The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-01-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EasyEquation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Emmanuelle - Hebe

25/01/2018 | 0100H

FR for HEBE https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=679156

OKT: Prompt & fast, friendly.

The Girl

Looks: 9.5/10 - GND, SYT, really nice looking most men would like.
Body: 9/10 - Slim, really smooth skin.
BBBJ: 10/10 - Awesome! DT, balls, whatever. Takes it well! She choked a bit - Sorry...
FJ: 9/10 - Tight! Good stereo! When doing doggie, she'll flex her ass? Squeezes well for an amazing sensation. Didn't last long and shot inside CD.
GFE: 10/10 - One of those that doesn't look at her phone at all! Lies beside you while you rest. A good girl.
Overall: 9/10 - One of the rare gems, good in every category, the best part is she is clean, takes the effort to brush her teeth and clean herself well (trust me you can tell!)

RTF: Definitely! Would highly recommend her and this stable! Thanks bro!
Old 25-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
phalanx1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Aygo from Xclusive

Had an amazing session with Aygo. Was slim, hardworking and does a good job in AR. A must try for bros who love AR. Heard that she is leaving in 3 days time.
Old 25-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Centach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Titi from regent lust

First time penning an fr so bear with me

Looks: 8/10 Sweet girl next door kind of lady, looked more pretty in real life with light make up
Body: 8/10 Not bone skinny type, got flesh but not fat. Nice to hug. With small tattoo.
French: 7.5/10 Okay to kiss, okay to French. No rejections.
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking and deep throat kind of BBBJ. Saliva drooling all the way to my balls.
Painting: 8/10 Trimmed pussy with no foul smell. Get very wet after I gave her a good lick.
FJ: 8.5/10 Fucked her hard and deep with no issue of stomach pain or etc. Naturally lubricated so no ky needed at all. Screwing her in 5 different positions no issue at all. Very accommodating.
GFE: 8/10 Offered massage in between shots and will hug and cuddle together. Will start to tease and HJ prior to second shot to wake up my little demon and BBBJ right before main actions begin. Completed the whole session with a smile.
RTF: Yes, Hidden gem with excellent GFE and service. Took very good care of my and my Brother throughout the session.

Overall, Titi is a very service oriented girl that took good care of me throughout the whole 90 minutes. I would say her BBBJ and how she will keep initiating frenching during FJ is the highlight. Worth every penny spent.

Please up my point if you think my Fr is good. Thanks!
Old 25-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Short FR for Lisa ED while back at work
second RTF in one week
that alone speaks volumes
she just grows on you
all i had to say and write i already did
she just grows on you
and her ass is a piece of art
useless rating her
she is solar and service oriented
of you just must have big boobs pass
otherwise not to be missed
she just grows on you
OKT: i bet her rtf rate is high. right?
Old 25-01-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

2nd Bonk this month with the same stable.
Saw quite a few good ones dunno who to take.
In the end decided to go for Annie.

Definately a Pretty SYT Natural...
Looks like a Chinese Hk Actress but i dunno the name.
BBBJ: Slow with seductive eyes contact
FJ: Tight. Really very TIght haha.
GFE: Limited english need google traslate.
Shower: Soap me well enough and allows me to autoroam her whole body in shower
French: Light frenching not long tough

Note: Indians bros maybe take note. She said some she cannot tahan that might spoil your session.
Old 25-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Promised a FR to bro Jerry and this girl well deserved it.

Barbie (Bangkok-Gems) Super-Gem 100%.

As per previous Bro's FR, this is a solid gem. A little warm up and frenching is all over. Like long lost lovers.
Shower is real solid with lots of teasing and naughty talks with fucking CFM face expressions.
Shes definately a looker. Beautiful and slim.

Looks: 10/10 (Really Pretty. Like a Japanese. Very small face Fair skin tone)
Body: 10/10 (Figure is perfect. Nice boobs and ass)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Dun Stop till i CIM)
FJ: 10/10 (Change a few positions. Tight enough with loud surrounding sounds till i scared and calm her down and she just giggles)
Gfe:10/10. Frenching with tongue action and rides u like a real lover. Love everything about her. Very good English. Dunno how Bro Jerry find this Gem. Really thumbs up. Already secured RTF slot for Sat. Warning book in advanced bros. Not to be missed.

P/S: My 2shots finish within an hr. It seldoms hapens seriously either i'm tired to go for 2nd or i will need longer time. But this babe simply kills me off.
Confirm ganna KC. I didnt realise all 10/10 till i finish typing.. OMG!
Old 25-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topguru View Post
2nd Bonk this month with the same stable.
Saw quite a few good ones dunno who to take.
In the end decided to go for Annie.

Definately a Pretty SYT Natural...
Looks like a Chinese Hk Actress but i dunno the name.
BBBJ: Slow with seductive eyes contact
FJ: Tight. Really very TIght haha.
GFE: Limited english need google traslate.
Shower: Soap me well enough and allows me to autoroam her whole body in shower
French: Light frenching not long tough

Note: Indians bros maybe take note. She said some she cannot tahan that might spoil your session.
Cute and accurate photo. She really is quite a stunner
Old 25-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Andytoh8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jasmin from thaifairy

Face: 9/10 she looks almost exactly like the pictures posted of her.

Body: 9/10 she has a very balance body, with the curves in all the right places. No excess

Boobs: 8/10 I would say it is closer to C but the shape is perfect for a girl of her size. Can't stop fondling it.

Frenching: 9/10 Some frenching with her while in missionary position....frenching fighter

BBBJ: 10/10 I would say it is really out of this world. She can keep sucking for a extended period of time and my whole body was twitching all the way from her fierce BJ.

FJ: 10/10 Doggy was the best position to see her perfect body from behind. That ass and that body, I was grabbing her ass all the way.

Attitude: 10/10 even though she is tired out, but she still made the effort to service me.

Most important the nurse cosplay…..make me feel that i am doctor on that day….lol......Must try bros...worth ur money
Old 25-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

KOF98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Ella from emman.

Location: 8/10 - easy access for me. close to many famous eateries.

Looks: 10/10 - looks exactly like pictures. pretty and cute looking

Body: 7/10 - natural boobs. perfect.

Bbbj: 9/10 - she is skilled in this. 

Frenching: 8/10 - passionate frencher with slurping sound

Fingering: 8/10 - she enjoy tease with her clitoris very wet n responsive

FJ: 7/10 - multiple positions. Very accommodating.

Moaning: 7/10 - moans hard, but sounds fake to me. But at least she tries...

In conclusion, she is good bonk
Old 25-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
alien69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andytoh8989 View Post
Jasmin from thaifairy

Face: 9/10 she looks almost exactly like the pictures posted of her.

Body: 9/10 she has a very balance body, with the curves in all the right places. No excess

Boobs: 8/10 I would say it is closer to C but the shape is perfect for a girl of her size. Can't stop fondling it.

Frenching: 9/10 Some frenching with her while in missionary position....frenching fighter

BBBJ: 10/10 I would say it is really out of this world. She can keep sucking for a extended period of time and my whole body was twitching all the way from her fierce BJ.

FJ: 10/10 Doggy was the best position to see her perfect body from behind. That ass and that body, I was grabbing her ass all the way.

Attitude: 10/10 even though she is tired out, but she still made the effort to service me.

Most important the nurse cosplay…..make me feel that i am doctor on that day….lol......Must try bros...worth ur money
New stable????
Old 25-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

DrMundo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babybite View Post
Name: Hebe from Emma

From someone who has unusually high standards, I would like to write this review for hebe, she fully deserve a rating of 9 overall; A service that will be sure to put a smile to any male's face. I didn't want to write this review to not keep this gem to myself but that wouldn't be fair to her.

Look: 10 (Looks like a model, insanely pretty coupled with simple yet impeccable make-up)
Boob: Natural C (As soft as your dream pillow)
Body: 8 (Just the right size, petite, large boobs, great ass)
French: 9 (willing to kiss for the entire duration if you like)
Bj: 8.5 (Good blowjob and suction)
Fj: 9 (Willing to try any positions you prefer and willing to go on top and do all the hard work if you are tired.)
GFE: 9 (Excellent command of English and able to talk about anything under the sun with her)
What’s her damage bro?
Old 25-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Velina fr AA

Bros, I have to say I really hate what I am doing now... I wanted to keep her for myself, but there would be too selfish of me, and I would hurt the gal's income.

To love is not to possess, but to do what's is best for her...

I am not going to give any description of my deed with her... the pictures tells a thousand words.

Mind you... mine is a last minute booking. She was sleeping and have to wake up to wash up with no time to make up. She is a natural beauty... no need to make up is perfect for me liao....

For those who tried Yogurt fr Sex Sense and Maggie fr AA, let me tell you, Velina is no less... she belongs to that level....

She is petite and enjoys sex with lotsa TLC. So bros, please be gentle with her... Any abusive bros out there, pls stay away ok... Velina is not for you...
Old 25-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 0
pissmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpissmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpissmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

Velina fr AA

Bros, I have to say I really hate what I am doing now... I wanted to keep her for myself, but there would be too selfish of me, and I would hurt the gal's income.

To love is not to possess, but to do what's is best for her...

I am not going to give any description of my deed with her... the pictures tells a thousand words.

Mind you... mine is a last minute booking. She was sleeping and have to wake up to wash up with no time to make up. She is a natural beauty... no need to make up is perfect for me liao....

For those who tried Yogurt fr Sex Sense and Maggie fr AA, let me tell you, Velina is no less... she belongs to that level....

She is petite and enjoys sex with lotsa TLC. So bros, please be gentle with her... Any abusive bros out there, pls stay away ok... Velina is not for you...
Nice one bro !! Mine FR coming soon coz i just ended my session with her !! Lololol
Old 25-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissmeoff View Post
Nice one bro !! Mine FR coming soon coz i just ended my session with her !! Lololol
Maybe your experience not so good. Cos I tired her out liao... lol
Old 25-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak my all time favourite CIM gal last day today.
No chance to do cim with her.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1