The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Oh !! OK Boss Man !! Please post IGNORE list for us newbies
here my ignore list

chinamanvictor dkbc hack2pussy halongsg HoiDau hoidau21 hokwonping roach669 Saforelle sexinthebeach SexKnight StanleyLeng teoguoen zoodiman

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
1. Yes, since you asked for another recommendation for a KTV in Vietnam, here it is:

6B Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi

2. Yes, many places provide BJ/FJ.

For BJ the damage is usually -1 energy points, -2 gold +1 experience.
For FJ the damage is usually -2 energy points, -3 gold +2 experience.

3. If its not a 'gal friendly' hotel, how would it be possible to bring gals back to the hotel??? Your question already answered your question.
love your answers...

Old 03-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
here my ignore list

chinamanvictor dkbc hack2pussy halongsg HoiDau hoidau21 hokwonping roach669 Saforelle sexinthebeach SexKnight StanleyLeng teoguoen zoodiman
Noted with thanks

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 03-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Luvmassa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSE88 View Post
Sorry to interrupt,

I am looking at buying a property in HCM.

Is there anyway or anyone who can recommend me a VALUER(is there any such thing in HCM)?

I am doing this as i do not want to end up being cheated by the price which i am gonna pay.
Bro! U need to consider b4 u buy property in vn his period.
Firstly, finding area where u want to buy, bc different district will different price.
If u want to stay condo or apartment, the best is q7 but it is supper expensive now. However, u can check "Khu chung Cu Trung Son" at q8, quiet nice and starting opening, very convinient and many kinds of fun ( gls are young and pretty).
Find big agent companies, ask more than 5 or 6 different companies. Careful in this. If have baxa, u better ask them clearly about price and which area. Vietnamese law is not easy for foreigner, u can buy but when u sell maybe u will loose a haft price, expectly the house is under ur wife name and let her sign for u( it is dangerous, u will loose all if ur wife divorce u,)
It is just what I have known!!! .
Old 03-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
C0_C0 is one of the Best!C0_C0 is one of the Best!C0_C0 is one of the Best!

Quote:
1. Yes, since you asked for another recommendation for a KTV in Vietnam, here it is:

6B Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi

2. Yes, many places provide BJ/FJ.

For BJ the damage is usually -1 energy points, -2 gold +1 experience.
For FJ the damage is usually -2 energy points, -3 gold +2 experience.

3. If its not a 'gal friendly' hotel, how would it be possible to bring gals back to the hotel??? Your question already answered your question.
Uncle , never add

KTV - bring back

energy -3 , -5 gold, experience +0(drunk?) , hp -5(left half life from fake liqour)
Old 03-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
knn...everytime see u with different gals.

u still need to go there meh...
Variety is the spice of life...

As if you need me to tell you that...
Old 03-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0_C0 View Post
Uncle , never add

KTV - bring back

energy -3 , -5 gold, experience +0(drunk?) , hp -5(left half life from fake liqour)
Uncle no need to add.

Ah boy boy C0_C0 add for me. Guai, guai. Uncle buy you sweet.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
C0_C0 is one of the Best!C0_C0 is one of the Best!C0_C0 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Uncle no need to add.

Ah boy boy C0_C0 add for me. Guai, guai. Uncle buy you sweet.
Thanks , takes it gladly and shamelessly.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

Any lobang near wooshu hotel ?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal1234 View Post
Any lobang near wooshu hotel ?
you mean in Bien Hoa...253 Pham Van Thuan, Bien Hoa, Vietnam ...haha...btw why you bother to stay so far away which is about 2 hours from hcm...

Old 03-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

No choice. Near to the factory

Quote:
you mean in Bien Hoa...253 Pham Van Thuan, Bien Hoa, Vietnam ...haha...btw why you bother to stay so far away which is about 2 hours from hcm...
Old 03-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal1234 View Post
No choice. Near to the factory
really no idea...bien hoa is in Dong Nai...suggest you go hcm for some fun during weekend...haha...but bien hoa alot of pretty gals you can date if you want...

Old 04-06-2013, 06:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by likashing View Post
The following on my OKT list:
Hurrycane, Singkiew, muttonchicken, coco_nut, tapchye.... (too many to remember).
May all their children have no backside!

The more u zap, the more I spam. Serves u rite, damned OKTs and cronies.
i also wish that my children have no backside as that would protect them from your attempts to sodomise children you paedophile
Old 04-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
here my ignore list

updated ignore list

chinamanvictor dkbc hack2pussy halongsg HoiDau hoidau21 hokwonping roach669 Saforelle sexinthebeach SexKnight StanleyLeng teoguoen zoodiman likashing billgates

Old 04-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkbc View Post
I don't know why those seniors are so upset about us newbies posting question. Guess u all just want to communicate among you all seniors only which I think is not the objective of this forum right? Are we here to share or just critisise newbies in the forum? Or u all think that a lot of singaporean going there to spoil market and we should just stay in sg to enjoy? Really don't understand. Maybe we should open up a forum state that, Vietnam - HMC (newbies only).

Anyway I'm not here to fight or what. I just simply don't understand. Any kind souls can enlighten me? I'm prepared to get ignore again. Thanks.
well ill answer this question from my POV, i dont contribute due to these following reasons
1. Newbies continually ask questions that could be found if we still had the old thread.
2. Even when their questions are answered, they will bonk and forget, never bother to post and in turn pass the buck and contribute.
3. IF they do contribute, often they will have overpaid, and when mentioned that they have overpaid, they will reply, that it is their money and they can pay whatever they feel.
4 Even when they dont post in most cases for whatever reason eg inability to negotiate, feel the need to act like big shot, or they feel taht extra tipping will get them extras, regardless of the reasoning, this leads to price appreciation and a drop in service levels.
5 I have spent time and money discovering these places, what do i get in return for my efforts except my playground being spoilt if i start sharing.
6 Whe have the clones or wannabe okt who come online and accuse me of being a okt blah blah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread