The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 13-11-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyver View Post
XM the skill becoming medicore nowadays so didnt go back since then
Why she suddenly go BB? She think she super powerful. In USSC, she is ang pai. Leave already become nobody
Old 13-11-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually the USSC ladies quite playable if you go before shop open. I used to visit XM and Jia Jia before shop open. Haha! Quite fun la when we lock doors and enjoy all the way.
Old 13-11-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GTR Z-TUNE is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
I've been wanting to visit Linda or Kai Li from the same joint, but very scared of them switching to this auntie when I get there.
Been to this joint recently after contacting 'Kai Li', there were 2 ladies, 1 is a plump milf as mentioned while the other looks more presentable and very fair skin but with some tattoos. Rejected both at the end since not my liking, main thing here is don't be afraid to reject and walk off if it's totally off from the photos.

That said, had tried the real Fiona before and she's a gem.
Old 13-11-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually managed to visit Linda over the weekend.
Mature-looking. Acceptable if you're into MILFs. Quite nice chatting with her. She asked if the massage was okay. I said can be harder since I worked out and my back and legs were aching. She gave a really hard massage with her elbows. JG was a little disappointing. Felt like she was just fondling around instead of actually JG.

The place was convenient for me, and very clean and spacious.
I managed to catch a glimpse of the other lady. That one is really stubby. That one I cannot accept.

RTM: No. There's a cheaper MP nearby with younger ML and better massage. I'd rather go there.
Old 15-11-2023, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2177 / Power: 10
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RTM: No. There's a cheaper MP nearby with younger ML and better massage. I'd rather go there.
bro your cheaper mp.. can share location and price ?

KAGP-316 (JAV FREE DOWNLOAD)

Want me to reply DM? Just up me first to say hello
Old 18-11-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 17
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

I just visited fiona. I think fake fiona is using her number.
Massage 0/10.
From what i read : total different.
Cannot say milf. Auntie looks and feel.
Any bros verify. Thanks
Old 20-11-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensticker View Post
I just visited fiona. I think fake fiona is using her number.
Massage 0/10.
From what i read : total different.
Cannot say milf. Auntie looks and feel.
Any bros verify. Thanks
Your fake Fiona is it wet market plump auntie located at Lowland shophouse? Some bros say real Fiona RTC and not yet back to SG.
Old 20-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
loliamsmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

USSC got any good ones left?
Old 21-11-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
bro your cheaper mp.. can share location and price ?
YZM opposite USSC. Entrance from $55.

2 weeks ago I was working out in the gym in USSC. After that decided to visit the ML there who I visited a few times before. Sent her a text but no reply, so walked in. Counter only left with a lady I have never seen before. She said her name is M**y. She's slightly older, probably in her late thirties, but well-maintained. Very milfy and well-endowed. Went with her.

The massage was good. The massage at this joint has never disappointed me. I chatted a bit with the ML. Turns out the ML I usually visit had RTC and will probably be back after 1 year. She then recommended a new ML they hired, an ethnic minority from Yun Nan. It is quite unusual for ML to recommend other ML, so I asked if she's the boss. She said she's the co-boss. No wonder the massage got standard.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Btw, I see the Sunset Station thread gone liao. Is the joint still operating?
Old 21-11-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 20
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw, I see the Sunset Station thread gone liao. Is the joint still operating?
Closed for repairs & renovations bro. Heard water pipe burst.
Old 21-11-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
YZM opposite USSC. Entrance from $55.

2 weeks ago I was working out in the gym in USSC. After that decided to visit the ML there who I visited a few times before. Sent her a text but no reply, so walked in. Counter only left with a lady I have never seen before. She said her name is M**y. She's slightly older, probably in her late thirties, but well-maintained. Very milfy and well-endowed. Went with her.

The massage was good. The massage at this joint has never disappointed me. I chatted a bit with the ML. Turns out the ML I usually visit had RTC and will probably be back after 1 year. She then recommended a new ML they hired, an ethnic minority from Yun Nan. It is quite unusual for ML to recommend other ML, so I asked if she's the boss. She said she's the co-boss. No wonder the massage got standard.
But there cannot shower, right? Entrance ok but place rather small and not much privacy.
Old 21-11-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Closed for repairs & renovations bro. Heard water pipe burst.
I wonder which bro's pipe it was lolll
Old 21-11-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
But there cannot shower, right? Entrance ok but place rather small and not much privacy.
Got shower but I think only one. Like curtain joint the partition but is board.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykeen View Post
Bro, is this viet gal syt?
Beside N**** S**, found this quite secluded gem near Kovan in a private estate shophouse area, got offer a wide range of services. There is a huge parking area in front with little foot traffic. So good privacy. But for those taking public transport might need to walk a bit. Bros interested can pm to exchange ctc as hoping to get more syt joints in the east.
how are the ML there? any one to intro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1