The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 11
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Bro u making me drool!!!!
now I a bit regretted about my MR after reading about Yori's case.

What happen if every bros want her to put on shoe?
She will surely scold me the next time.

I think she treat me better because she pity my half past 3 Chinese.
But she sure is a nice lady, and so is this Yori everyone is talking about.
Please treat all of them nice.
Old 15-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=474485

Tried Peace today. I must say really put my bro to peace

Looks: 8.5 (resembles the picture alot. Must try for SYT lover)
Body: 8 (slim body with no excess fats, just my type. Boobs at most a B not for boob lover)
HJ: 7 (All HJs feel the same to me so cant really comment much)
Massage: 8 (good strength, not piano)
RTM: Yes. maybe next week

Was feeling stressed at work so decided to pay peace a visit. Location is in the east easy to locate. She operates in a condo so its very discreet and most importantly her room has a attached toilet! Really do not like to walk a distance to go to the toilet.

When she opened the door i was pleasantly surprised to see a pretty SYT welcoming me. You will not believe how many times i have seen someone 10 years older than their online photo. Took a quick shower and proceeded to have my massage. I must say for her small frame she really packs a punch. She asked me which area should she focus on and i told her that my shoulders were aching from working on the computer the whole day though i should have said my bro lol Anyway the massage was good and i felt alot better (not the rubbish piano type you usually get from SYT). She mentioned her specialty is head massage so please request for it if its your kind of thing.

Fast forward 30 mins later, she proceeded with the sensual part of the massage. Started off with a HDLY with me in a proning position, not really a fan of HDLY. (not sure why many bros here seem to love it). Next she lay next to me allowing me access to autoroam her top while she proceeded to lick lick lick while giving me a sensual HJ. After i unloaded, took a shower and she continue to give me a massage till time was up. This is really a plus point, unlike most ML who will chase you out after you have unloaded.

Promised i would write an FR after the service i received. This is my virgin FR so please be gentle with me and her lol.
Old 16-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
now I a bit regretted about my MR after reading about Yori's case.

What happen if every bros want her to put on shoe?
She will surely scold me the next time.

I think she treat me better because she pity my half past 3 Chinese.
But she sure is a nice lady, and so is this Yori everyone is talking about.
Please treat all of them nice.
The purpose of this thread is for Bros to share information. Not for ML to promote their services. As long as the MR/FR is true, I hope Bros no need to force others to delete their thread.
Old 16-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 11
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks for the MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitou5 View Post
FR on Yumi
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=472564

Booked a session today. Indeed a mind-blowing B2B experience. I seriously lost countless how many AR she did. She is a very chatty and pleasing lady. Room environment was good. Good Suction and BBBJ. Finale, CIM. Not easy to come by a gem like this if you are looking at service.

Looks: 7/10 - sharp feature
Body: 8/10 - Petite and slim.
Boob: 6/10 - enhanced D cupper
BBBJ - 10/10 - Slurping with suction and little teething.
CIM: - 10/10 - Suction non-stop till you emptied
RTM: yes, provide she is free. not easy to book her.
Old 16-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf89 View Post
Haha innocence face is censored so im thinking abt it. What special she has? Hahaha! Really make my life hard man haha
Bro although innocence face blurred out, she is still pretty. Wont reject one. Can try. Nice and bubbly gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro Macktamer, Innocence. got what something else, dun tickle my curiosity leh. Pm me to share leh Dun tell me pink lips also ar
Wa,innocence got something else? share share leh. Going to RTM her soon .........
Old 16-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, anybody knows if aisha/princess has an attached toilet? Thanks in advance
Old 16-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Hello, anybody knows if aisha/princess has an attached toilet? Thanks in advance
Nope but you will have quite low risk of seeing anyone as only her customers are using that outside toilet.

Last edited by ssurfer987; 16-09-2014 at 04:24 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/cutie-%E5%8F%AF%E7%88%B1/

My previous MR was a short FR on CUTIE.

andnow for the detail one.

It was a long day work today, a bad day at work indeed for me. I told myself not to venture into MLs anymore, and wanted to soon find a girlfriend.
My handphone full of MLs contact, I couldn't tahan anymore, and needed a release. I decided to contact CUTIE, which I had a wonderful time with her
the last time she came....She replied my message quite promptly and have good time management.

The door crack open she peeked out, still as lovely and cute as before, I still remember that I told her she look like taiwanese, and thank goodness
she remembers me, I hug her after she close the door. Very huggable her fabulous figure would make anyone turn thier heads when you walk down
orchard road with her; Combine with her beautiful face. She is like a university year 1 student to me. Slim legs, just nice boobs, nice hair, and not to forget
she smells good. Her attitude has not changed abit since the last time I met her, full of GFE and playful. My heart sank as I type this, I wanted her all for
myself if I can....

She fold my clothes, send me to bath. I told her I wanted 2 shots, and she hugged me and agreed to my request. We chatted as she massage me, from the conversation
she is a very young girl, and still have a lot of things to learn in this world. I would wan to emphasize that her massage has improved since the last time
she came and her willing to please attitude has not changed at all. I have seen many brothers getting let down by fake FRs, fake pictures. Trust me give cutie a shot.

* Disclaimer: Not every girl suits every guys taste. What I like doesnt means you like too.

Continue...
I fondle her tits with care, occasionally tuning her nipples. Very nice brown nips she got, and the boob size is just right. Not too big not too small.
Her figure is your typical hot University year 1 babe style, which I always dream of them giving me a hand-job /massage. She stroke my little brother with care
as i played with her tits, our eyes met, i can feel she is shy; i pecked her on her cheeks quickly when she is not aware, hehehe =). Her handjob is totally
non-mechanical, it feels like your ex-girlfriend doing it for you. At one point at the time guilt sank into me, but she did her best and made me so horny.
As i continue to touch her, she sense that i was ready to release; she increase her speed and i went into cloud 9....

She did the clean up on my little brother and told me not to move, very service oriented.
i Flipped around and she continued massaging my back.As for the second shot, I told her forget about it, as she already drain me out on the first shot.
But in actual fact my heart sank in with guilt; so young, so sweet, why do this trade. Perhaps i was too carried away by her GFE; but i believe some brothers
will feel the same way towards some other MLs.

When time is up i washed up, check the time, we have overshot for 5 mins. She still puts up a smile and told me she will miss me, gave me a hug, i paid her with tips
and we bid farewell.

She is a nice gem to be treasured, I am not sure when will she leave and perhaps not return anymore.

Respect her, and you will be well treated.

There is only one grade for her. Attitude 10/10.
Old 16-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
fishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishing around is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after reading so many praise and comments about Aisha just had to visit her.
finally managed to visit her and her is the FR.

Looks: 8/10 (Cute, Sweet, Nice)
Body: 7/10 (Chubby, Nice Boobs, Good Figure for her Boobs, Personally prefer slim and long for other activities)
Boobs: 10/10 (for boobs lover)
Massage: 8/10 (nice good strength and effort)
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Yes.

Brothers should only go in when she is ready. There is nothing available there for us to la kopi or rest if u go in immediately.

Had a very VERY enjoyable time.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I saw the comment last week as well and I kept mum when I went over to their place b4 mia. I was thinking that she'll know how to handle it but... anyway, she was super upset/agitated last night when we chatted. Good that you voiced out on her behalf...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Thanks for heads up but I did not look thur the comment over the weekend so miss out on it.... I had not rtm these few days no wonder I am behind on this information. Good that you voice it out for her and shall comfort her over my next rtm
Thank you bros for taking good care of them as well, hehe normally whenever i visit ruby will bring in some good food from various restaurants/food centre afterall sg is well known to be a food paradise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Next to her room but u won't be seen by anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishing around View Post
after reading so many praise and comments about Aisha just had to visit her.
finally managed to visit her and her is the FR.

Looks: 8/10 (Cute, Sweet, Nice)
Body: 7/10 (Chubby, Nice Boobs, Good Figure for her Boobs, Personally prefer slim and long for other activities)
Boobs: 10/10 (for boobs lover)
Massage: 8/10 (nice good strength and effort)
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Yes.

Brothers should only go in when she is ready. There is nothing available there for us to la kopi or rest if u go in immediately.

Had a very VERY enjoyable time.
Thanks for sharing and indeed u have an enjoyable time

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MassageFollower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
http://liltigersden.com/cutie-%E5%8F%AF%E7%88%B1/

My previous MR was a short FR on CUTIE.

andnow for the detail one.

It was a long day work today, a bad day at work indeed for me. I told myself not to venture into MLs anymore, and wanted to soon find a girlfriend.
My handphone full of MLs contact, I couldn't tahan anymore, and needed a release. I decided to contact CUTIE, which I had a wonderful time with her
the last time she came....She replied my message quite promptly and have good time management.

The door crack open she peeked out, still as lovely and cute as before, I still remember that I told her she look like taiwanese, and thank goodness
she remembers me, I hug her after she close the door. Very huggable her fabulous figure would make anyone turn thier heads when you walk down
orchard road with her; Combine with her beautiful face. She is like a university year 1 student to me. Slim legs, just nice boobs, nice hair, and not to forget
she smells good. Her attitude has not changed abit since the last time I met her, full of GFE and playful. My heart sank as I type this, I wanted her all for
myself if I can....

She fold my clothes, send me to bath. I told her I wanted 2 shots, and she hugged me and agreed to my request. We chatted as she massage me, from the conversation
she is a very young girl, and still have a lot of things to learn in this world. I would wan to emphasize that her massage has improved since the last time
she came and her willing to please attitude has not changed at all. I have seen many brothers getting let down by fake FRs, fake pictures. Trust me give cutie a shot.

* Disclaimer: Not every girl suits every guys taste. What I like doesnt means you like too.

Continue...
I fondle her tits with care, occasionally tuning her nipples. Very nice brown nips she got, and the boob size is just right. Not too big not too small.
Her figure is your typical hot University year 1 babe style, which I always dream of them giving me a hand-job /massage. She stroke my little brother with care
as i played with her tits, our eyes met, i can feel she is shy; i pecked her on her cheeks quickly when she is not aware, hehehe =). Her handjob is totally
non-mechanical, it feels like your ex-girlfriend doing it for you. At one point at the time guilt sank into me, but she did her best and made me so horny.
As i continue to touch her, she sense that i was ready to release; she increase her speed and i went into cloud 9....

She did the clean up on my little brother and told me not to move, very service oriented.
i Flipped around and she continued massaging my back.As for the second shot, I told her forget about it, as she already drain me out on the first shot.
But in actual fact my heart sank in with guilt; so young, so sweet, why do this trade. Perhaps i was too carried away by her GFE; but i believe some brothers
will feel the same way towards some other MLs.

When time is up i washed up, check the time, we have overshot for 5 mins. She still puts up a smile and told me she will miss me, gave me a hug, i paid her with tips
and we bid farewell.

She is a nice gem to be treasured, I am not sure when will she leave and perhaps not return anymore.

Respect her, and you will be well treated.

There is only one grade for her. Attitude 10/10.

Indeed she is a real cutie as her name suggested. Have looked for her the day before as well. Playful girl who will warm up to you once you know her better. Liked her kind and sometime blur nature. Has a nice figure which complimented her very well.

Looks: 8/10 Cutie beautie with a kind but blur nature
Body: 8/10 Nice figure with nothing excess on her
Boobs: nice soft C. Looks just nice on her.
Massage: 8/10. Good strength
HJ: 9/10 tried many various techniques making sure that I give her all my cum.
GFE: 8/10. She makes me feel that we are having a BF/GF session. shiok!!
Old 17-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtm Bingbing http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=473121

Do not understand why there is no one promoting her here as her service is out of the world or have I missed out on other gems.

Her Gfe and Bbbj is out of the world. Not a time watcher and takes her time to please. Ever stayed in her room chatting for another half hour more and not once chase me out..

Actually would not want to write this MR as I am afraid it would only make her busy wih no time for me..
Old 17-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Just finished a session with Bunny aka Pain. Had seen many positive reviews about her and finally was able to get a slot today.

Upon entering, the first thing that caught my attention was this girl is TALL. She greeted me with a lovely smile and led me to her room. Her apartment is very spacious and currently sharing with another girl. Managed to catch a glimpse of her roommate but Bunny refused to tell me who that is. Anyway, Bunny's service is top notch. Once in the room, she proceeded to unbutton my shirt, bring me slippers, and led me to the shower. The attention that she gave to all the details made me a little paiseh at times. She then proceeded to shower me. I initially refused as I don't want to be treated like a small boy being bathed by someone else, but she insisted and cleaned me thoroughly including my brother.

Then comes the massage. I must say that of all the ML that I've visited, she is the best. Now I know why she used to be called Pain. Strength, accuracy, and knowledge makes her a master in massage. As she massages, she explains each of the acupoints to you and tells you how they affect your body. Her strength is good and I was moaning in pain & satisfaction throughout the massage session. From my back to my legs, she covered every spot and I can feel all my tensed up muscles all loosen up.

The finale was very sensual but was letdown by my phone constantly buzzing. It distracted me from the whole session and I wasn't able to concentrate on the happy ending. Nevertheless she tried tirelessly and did it without any complaints. Overall, I was already a very very satisfied man because of the massage that she gave.

For bros looking just for some hanky panky fun, I would advise you to look elsewhere, but if you are in need of a good rub, Bunny is definitely your girl.

Ratings as below:
Looks: 7.5
Body: 8 (nice B with long legs)
Massage: 20/10
HJ: 8.5
GFE: 10
Old 17-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

She is sharing with 2 other ladies from Tiger Den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Just finished a session with Bunny aka Pain. Had seen many positive reviews about her and finally was able to get a slot today.

Upon entering, the first thing that caught my attention was this girl is TALL. She greeted me with a lovely smile and led me to her room. Her apartment is very spacious and currently sharing with another girl. Managed to catch a glimpse of her roommate but Bunny refused to tell me who that is. Anyway, Bunny's service is top notch. Once in the room, she proceeded to unbutton my shirt, bring me slippers, and led me to the shower. The attention that she gave to all the details made me a little paiseh at times. She then proceeded to shower me. I initially refused as I don't want to be treated like a small boy being bathed by someone else, but she insisted and cleaned me thoroughly including my brother.

Then comes the massage. I must say that of all the ML that I've visited, she is the best. Now I know why she used to be called Pain. Strength, accuracy, and knowledge makes her a master in massage. As she massages, she explains each of the acupoints to you and tells you how they affect your body. Her strength is good and I was moaning in pain & satisfaction throughout the massage session. From my back to my legs, she covered every spot and I can feel all my tensed up muscles all loosen up.

The finale was very sensual but was letdown by my phone constantly buzzing. It distracted me from the whole session and I wasn't able to concentrate on the happy ending. Nevertheless she tried tirelessly and did it without any complaints. Overall, I was already a very very satisfied man because of the massage that she gave.

For bros looking just for some hanky panky fun, I would advise you to look elsewhere, but if you are in need of a good rub, Bunny is definitely your girl.

Ratings as below:
Looks: 7.5
Body: 8 (nice B with long legs)
Massage: 20/10
HJ: 8.5
GFE: 10
Old 17-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Can specify which two gals
Tiger den a lot gals now

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is sharing with 2 other ladies from Tiger Den.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1