The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2007, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
NoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of lightNoDa is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

kallang mac carpark when there is still a seafood restaurant mid last year!
turn my car aircon full blast to fog out the windows and bonk away.
Old 20-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hornyboy2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro..

for me i did it on bus (Double deck) at night (9 - 10pm). normally you can see ppl sit at the back.. haha.. we start by she bj for me then after that she would ride on top of me and we start right away.. shiok feeling but must be careful and also see the route bus is going.. Next is at the school handicap toilet where we go up to the top floor. that the toilet is big and can do all we want.. haha.. can even wash up abit after action. lastly is the chalet where we do it in the balcoly in the early morning.. only use blanket to cover her in front and doggie at the back where we at the same time see the sunrise..
Old 20-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Saw one couple into hot petting when I passed by, Evolution Garden, in Botanical Gardens. Didn't wait till they are into in.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Me tried at the Toilet at International Plaza a few times past midnight hehe when sending my ex home. Also tried bbbj & fj quicky at fondre and f***ed a gal at a pub toilet in TP. Did a few times at mcritchie reservoir in a car and at those shelters near the toilet. Oh yeah ass f***ed my gal at a condo swimming pool toilet one time we were having a bbq at night.
Old 23-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah more recently fucked my gal at No. 1 shenton way public female toilet at level 4 & 5 damn shiok man fucked all her holes cim too. Almost got caught 1 time when cleaning lady came in hehe when she went out my gal talked to her and i quietly slipped out.
Old 23-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Bkk hotel >15th floors up (cannot recall exact floor), on patio balcony past 0200 xmas 2005..

Halfway through bed gymnastics, she surprised me by guiding me to balcony. Both of us starkers, she leaned against railings.. Had some difficulty (too kan cheong?) entering from back so she facilitated by strectching 1 leg sideways.

Then, reverse order with me on railings facing her. She rode me standing up using railings for support. Facing syscraper Baiyoke Sky, what a (s)experience.

Another time, bbj in bkk cab ride across town, after releasing my belt and unzipping my pants. Knn wonder if driver looked into rear mirror

Argh, memories are made of these
Old 23-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

Floor 59 @ Stamford Westin Balcony. No one can possibly see coz it's too high up... the people below are like dots...
Old 24-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Floor 59 @ Stamford Westin Balcony. No one can possibly see coz it's too high up... the people below are like dots...

I tried it at the balcony of marina mandarin hotel, 21st floor, night time. But the design of the hotel make it such a way that floor on top can see balcony of floor below. While bonking naked, floor above us got an ang moh walked out to his balcony. I quickly pull my ex gf back into the room and finished it off on the bed. Later she asked me why hide, could have done it there and let the ang moh see and masturbate himself. wow, i immediately high and fucked her again at the balcony, but this time the ang moh not there.

Now think liao still high.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 24-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i done mine in ang mo kio park ard 11pm when sending my gf home that time. As I already stimulated her on the bus, we alighted near the park and walk up to a shelter. It was dark and we assumed nobody around.

As i finger her and bbbj on me...suddenly saw 2 guys coming up suspiciously. We quickly took something to cover!

a while later, they sort of left, but we think they might still be around, but heck, i turn her around and fuxx her doggie then cummed on the floor...

Old 24-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
crispy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bke with hazard lights on a rainy night.
Old 24-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one ulu corner at sembawang beach years back, the feeling of thrill as well as vulnerableness....
Old 24-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 20
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Did it @ the paragon metro women's changing room, condo swimming pool toilet, in car near seletar camp private estate and the small airplane cargo area freaking ulu...
Old 24-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Did it yesterday in staircase landing at gf's work place as it's her last day there. Just for memory sake.
Old 24-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

In my parents house with my pinoy gal.

I went for movie with my pinoy gal near my parents house. Touch touch and rub rub inside the cinema makes me horny. After the show, call parents to check if they are at home, haha ... they went out and only be back in an hour time. So i quickly bring my pinoy gal home to bonk her.
Old 25-02-2007, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
noname12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

In my MD's room at night with his admin assistant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1