The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 23-10-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anones View Post
i got a good viet girl to recommend, very sweet and i've seen her twice already.

she could definitely use some support so here I am helping out.

it is not in N**** S** but it along the upper paya lebar road stretch (so not that far from kovan). Can get special or not, depending on what you want.

Her massage is quite strong and good as well, for myself that does sports, she does the right amount of pressure.

I'd love to exchange for other contacts as well around the area if someone has any!

happy to share more via DM
Can PM contact. Thk.
Old 26-10-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahball View Post
i tot that shop now became 98 alrdy?
Yeah is 98....tried recently when nearby but I got my hj roam for very reasonable "price". But entrance too expensive I feel....very gimmicky place...

Last edited by deathnitez; 26-10-2023 at 09:03 AM.
Old 26-10-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah is 98....tried recently when nearby but I got my hj roam for very reasonable "price". But entrance too expensive I feel....very gimmicky place...
now they got ah
Old 28-10-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS12hvSex View Post
lol, it is more of my dream instead.

I have RTM Fiona when they were at River Valley. Tried all the buttons, but the hole never open like some bro did. Fiona is like people's wife next door, so been dreaming of having FJ with her and best is raw. but it is dream only, still finding the button... or i have not met her criteria, which don't know what.

so sad....
Fiona is really like your friend’s hot mom. Initially I thought this is just a normal HJ place. Usually I start off by praising the ML to the sky. Like wow! Look so young and you are so beautiful blah blah. After bathing, Fiona sometimes will help to dry your body. Can give her a good hug like a bf. If got chance, just help massage by kneading her shoulder (take you 20-30 sec). Then just playfully slapped her ass lightly.

During massage sometimes just stoke her thighs and legs etc. Occasionally touch her ass. I usually request for early flip over else can’t enjoy much. In lowland, Fiona always wear lingerie without bra and with panty on. When she is arousing you, need to arouse her back by sucking her nipples lightly and at times reach for those areas like neck, behind earlobe while your hand lightly rubbed outside her panties. If you do it correctly, she will lightly whisper in your ears and say “I want”. After that stripped her and let her lie on the bed. Then slowly enjoy every part of her body and grind your hard cock at her pussy until she is closing her eyes and enjoying. After that she will just let you do whatever you want. I usually capped on but I think she is too high to stop me even if I pump her without cap.

I don’t know her at Martin road. The Fiona I know from Martin Road has F cup and is always with her F cup sis Fei Fei. I think both are rich tai tais now.

If you see some ah pui or cui plump charbo, confirm is not her la. This one confirm is not her although looks quite hot, can tell a lot of photoshop

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/kai-li-massage/

Hope real Fiona come back soon
Old 30-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Now that Kaili and Monica are no-go and Fiona yet to return, any bros tried Candy? Also listed in SGBC website, her specialty is Thai JG and also located in Kovan. Another one is Linda and is listed in SGL website, also located in Kovan.

Hope no more identity crisis.
Old 31-10-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Javax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Now that Kaili and Monica are no-go and Fiona yet to return, any bros tried Candy? Also listed in SGBC website, her specialty is Thai JG and also located in Kovan. Another one is Linda and is listed in SGL website, also located in Kovan.

You tried her already? Please let us know how is her service
Old 31-10-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I always thought Linda and Fiona is same shop. Who is Candy?
Old 01-11-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Plesma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I always thought Linda and Fiona is same shop. Who is Candy?
Which shop are you talking about?
Old 02-11-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plesma View Post
Which shop are you talking about?
Shop should be referring to Lowland
Old 02-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found a Hougang ML on one of the chat apps saying she's local. Chatted with me in English. Went to the MP Facebook page and check and she's indeed listed as local, but very photoshopped. Dunno if I should give her a try...
Old 03-11-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
Found a Hougang ML on one of the chat apps saying she's local. Chatted with me in English. Went to the MP Facebook page and check and she's indeed listed as local, but very photoshopped. Dunno if I should give her a try...
And what do u hope to achieve with this post? U want us to try for u den u gotta provide contact details.
Old 04-11-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 3
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Any good recommendations? If not will probably just return to Spa Ro**** to try another ML
Old 04-11-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Keston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Any good recommendations? If not will probably just return to Spa Ro**** to try another ML
Thinking of visiting there soon... Any ML to recommend?
Old 04-11-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 10
LLL2 is one of the Best!LLL2 is one of the Best!LLL2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Now that Kaili and Monica are…

Went once, don’t like the environment. Real old school shophouse upstairs. V noisy with the eating place downstairs. Shower is shared between the rooms. Have to take turns with other bros for shower.
Old 05-11-2023, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros know where XM who used to be at USSC is located now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1