The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
elmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Hi, can pm contact pls? Thanks!

Tried the listed number but cant seem to find it on wa. Thanks again!
Old 19-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1654 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Chinatown MRT DownTown Line
+85267414132 WhatsApp
She can update you all details
If have some points to spare
Old 19-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodone8 View Post
Managed to book Ms Uyghur this evening. It was a splendid experience.

Upon arriving, she took my hand as if i'm her boyfriend. While wearing a sexy and revealing dress.

After taking shower, she just thoughtfully wipe you dry. then started the massage of roughly 40mins or so.

Then she starts with her catbath that goes all over my body, slowly leading to AR. It was my first time having it and it was awesome! After which she licked my nipples while letting me play with her c-cups. And the blowjob that comes after was damn good. She was slurping it really as if it was ice cream.

When she finally got up, i straight away gobble up her boobs and then realised she was already wet when i touched her pussy. Couldn't wait and went into action right away in a few positions. But even after the actions ended, she still lied down on top and cuddled while i was still inside her.

We just continue tcss for maybe about 10mins or so. That was when she finally got me out of her then led me to shower and then wipe me dry again.

GFE really gaolat. Even wanted to help me wear my clothes, even my socks!

100% RTF
Another bro’s FR mentioned her boobs are enhanced. Does it affect the touch and feel?
Old 20-11-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Sunday more easy to book slot
Have my chance to feel boobs
Always shiok to tease them
Feeling is good
Visual is good
Enhanced still shiok as C happiness
Old 20-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 16
Tallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTallchap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share location ?
Old 21-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster (A)

Chinatown off Chinatown Point
Old 22-11-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster (A)

... welcome to WhatsApp
Old 22-11-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Chinatown MRT DownTown Line
+85267414132 WhatsApp
She can update you all details
If have some points to spare
Does she have Wechat?
Old 23-11-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
Does she have Wechat?
Likely you get her personal WeChat after first meet up

So just WhatsApp her sincerely and meet up first round

She said so as really stress by wechat lockdown
Old 24-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster (A)

+85267414132 ... WhatsApp
can chat to ask more details at ChinaTown
and up my points if you have some to spare 🤑
Old 24-11-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster (A)

happy session again
Old 25-11-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster (A)

PMZV88-59YK ready
Old 25-11-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup. She's indeed top notch service. I tried four hands massage with them.
Old 25-11-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodone8 View Post
Managed to book Ms Uyghur this evening. It was a splendid experience.

Upon arriving, she took my hand as if i'm her boyfriend. While wearing a sexy and revealing dress.

After taking shower, she just thoughtfully wipe you dry. then started the massage of roughly 40mins or so.

Then she starts with her catbath that goes all over my body, slowly leading to AR. It was my first time having it and it was awesome! After which she licked my nipples while letting me play with her c-cups. And the blowjob that comes after was damn good. She was slurping it really as if it was ice cream.

When she finally got up, i straight away gobble up her boobs and then realised she was already wet when i touched her pussy. Couldn't wait and went into action right away in a few positions. But even after the actions ended, she still lied down on top and cuddled while i was still inside her.

We just continue tcss for maybe about 10mins or so. That was when she finally got me out of her then led me to shower and then wipe me dry again.

GFE really gaolat. Even wanted to help me wear my clothes, even my socks!

100% RTF
How much you burn
Old 25-11-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
How much you burn
3Blue1Red ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1