The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
alan2738510 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Greetings to all Bros. It’s Been a while I visit this forum.Used to visit the last house at Lor 16 where you can park your car behind. Hidden away from the public. I Saw Ah Yap name at some of the chats. So he is still working…… May I check we can No longer find Malaysian at GL? Love those days when we had Singtel, BMW, Coco……… those Old Bros will understand what I am talking. Thank you
Old 18-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Some of the rising stars in Geylang

XiaoQin

Definitely a natural C cup with suckable big nipples, she is a friendly lass who is very service oriented. Needs time to break the ice, but after that, you will enjoy every seconds with her. She gave very good DFK, tongue fucking AR, very deep throated BBBJ, fuckable in many accomodating positions, the ultimate sex partner. Highly recommended, a hidden gem. Not very pretty but her service made up for it all, at only SGD150 for one hour.

1658a
Rtf Fr for Tian Tian.

Greeted by her sweet smile as i entered the entrance.
Once in her room we dfk like lost lovers....she was intense. Stripped anx proceed to bath. Using her ample boobs, she boobies rub me front and back, her hands busy with my 2IC and balls. She then proceed to bbbj me with the cfm look. Damn shiok...she doesn't rush and bj till i ask her to stop.
Proceed to bed, she gave me another boobies rubba and catbath on my back..i told her shiok until can fall asleep. Then she turn me around and did the same....finally starts bbbj me and slowly into 69 position. Sweet abalone feast.
This babe doesn't rush, she will satisfy u gao gao.
I eventually ask her to cap me..and ride me. As i was a little lazy today, i ask her to continue riding...and riding...and riding..unti li was about to cum...i asled her to ride faster and don't stop. She obliged and cummed i did. Shiok man.This gal is hot. Will continue to rtf.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=1710

SiQi

思琪 Summary FR and score: 8.5-9/10. Looks & body: A; Service:A+, RTF: yes, overall I feel it was a “tries to please you lover 情人” experience to me, i would rtf her if i was looking to fuck a Yang Mi 杨幂lookalike , prolly the closest “6-7/10” one in GL I’ve seen (MANAGE ur expectations, don’t compare to the airbrushed pictures of 杨幂 pls LOL ). Solid menu also - great soft C cups, reasonable keen to pls gfe, dfk (ymmv), long patient bbbj, passionate bf-gf feels FJ. Can take long deep FJs in multiple positions.
Detailed FR: https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=#post22842700

Mongolian Lass - Ling Ling

Exotic look, after such a long time we can manage to ride on a Mongolian pussy. C cup knockers, very good on DFK. Her charm has already gotton her a list of regular customers.
Be charmed. Her eyes can talk.

1654a
Bao Bao

lucky to try the highly raved baobao.
I went in blind and didn’t know how she looks like. when i first saw her, i was pleasantly surprised. She’s definitely the prettiest prc i’ve met so far. (anyone prettier? please intro haha)
Agree that she has a killer bod. When she was giving me bbbj, it really looks like a jav scene, with her perfect body and tied up hair…damn. She even said so herself lol! Accommodating to position and she allowed me to cim as a finish.
rtf: yes
https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...ostcount=14963

The list could be longer, just sharing a few of my recent lustful experience with these gems, supported by the FRs from some Bros.
Only tried baobao out of this list so far but the others definitely sound interesting to visit. Thanks for the reco bro!
Old 18-12-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just my opinion...

i went to check out Ling Ling from L20H45.. sorry gotta disagree.. dun find her pretty or wad.. even Ruo Ruo is more attractive and gives off the horny/naughty sex kitten vibe.. yeah i tried Ruo Ruo before also haha
Old 18-12-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
just my opinion...

i went to check out Ling Ling from L20H45.. sorry gotta disagree.. dun find her pretty or wad.. even Ruo Ruo is more attractive and gives off the horny/naughty sex kitten vibe.. yeah i tried Ruo Ruo before also haha
I second that.. My eyes see her liao pain which leads me to save money..
Old 19-12-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
just my opinion...

Looks can be subjective … as the saying goes, beauty belongs to the eyes of the beholder. Hence, we can’t fault that particular member who said that. It is better to stick to those members who have the same judgement and standard as you.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-12-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
I second that.. My eyes see her liao pain which leads me to save money..
good on you!
Old 19-12-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Ling ling i tried her once, yet looks subjective, but her service really nice. Can treat her like gf but ymmv
Old 19-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ting Ting earlier today from L20H41 so here is my FR. When I went only her and Xiao Nan was around. Wanted to savour someone new so I chose her in her short and tight white dress.

This house has a water bed so she started off by stripping me and laying me face down while she rubbed her breast and butt all over me. Proceeded to soap me up and down with her body, nothing crazy but she has natural Bs and a bouncy butt for those who enjoy. Afterwards she gave me a bbbj, again pretty standard I would say.

After we dried off I laid in bed while she gave me a tongue bath and bbbj again. Knows how to use her tongue in just the right way, included the balls but no AR (didn't ask didn't give I guess).

Afterwards we started in missionary and her moans were very natural, can hear her transition from soft moans when I pump slow to her screaming when I started ramming hard. Her moans and facial impressions were hot enough to make me cum with cap (wanted to try more positions but my small bro let me down). Afterwards we rinsed off and laid in bed to chat until time came up.

Face: fair skinned, make up not heavy, teeth are not straight and pearly white but overall looks in her late 20s/early 30s.
Body: Natural B/C with slight sagging. abit of meat but still considered petite at about 1.60m. Pros is definitely her butt is firm and meaty. Small tattoo on her upper back.
HJ/BBBJ: Pretty standard. More slow and sensual as compared to deep throat and vigorous.
FJ: Pussy not loose, trimmed but not clean shaven. No DFK but maybe I never unlock yet.
GFE: Very natural conversationalist, can joke around with. Feels like a frends with benefits kind of experience rather than passionate lover.
RTF: Maybe once in awhile. Got her wechat in case. For Cat200 price abit steep but for those who enjoy abit slower and genuine type versus passionate long lost lover type can try for yourselves.

Also experienced Xiao Nan a couple months ago if yall interested let me know.
Old 20-12-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hooked The Moment I Saw Her

Finished work one night & decided to go for some release at GL. As it was already past 12, the only PRC House still open was WH17. I remembered there was a WL (forgot her name) whom I had a few weeks ago which left me with a good impression & the feeling that I will definitely RTF. Unlucky for me, she had cut her card & left home. I picked another WL but had an okay-ish experience. That was when I met HER.

She was walking up from the basement & my eye caught hers. She gave me a shy smile & walked past me. She was wearing a white tied up dress coat & you could almost see her tight butt from the back. I knew there & then I had to have her. Walked up to OKT & requested for a session with her.

Name: Keke
Origin: Hunan
House: WH17
Damage: $200
Height: Around 160 cm-ish
Looks: 9/10 for me. For me easily the most beautiful girl from this house. Has that slight SYT look & has a slim & slender body.
Boobs: B. Not her best asset but the size is good enough to suck & her nipples get hard when she's enjoying herself.
Pussy 8/10: Has hair but gets wet easily if you know the right spot to paint.
French 8/10: Allows kisses but doesn't like to tongue.
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
AR: 8/10

As soon as we entered the room, I grabbed her from the back & began to undress her. My hands roam around her body, fondling her boobs & making their way down to her panties. I usually start by massaging her clit from the outside of her panties before slowly inserting my finger inside her panties & play with her clit. This is my way of finding out if the girl likes to be painted & allows fingering.

I then push her on to the bed, take her panties off & begain eating at her pussy. Her pussy is hairy on the top & quite tight. As I ate away, she slowly guided me to her most sensitive spot, letting me know that's where she'll easily get off. She had her first orgasm from that pussy licking session (albeit a mini one).

Proceed to the shower where it was just pretty standard stuff. (As I have RTF-ed more times, she starts to get more playfull in the shower.)

Back to the bed, I laid her down & sucked at her tits while my fingers gently rubbed her clit & the opening of her pussy. You can tell she enjoys it by the way she completely lets herself loose & letting out soft moans. I return back to eating her pussy this time starting slow before slowly picking up the pace & upping the tempo. Soon she was gripping both my hands tightly & her breathing increased heavily, signalling that she is going to cum soon. After cumming, you can see white fluids slowly trickling out of her pussy. She got quite weak after that intense orgasm & needed a few mins to rest.

Now it was her turn to "rape" me & she began by lightly kissing my lips while her hands got busy caressing my body. She really knows how to get you in the mood as she her fingers gently touch all the sensitive parts. She also did an AR session where she would also give you a HJ while licking your arse hole (I've since skipped this part in my subsequent RTFs with her). Her BBBJ skills are good & I would rate them 8/10. She is good at deep-throating & can last quite long. Time to time, she also switched up & gave my balls a good licking.

Capped on & she got on top of me & rode me like a champ. Her hands would reach back & gently fondle my balls to give a more erotic feel. She even grabbed both my hands & told me to gope her tits while she rode as it gives her more sexual pleasure. After a while I laid her down & fucked her missionary. Didn't bother starting slow here & just fucked her hard here. It was really sextifying seeing her trying to muffled her moans while at the same time just enjoying the whole thing. Her tight pussy gripped on my cock & white fluids leaked out again. Wasn't long before I finally came & I collaspe on to her gently kissing her lips.

Showered & took her WeChat & ever since then I have been RTF-ing her at least once a week. Sometimes I would even take 2 sessions. Best thing is even after so many sessions, her service & attitude has never dropped & each time she tries to find something new to please. She once allowed me to shoot at the outside of her pussy.

Overall, I would say she is one of the GEMs in GL & definitely one of the best girls from WH17. Another plus side is that WH17 opens till 4:30 am in the morning & there usually isn't a long wait for girls as there isn't much customers probably due to the house not being known for top WLs as compared to say 1820 or 1654A. So yeah, go & give Keke a try out if you are interested.

Lastly, appologies for the long post & hope you guys enjoy!

willawonks!!
Old 20-12-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
Hooked The Moment I Saw Her

Finished work one night & decided to go for some release at GL. As it was already past 12, the only PRC House still open was WH17. I remembered there was a WL (forgot her name) whom I had a few weeks ago which left me with a good impression & the feeling that I will definitely RTF. Unlucky for me, she had cut her card & left home. I picked another WL but had an okay-ish experience. That was when I met HER.

She was walking up from the basement & my eye caught hers. She gave me a shy smile & walked past me. She was wearing a white tied up dress coat & you could almost see her tight butt from the back. I knew there & then I had to have her. Walked up to OKT & requested for a session with her.

Name: Keke
Origin: Hunan
House: WH17
Damage: $200
Height: Around 160 cm-ish
Looks: 9/10 for me. For me easily the most beautiful girl from this house. Has that slight SYT look & has a slim & slender body.
Boobs: B. Not her best asset but the size is good enough to suck & her nipples get hard when she's enjoying herself.

Lastly, appologies for the long post & hope you guys enjoy!

willawonks!!
Thanks for the great FR, bro! Upped you 24 elixirs for your effort.

Since you mentioned she is the prettiest WL in the house, have you seen all the WL especially Si Si?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-12-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for the great FR, bro! Upped you 24 elixirs for your effort.

Since you mentioned she is the prettiest WL in the house, have you seen all the WL especially Si Si?
I don't think I know all the names of the other girls in WH17. Is Si Si from the same house too? Maybe I should try her too if she provides good service!
Old 20-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 15
masage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasage maniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a good pussy grinding session with ruyi from 1658a. her huge melons smashed onto my face as she did a boob rub and she is damn sex hungry. Her moans are loud with every thrust into her hole. deep throated BBBJ in shower and on the bed.

BTW, update that Yang Yang from this same house will cut card on 27th Dec.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=1711
Old 22-12-2023, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WH17 is open till 4:30 AM? Really? Are there any other houses that are open this late?
Old 22-12-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
WH17 is open till 4:30 AM? Really? Are there any other houses that are open this late?
WH17 is the PRC hse that open till 4:30. The rest that open till late are those Thai & Viet ones
Old 23-12-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sbfgl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
xiaoyu 1612 was the hottest in GL during her time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1