The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Recently a case involving a man was constantly hit by his indonesian wife and also accused him of raping her. The indonesian gal also hv bf outside! Her husband become a cuckold! ended up the husband kill his wife, and was charged manslaughter!!
Seems like there is new development on this case. The husband is not going to get off the hook so soon with his "story". Not to judge a book by it's cover...but the guy looks too ganster to be bullied by that sweet looking small build wife.

*off topic*
Old 11-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Once the gal got his way this time, many many times will come in the future. I think the gal's whole family is shaking legs in the province waiting for her to send money home to feed them. When they succeed this time, their legs will shake even harder and your friend will need to send more money to them soon

my friend is sourcing $$ for his wife to bring back vietnam to celebrate CNY.
He is asking for a loan of 1.5k from us..so i believe he will chip in some $ from his own pocket .
In total i believe should be around 2k for her to bring back
Do they need so much $? is think he is out of his mind

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by milfmilf
Actually i quite worry about how the women charter can affect me if got foreign wife.
Bro, Women Charther is to protect women. A weapon Women use against men. Not matter if she is a foreign wife or not. As long as she is a women, she can use it against us...
Old 11-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post

Actually i quite worry about how the women charter can affect me if got foreign wife. But seems like it has little impact if the wife did not contribute much all along. At least a bit fair to the man.
No worries.... either you married with a female, either local or foreign nationalities in Singapore, they are protected by Women's Charter act. Have fun.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 11-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywheel View Post
my friend is sourcing $$ for his wife to bring back vietnam to celebrate CNY.
He is asking for a loan of 1.5k from us..so i believe he will chip in some $ from his own pocket .
In total i believe should be around 2k for her to bring back
Do they need so much $? is think he is out of his mind
S$2000 is not a lot of money to the province vietnamese. It only translate to around US$1300 and i am sure the relatives of the vietnamese lady can finish it in just a few days. When these province vietnamese spend money earned by others, they will say its just a little. Let me relate an incident that i encountered recently.

The eldest sister of my wife migrated to the US around 7 years ago. Her life in US is not easy and she also doesn't earn much. Last year, she came back to Vietnam to visit her relatives. She was like Santa, giving out US$100 to US$200 to each family of her siblings and also gave another US$500 to her parents. 3 days after coming back, she has already spent around US$2500. To cut short, she spent US$12,000 staying in vietnam for 6 weeks. Everyone wants to get some cash out of her. Poor lady. She returned to US as poor lady again. She made a remark that she cannot come back Vietnam for another at least 5 years as she needs to save up again.

So you think S$2000 is Big Amount of money to the province vietnamese?
Old 11-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro, Women Charther is to protect women. A weapon Women use against men. Not matter if she is a foreign wife or not. As long as she is a women, she can use it against us...
Woman's Charter? What if we have no assets to share but a whole load of debts? She wants to take over 50% of the debts?
Old 11-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Woman's Charter? What if we have no assets to share but a whole load of debts? She wants to take over 50% of the debts?
We say until vietnamese wives are so bad. But in fact, not all are that bad. For every problem that their family created, there will be many solutions. Like myself now, i have learnt how to handle my in-laws. So for bros who are hoping to marry vietnamese gals, don't panic yet.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet

I also wonder if they will share debts.

At the moment i am now creating a lot of debt for myself. Transfer all my assets or money to my parents.

Hope that this can prevent my ex-patner (a sillyporean) from getting too much from me when we officially divorce.

I really hate women charter... only create problems for guys
Old 11-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

the women's charter act just snatch half the man's asset upon divorce without conditions? Any sammy lawyer around to confirm?
Old 12-02-2007, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I also wonder if they will share debts.

At the moment i am now creating a lot of debt for myself. Transfer all my assets or money to my parents.

Hope that this can prevent my ex-patner (a sillyporean) from getting too much from me when we officially divorce.

I really hate women charter... only create problems for guys
What this means is that we have to play politics in marriage too. Nothing is too pure and innocent for us to show our true self nowadays. Politics in office, politics in marriage etc etc
Old 12-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
S$2000 is not a lot of money to the province vietnamese. It only translate to around US$1300 and i am sure the relatives of the vietnamese lady can finish it in just a few days. When these province vietnamese spend money earned by others, they will say its just a little. Let me relate an incident that i encountered recently.

The eldest sister of my wife migrated to the US around 7 years ago. Her life in US is not easy and she also doesn't earn much. Last year, she came back to Vietnam to visit her relatives. She was like Santa, giving out US$100 to US$200 to each family of her siblings and also gave another US$500 to her parents. 3 days after coming back, she has already spent around US$2500. To cut short, she spent US$12,000 staying in vietnam for 6 weeks. Everyone wants to get some cash out of her. Poor lady. She returned to US as poor lady again. She made a remark that she cannot come back Vietnam for another at least 5 years as she needs to save up again.

ok so i would encourage my friend to give his wife more $$ to bring back to hang out to the relatives. is that so

increase more loan to him too

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Well say SingViet. We should never under estimate the spending power of their relative and their village friend. Last time my current wife (Phillipine wife) go back to Phillipine and wait for me to get visa to move her to HK, within 6 month of her their, she spend HK$600,000 from my HSBC atm card. And my current Vietnam bxa, in 4 month I know I have give over US$8000. Now she say she got no money, and I know that her whole family and their family is depend on her to get money from me for the New Year. That why she is so good now. Before she know me her monthly salary in Smaung is only 800,000VND. How they can spend 12 year of her salary in 4 month!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

What is the exchange rate from sing$ to VND?
Old 12-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
What is the exchange rate from sing$ to VND?
The selling rate for S$ to VND is at S$1 = 10,512 VND. But to make life easy, we always take it as 10,000 VND per singapore dollar.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywheel View Post
ok so i would encourage my friend to give his wife more $$ to bring back to hang out to the relatives. is that so

increase more loan to him too
Bro, no offense. But what i have stated is just to let you understand the situation in vietnam. But i should say its best for your friend to control the spending of his wife. Cannot let her think that she can have money by just asking. If his wife thinks that its easy to get cash, i will think that there's a 90% chance that the wife will call him within a week after going back to ask for more money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1