The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 16
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://chewyfruit.net/yori-82213919/

this yori is prc or viet???

thanks
Old 14-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonycybershot View Post
http://chewyfruit.net/yori-82213919/

this yori is prc or viet???

thanks
prc lah.....

Looks like there are too many SYT with high GFE nowadays... too many girls, too little time, too little money.
Old 14-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thinking to go to bunny or love. so whats the big difference between them? does both have attached bathroom so no need to see unwanted people?
Old 14-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf89 View Post
thinking to go to bunny or love. so whats the big difference between them? does both have attached bathroom so no need to see unwanted people?
Nvr visit love before but bunny seems to be living alone? We basically walked to the toilet (which is outside the room) both stark naked
Old 14-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a great time with JiaZhen of tianting808.

Looks - 7
Body - 6.5 (petite; a bit of tummy)
Boobs - 7
Pussy - 7 (looks good, running tap wetness)
Fingering - 8 (she wants it!)
Pussy eating - 8 (she wants it)
BBBJ - 6.7 (She prefers fucking non-stop)
Shower - 8 (almost FJ in there, now wondering how come missed BBBJ in there)

Customer care - 10 (answers every call of mine, and calls me to help me with directions to her place, without any display of annoyance)

GFE - 10 (esply after FJ)

Overall - She's not a looker or a great figure but her attitude is beyond excellent. Couldnt find her place. Her English sms directions unclear. Confusion with Exit F (there are 2); and Indian handphone shops (there are many). Every time I gave up, she called to help re-direct me.

Her place is very easy to find actually. Just remember it's on the lane, near the junction with the road of the same name. Roadside coupon parking on doorstep. New building.

If you want a gal for non-stop or multiple FJs, this is the one. Just pay for the longer session and fuck till you almost die. She definitely will not stop.
Old 14-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nvr visit love before but bunny seems to be living alone? We basically walked to the toilet (which is outside the room) both stark naked
can autoroam everywhere and lick nipple?
Old 14-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who is this bunny that you guys are talking about? Got link?
Old 14-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!

went to visit Liu Xing last week. Those who chiong regularly will know who is she. She stopped massage for 1 year and now she is back.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...light=liu+xing

Her new place is very spacious with a good bathroom, and her massage as usual is very hard and professional with no gimmicks. I like her legendary special service which is prostrate health enhancement, it is done very professionally.

She only do professional massage, therefore please respect her.

Look : 6/10
Massage : 9/10
JG : 7/10
Prostrate health enhancement : 7/10
RTM : Yes
Old 14-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quote:
can autoroam everywhere and lick nipple?
Both have quite a few MR on this thread. Love more for playing Bunny more for massage. Bunny is way above her league in terms of massage and Love's teasing is off the charts. Love is slightly bottom heavy, Bunny is tall. Both can roam top, as for bottom depends

Hope that helps.
Old 14-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpink View Post
anyone tried yoga master chasitity before?
need a honest opinion on her before trying
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGDragon View Post
Which one is better?
Innocence, Chastity or Princess?
fellow bro derrickboy MR on chastity
there must be a reason he hid it so well from us

Quote:
Good choice! Both got pink nips
I haven't visit both for quite some time already, but they are not alone the last time I visited them.

Let me make thing a bit more complicated for you, by throwing in Peace and Innocence. Both stay alone.
Peace got my vote for the best pink nips for sucking Innocence got something else

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 14-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Both have quite a few MR on this thread. Love more for playing Bunny more for massage. Bunny is way above her league in terms of massage and Love's teasing is off the charts. Love is slightly bottom heavy, Bunny is tall. Both can roam top, as for bottom depends

Hope that helps.
most of the senior chiongsters seldom come massage as for other services depend on ur level hehe it take time and money however do respect them

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love on my next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post

Hope that helps.
Old 15-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Yumi
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=472564

Booked a session today. Indeed a mind-blowing B2B experience. I seriously lost countless how many AR she did. She is a very chatty and pleasing lady. Room environment was good. Good Suction and BBBJ. Finale, CIM. Not easy to come by a gem like this if you are looking at service.

Looks: 7/10 - sharp feature
Body: 8/10 - Petite and slim.
Boob: 6/10 - enhanced D cupper
BBBJ - 10/10 - Slurping with suction and little teething.
CIM: - 10/10 - Suction non-stop till you emptied
RTM: yes, provide she is free. not easy to book her.
Old 15-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 11
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

My Mr for Peace

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=474485

I booked this girl with the help of my Chinese colleagues. I bought them to dinner first – at the nearby turtle soup ! When time is near the appointment, they call her up and confirm the time and address for me, one of them is kind enough to walk me all the way to the lift. The rest is easy for me to make it to her unit.

When the door opened, I was greeted by this pretty, fair skin oriental beauty that was smiling so sweetly at me. She held my hand and led me to the room. It was a very cosy unit with attached bathroom, the place is kept very clean and tidy. She helps me to undress and hang my clothes. I wanted to ask her to step inside the shower with me but her phone rang so nevermind, I’ll do a fast one. When I went back to the room, she came forward quickly, unwrap my towel around my waist and help me to dry up. I love the sight of her drying my legs, she will look at me with my dick just inches away from her pretty face. She once again held my hand and led me to the bed.

I lie face down on the bed, and she started the massage from my shoulder. The bed is a bit small so there is a lot of brushing going on as she changes position to work on different part of my body. I’m not complaining here, it makes me feel like I’m in those clean joint getting a decent massage from one of the best looking girl there with a lot of teasing throw in. I was so hard I couldn’t take it anymore lying down so I ask could she massage my front. I turned around and realise she has already stripped down to her panty, so my hands were roaming everywhere. Now I can really look at her, she looks really pretty. Fair, straight hair beauty with rosy cheeks and she is always smiling. We didn’t talk much given my half past 3 chinese, but she understood what I mean whenever I struggle for words. She squeezes my dick between her thighs and starts to rock me, slowly.

The sensual part lasted quite a while, maybe due to the turtle soup I just had, she tried everything, HDLY, boobs massage, catbath, 69HJ and finally ended with her lying next to me. I was sucking those wonderful pink nips while she was moaning next to my ear. As I came, I bit onto her nips and she did a catbath with a lot of suction on my ear lobes. I join her in the bathroom. As she was busy washing off, I grab her bums from behind and my fingers went to exploratory mode and my mouth went searching for her pink nips again. We spend quite a few mins here before she pushes me into the shower.

Again dry me and help me to dress up. She fetches my shoe and even rolls up one of my sock offering to put them on for me. Wow! I said no need, thanks her, paid and left a happy man. She pulls me back at the door and gave me a hug before I walk out. Wow Wow Wow !

I have previously tried Patience and Itchy from the same stable, both are good. But this Peace really surpasses my expectation especially when she doesn’t speak a bit of English at all. Most other ladies would pretend not to understand me but she will put in effort to please me. I think she try her best to make up for the communication part with her top notch service.

Looks: 8/10 ( age 21-22) straight hair beauty with a bosom smile.
Body: 8/10 very fair, slim and lean. I did see some fade tan-line so she must have done a bit of outdoor sports. Skin is very smooth.
Boobs: nicely shaped soft B, looks good on her but would prefer half a cup bigger for squeezing.
Nipples: 9.5/10 pink and very nice shape
Massage: 8/10 she was good with my shoulder and lower back but need more practice on my limbs.
HJ: 9/10 very patience and seductive, tried many various techniques.
GFE: 8/10 I could feel her affection even tho we can’t communicate much.
Service attitude: 9.9/10 her willingness to please make her stood out among the rest.

RTM: since I know her place already, so should be able to go alone next time. She even uses my phone to shows me some Chinese words commonly use for booking.
Old 15-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited Liltiger's Sweetie and posted FR here.

If looking for serious strong massage by SYT, she's good to try, especially if you are bald 'down there' haha.

I think GFE will take more time, not like Ruby, Vera, Nacy, Many, Ata, Yuki, Cutie, or Shakyywayy's more playful girls like Rose, Demi etc. But for the total package, I'd put her with Bunny/Pain, Chaste, Venus, Wawa etc for SYT that gives seriously good massage and is service oriented. But Sweetie's the first person that I've ever visited where I can actually say that she takes care to ensure you are in a clean and hygienic environment...! You know how sometimes, while they change the towels on the bed, the pillow case still smells of someone's oily hair or saliva... her pillow cases are clean and you can smell it's recently washed and dried. Major plus for OCD freaks like me haha.

Next to try if I have time - Shakyywayy's new girls, Chewy's Lisha, Princess/Aisha, Riko/Sabrina, SQ's Happy and Yumi, Liltiger's Chastity, Sense, Innocence, Love, Promise.

Die lah, too many choices nowadays!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1