The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 730 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
One thing we must "solute" the girls, they are just too creative in "cooking" up all kinds of stories. I have a few personal experiences dealing with them. What ever the stories are, finally it will lead to the issue of money. Of couse not all are like dat, I mean most of them are. Especially those WL working in Singapore.
Sometime we also have to 'cook' up some stories to tell the gals we got no money, or rather no much money.

My g/f do tell me things which eventually leads to $. I would 'cook' up stories so that i do not need to provide her the money. Of course, sometimes I do try to give her some $ especially when i vist her in VN. Recently I support her in her house rental ($140) and chinese languge lesson ($60). Now she stop lesson, but still i provide $200 monthly. Of course I look look see see 1st before i help her in $ terms.

In fact 1 of her friend really cooks up stories to many guys in sg. Her friend use to work in JC before she was caught and banned. I dunno how many guys she sleep with, but she will tell the guys that she is pregnant. Many sg bro send her $500 for 'abortion' and also tell her not to contact them. A few sg bro also visit her in vn, had her company while in vn. Than few mths after they go back sg, she will call and cook the pregnant stories... What she do with the $? She enjoy life, go disco, wine and dine...

Actually we have to give the poor vn gals the benefit of doubts. Some is really that poor that the most talk about topic is $ for survival.
Old 30-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
6 months? OMG .... that is too much... they buay paiseh one huh? They got no house to stay? Or yours is a palace to them... :P

Then how? How u reject them?
If they know what is paiseh, they will not come up with such request. I will tell my wife that i do not allow that and ask my wife to settle that.
Old 30-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
If we do not have a house there, gf and bx will stay with their family. There is no household expenditure to worry. Of course if bro who send their bx back to her family, defintely will have to give bx some money to bring back...
Bro, i think if you really marry her, then you will have to pay for her household expenses even when she is in saigon. Like what you said, you are giving her $200 a month and that is paying for her household expenditure. But if you really marry your ba xa and she stays in VN while you stay in singapore, then what's the true meaning of getting married?
Old 30-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

bingo.......... brother

Quote:
i think the main reason for sending bx back to siagon is to have some free time to have some fling while bx is in saigon..

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 30-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

I was about to comment on this until I read your message. "Wise" men think alike. haha

Quote:
Sometime its worth to give that small amount to buy a bit of freedom. Just like some of my friends who sponser wife for tour. Act too busy at work to travel with wife... but once wife goes oversea... choing till no day and night

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 30-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Sometime we also have to 'cook' up some stories to tell the gals we got no money, or rather no much money.
It is good idea to cook up story to tell the gals that we hv no $$ and the life in SG is not easy to earn a living in.

Personally i hv experience it myself! i hv told a gal (my close friend, but not yet lover) that i don't hv much $$ left to give her as i need $$ to support my aging parents. she respect my decision.

The true came out during my routine sending of $$ to her through remittance services. through the remittance sevices agent then i hv found out that i am not the only guy that send her $$$$. .

Bro be carefully that ur gf is not juggling between different guys. U will be heartbreak if u know the true. This is some of my sharing.
Old 30-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
I<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
The true came out during my routine sending of $$ to her through remittance services. through the remittance sevices agent then i hv found out that i am not the only guy that send her $$$$. .

Bro be carefully that ur gf is not juggling between different guys. U will be heartbreak if u know the true. This is some of my sharing.
Hey Bro,

Really sorry to hear this kind of thing had happened to you. $$$ lost can be earned again, but emotions/feelings given out cannot be taken back.

This is the one thing that i'm afraid of also, but no choice when your BX is with you, hard to think about anything else but her. :P
Sharing the sky,
We have been blessed you and I.

Gratitude List:
bangbangben, unclesammi, KangTuo, slyer, Jackbl, Snipeshot08, Torres_Mok, Reaper
Old 30-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
....The true came out during my routine sending of $$ to her through remittance services. through the remittance sevices agent then i hv found out that i am not the only guy that send her $$$$. .

Hi Bro, how did you found it out? The agent told you?
Old 30-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
To the person who zap me, what is wrong with buying flower for my gf? Dont tell me you had never bought any flowers for your loved one before? ...
Du ma, ppl buy roses for gf you also zap. WTF.
Old 30-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
The true came out during my routine sending of $$ to her through remittance services. through the remittance sevices agent then i hv found out that i am not the only guy that send her $$$$. . Bro be carefully that ur gf is not juggling between different guys. U will be heartbreak if u know the true. This is some of my sharing.
Bro, welcome to reality Vietnam. Not to sound bad, but i am glad you found out. Faster to find out means less money lost. I have shared with many bros many many times on how vietnamese view foreigners but yet i get a lot of negative remark saying `there are bad people in every country'. Yes i do know that especially when i have been in business for more than 6 years. But i have never seen any country where a lot of locals keep thinking of cheating foreigners
Old 30-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not surprise to hear this. A lot of guys in SG always think his WL ger is different from other WL. Only when they found out they are cheated then they realise what a fool they are and the only thing they can do is cursed.
Old 30-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Hi Bro, how did you found it out? The agent told you?
In order to send $$$ to ur gal in vietnam, the remittance agent will need to verify ur particulars, the remittance agent mistaken that i am the same guy that send her $$$, so she speak out the hp no. to me! to my horror it is not my hp no.
Old 30-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, welcome to reality Vietnam. Not to sound bad, but i am glad you found out. Faster to find out means less money lost. I have shared with many bros many many times on how vietnamese view foreigners but yet i get a lot of negative remark saying `there are bad people in every country'. Yes i do know that especially when i have been in business for more than 6 years. But i have never seen any country where a lot of locals keep thinking of cheating foreigners
sometimes it is difficult not to fall in love with a lovely viet gal, whose is beautiful, feminine, and submissive to u.

Whether a SG gal will do the same to u or not, u should know the answer, unless I am as rich and handsome like David Beckham?
Old 30-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not surprise to hear this. A lot of guys in SG always think his WL ger is different from other WL. Only when they found out they are cheated then they realise what a fool they are and the only thing they can do is cursed.
NOw i don't want to have any fling with a WL anymore. Now my target is the Thai singer at jazzy 51!
Old 30-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro...that sch fee u pay to learn. I pay sch fee long ago roi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1