The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Anyone familiar with NEXT 7 Exclusive Club on Rachada 14?

I have to chaperone one of my bosses daughter & niece who will be attending their Thai BFF 21st birthday bash at this club on Saturday night. We fly into BKK tomorrow evening and back to SGP on Sunday.

Although I have the contact of the club's PR manageress and spoken briefly with her...... I welcome any extra information by bros who are familiar with this club.

TIA... Ninja
The one at mansion 7 at ratchada Soi 14?
Old 25-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Should be that club. I have not been there before as I was arrowed to accompany the girls only a couple of days ago.
Old 25-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Should be that club. I have not been there before as I was arrowed to accompany the girls only a couple of days ago.
So good assignment. The girls are local or Thai? It's located along the main road nearest MRT Huai kwang. Plenty of parking lots there.
Old 25-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Could it be SOS Club @ Mansion 7 ratchada soi 14 or Fake Club (Gay Bar) also at ratchada soi 14 & 16.
Old 25-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Doubt so in Korea got like SK pricing. One of the cheapest in SEA I supposed.
I wouldn't consider SK 1 of the cheapest. You come to Laos or Cambodia, I show you (if i am free) what is real dirt cheap. Too cheap you will get paranoid. The alcohol made of factory ethanol? The ladies got STDs? Is this a scam? It happens to me when my partners bring me around to their local places. But after awhile, I get used to it and pond over the worries.

Last edited by beerlao; 25-06-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Old 25-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Could it be SOS Club @ Mansion 7 ratchada soi 14 or Fake Club (Gay Bar) also at ratchada soi 14 & 16.
There's a Next 7 club there. Not SOS club or the gay bar.

Quote:
Should be SOS. Since he mentioned mansion 7

Then I should rephrase my sentence. Not cheapest in SEA, but in Bkk. I been to provinces, their entertainment is much more cheaper than SK.
Cheap no use. I want the thrill of fingering a pussy!
Old 25-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

ok just read the last 100 pages in 1 go, and it seems advisable to do this .. but who wants to hang out tgt bkk next week? I buy drinks .. err 1 drink

also year ago always stay in ratchada, never stay in the central area b4, any hotels to recommend for around 60-80 bucks? haha

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 25-06-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cheap no use. I want the thrill of fingering a pussy!
In Laos, it is safer to finger a pussy than to fxxk 1.
Old 25-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
ok just read the last 100 pages in 1 go, and it seems advisable to do this .. but who wants to hang out tgt bkk next week? I buy drinks .. err 1 drink

also year ago always stay in ratchada, never stay in the central area b4, any hotels to recommend for around 60-80 bucks? haha
U can contact bro ThaiHotels for recommendations.

Let's organize a SK gathering. I bring my Thai translator cum dictionary there just in case of communication barrier.
Old 25-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
In Laos, it is safer to finger a pussy than to fxxk 1.
Oh my! Seriously? Never recommend me those places where your friends intro u to go.
Old 25-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bros, need some help. Do places like nataree/alena/Emanuele open late like 12am on Sunday? Or any lapsup massage that opens in morning?
Old 26-06-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

is kitty spa Rca now a FJ place? i see it listed under g-diary along with all the other places that offers full FJ
Old 26-06-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ignore my previous post. i found another website saying they only provide erotic massage. no FJ.
Old 26-06-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

Question Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Ouch!! Was zapped and left this comment on this post.

"talk so much machiam like old bird in bkk diam diam lah!! next to zap is 88088.."

To the Zapper : I ain't old bird in Bkk. But at least I got a bird with two balls. did I hit a raw nerve by posting anything related to u? U dare to zap but dare not leave your nick. I old bird or not in Bkk. For u to meet me to find out. Dun cyber hero zap me lah. Like as if points matter. Just want to let u know u are a joker. of all the posts , u choose to zap me on a "info" post above. Why scared I know u unhappy about which posts huh? My above post offended u? Lol

Bro 88088. U are next. Someone not happy about we talking about SK king or related issues.

Last edited by vbkk; 26-06-2015 at 02:44 AM.
Old 26-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kitty spa should be a kapoo joint.
I also think kitty spa is a kapoo joint (listed in kapooclub). I walked past it, from the outside it doesn't look lup sup, just a lot of pink?
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1