The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Let me post your mobile here first...
9******2

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How I pity that poor bugger who have his HP num posted big big in SBF cantonese called "mou tuen tuen fart tak"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-05-2015 at 10:26 AM.
Old 15-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You love All mei lah

Not all Mei hor, must have "xiao" in front as in "little" or "small"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Qualify first that I am not defending or supporting anybody in particular, just for friendly discussion sake. Well while I fully understand the reasons for commercializing SBF as everything in life needs $$ to run, there could be some compromise for individuals that are not exactly earning a fortune doing whatever they are doing

Don't get me wrong I don't mean compromise as in not paying, but as in maybe under a different scheme where a nominal sum is paid instead of the standard advertising amount, this way is a win-win situation for all parties but then the determination of this nominal sum is also a challenge as the perception of what is nominal will also vary from individual to individual

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
this is BOSS Sam call not me...I just doing NS...whatever mod is doing is his policy and not mine...whatever I am doing BOSS Sam knew or can check...

that doesn't mean Tony can mess around the SBF with his hooligan group...this dictates the type of evil character to be even as friend...luckily he is not my friend and I dun know him...those who had met him and knew him now think he had done too much to damage his own image...what I meant is rather than create havoc in my section...just gracefully walk away and dun login...you knew me...I am fair person and trust me to moderate fairly...how can I against him when I dun even know him...

getting rid of me as mod means you will have the next mod which may be even worst...then cycle repeats itself...&&

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-05-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go Vietnam but dowan to eat Vietnam food? Unless you are stationed there for few years then I would understand why you will need to search out other cuntries's food or even Sinkie's

How I wish I can be like you, every trip lose few kg, cause it seems that I am the other way round....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
exactly what I am thinking...losing weight easily...I dun eat also cannot lose weight...haha...

Old 15-05-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Let me post your mobile here first...
9******2
Quote:
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How I pity that poor bugger who have his HP num posted big big in SBF cantonese called "mou tuen tuen fart tak"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
sori hor...post phone number not allowed...later on cost other problem...so I had edited posts...

Old 15-05-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you talking about TonyCheong? He handled all my CP trips in the past & I had never faced any problems before. Actually I never update myself on other threads so I really do not know what happened lately also.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
NOT the Ad Fees/Money he cares about - he needs to NOT appear as an agent/pretend to just be a regular Samster to scam others.

MOST of his victims actually don't even know that they have been scammed by him and his gang of thieves - that is how smooth and seamless their operations are.

Likely reason why you didn't have any problems with him is that he knows you are an influential SBF poster and thus he/his gang handled you with kid gloves.

SEAJ
Old 15-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
NOT the Ad Fees/Money he cares about - he needs to NOT appear as an agent/pretend to just be a regular Samster to scam others.

MOST of his victims actually don't even know that they have been scammed by him and his gang of thieves - that is how smooth and seamless their operations are.

Likely reason why you didn't have any problems with him is that he knows you are an influential SBF poster and thus he/his gang handled you with kid gloves.

SEAJ
So you are saying snipeshot08 (and many others) are so stupid that they kena cheated and yet are clueless?
Old 15-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your powderful england failed too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
sori hor...post phone number not allowed...later on cost other problem...so I had edited posts...
Can help edit my powderful england in the previous post
Old 15-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Delete - Forgot .... again! Sigh...
Do not want it on my conscience.

Last edited by SEAJ; 15-05-2015 at 08:20 PM.
Old 15-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
nightren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

psps...ehhh from hanoi take flight better or bus to hcm ??? any bro can intro any budget and cheap hotel at hanoi?
Old 15-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightren View Post
psps...ehhh from hanoi take flight better or bus to hcm ??? any bro can intro any budget and cheap hotel at hanoi?
post here...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...14273&page=350

Old 16-05-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

deleted - deleted

Last edited by SEAJ; 16-05-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 17-05-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this is BOSS Sam call not me...I just doing NS...

getting rid of me as mod means you will have the next mod
Doing NS for this forum got $$$?
just notice you are moderator for the international thread
Old 17-05-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
How I wish I can be like you, every trip lose few kg, cause it seems that I am the other way round....
be on top, do the pumping, take control then will lose few kg
Old 17-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 14
MM LEE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMM LEE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMM LEE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good sharing guys.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1