The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Anyway just to share the current situation at cowboy.

Suzie Wong bar at Soi cowboy was caught with underage girls working in the bar. ( Aint a surprise anyway ) and was forced to close down since yesterday. The current implementation of closing early before midnight seems to be associated to it. And all the agents and bosses from all the bars in cowboy are supposed to report to thong lor police station for meeting/briefing tomorrow.

This curfew is supposed to last at least a month from now. Bros please take note of the timing.
Yesterday, the girls at midnight told me the same thing about Suzie Wong too. Anyway the line up in most pubs are boring. Many very old girls.
Old 19-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
1 month?? All the girl will be hungry..... Maybe they will lower their price, got customer to tabao, better then nothing....
Not really. Some girls quote 3k ST and 6k LT. I just laughed and walk away. Managed to get one LT 3.6k including barfine. Hee hee
Old 19-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
How's the line up?
I went at 6 plus, not as many girls but still around 20 to 30 girls. Usually choose 2600 girls, but saw one tall and big boobs girl at 3200. Decide to take her, got slutty face, when fucking good expression makes me cum. But alas service is not as hardworking, just splash water abit in bathtub though still friendly. Will keep to 2600 nx time. Stayed at grand millenium, come out from mrt at 9pm, some beer bars outside cowboy start closing, but was damn tired, nv go in cowboy
Old 19-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nana revenue contributes to tiny little bit of Thailand overall economic. The govt dun bother whether Nana closes or opens.... If China suddenly disallows its people to come Thailand then it is time to worry.
I believe you are looking at too big of a picture. I think these bribery regarding red light districts' shake down is done in a lower local level. Anyways.. I'm not sure. Just a theory. But I did hear that Nana's rent is going up again... Not sure if it's true.
Old 19-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
I believe you are looking at too big of a picture. I think these bribery regarding red light districts' shake down is done in a lower level..
I mayb wrong but tis is where police politics cums to play.......... Cowboy under Thonglor police, Nana under Lumpini and Patpong under Bangrak........... Interesting fact, on major buddhist days like the recent vesak, bars at cowboy n nana r ordered to close but Patpong remains open........... if really theres an "event" driving all tourist revenue to Nana, that someone behind tis event muz be very very influential n rich........... anyway events in bangkok changes rapidly, lets juz watch n see how long tis will last..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 19-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But I did hear that Nana's rent is going up again... Not sure if it's true.
Why will u bother about what is going to happen to Nana unless u have a bar or 2 there. Even if Nana building is demolished, there are a lot of other places for mongers to head to.
Old 19-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

True. Just speculating...i would be more interested at opening a kapoo joint as that is more my thing. I normally stay around nana for the craziness. I also have a good friend working at soi2 hotel. She normally hooks me up with good rates.

I haven't been to patpong for years. I will check it out next week^^
Old 19-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Why will u bother about what is going to happen to Nana unless u have a bar or 2 there. Even if Nana building is demolished, there are a lot of other places for mongers to head to.
Sinkies like that mah..want kaypoh everything..

Many see me want know how much my rent..how much I pay salary..how I recruit..what colour underwear the girls wear today..

Better still some come 5 mins then try teach me how to run my show.
Old 19-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
what colour underwear the girls wear today..
I thought your gers dun wear?
Old 19-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I thought your gers dun wear?
Must wear lah..if not the chairs wet how?

Anyway..somebody tell me body massage shops closed..no sale alcohol today in Bangkok..whats happening? Pattaya is as per normal.
Old 19-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Damn... Gotta get my ass to pataya. Lol.
Old 19-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn... Gotta get my ass to pataya. Lol.
Dont come Pattaya..Girls all ugly here. All girls fuck ask for money. No have free. Too cheap here..better stick to Bangkok.
Old 19-06-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Haha. Okok. Probably would be going after rainy season is over. I love bkk during rainy season, minus the flood-.-
Old 19-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Not really. Some girls quote 3k ST and 6k LT. I just laughed and walk away. Managed to get one LT 3.6k including barfine. Hee hee
3.6k LT is a good deal... Go CB 2, some girl may offer u 2K to 3K for LT...
Old 19-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Bars and massage are open today.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1