or group discussing such a topic, please PM me and fill me in if possible. I would much prefer home run to be on menu and I do not want to miss out because I was misled by the advertised services.
I am semi-retired, currently just returned to S'pore but I can tell you all these that you asked, like 'advertised services' MAY not include any other services that the ML or FL might do with you. If the ML/FL like your face, maybe she will do FJ or BBBJ even if not advertised. I don't think there is a forum of this kind, mostly will be deleted or banned. There used to be a forum for bad reviews/raw/double-booking/say got do this but don't hav about 1-2 years back, now not sure if the forum still around.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Eg:

i think there is a pte wechat group floating around..
whenever i post and MR will get some PM, seem to be from some "group"
Old 05-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Eg:

Not flaming you but are you for real? ML choose to advertise as ML so that they can choose who they want to fuck and get additional compared to FL. Plus it is easier to fish for carrot and make them feel special with i only fuck with you

Ask yourself ...how many can really massage? 1%?
Old 05-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
assperiment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
There's more than one such group. The laojiao cheongsters know don't have to ask to join. The risk of expanding the group is the risk of baotohkias
Old 05-12-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Not flaming you but are you for real? ML choose to advertise as ML so that they can choose who they want to fuck and get additional compared to FL. Plus it is easier to fish for carrot and make them feel special with i only fuck with you

Ask yourself ...how many can really massage? 1%?
That is true.

With the market price nowadays, where the damage of a HJ and a FJ are almost the same, most girls are choosing to advertise as an ML. Additional advantages, of course would be better earning by providing sex service and higher chance to fish a carrot-head. Not to mention, being a ML catches less attention from the blueboys, which is most OKTs/advertisers preference.

Although there is a rule here not to mention extra service in the review, which I think it is unnecessary, fellow bros should be wise enough to judge whether the price quoted by the girl is reasonable. Spend couple of trips to the legal houses to know about the service quality would help.

Quote:

This is how the statements should be read:

further intimacies depend on chemi$try = you need to pay more to fuck the ML
$trictly no FJ = you have to pay a lot more to fuck the ML

Old 05-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
Solid I like the idea of a WeChat group. Can some senior Bro or TS can take the lead and set up one.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Solid I like the idea of a WeChat group. Can some senior Bro or TS can take the lead and set up one.
I think there are couple of these groups out there, e.g. wechat, QQ. Unless you are a heavy cheongster, else it is purely wasting of time and bandwidth... just imagine everyday got hundred to thousand messages.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1