The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sevenhks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kunming...

Will be in kunming for a couple of days .. 19-20 November, so far haven't seen positive feedback from SBF about it .. Are there any new updates or recommendations?
Old 09-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigbadben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently in Kunming. I went to the KTV on the 5th floor of Kai Wah Plaza International Hotel, which is along Beijing Road. I was alone and the waiter brought me to the KTV room. I was told that the minimum is RMB 900 for the room. KJ is RM300, hostess RM400 and mamasan I did not check. I tried to bargin it down and the manager attended to me. He initially gave me a 20% discount for the KTV room but I told him that it is still expensive. He finally came down to 30% and I accepted it. The mamasan came in with 3girls, one from Chengdu, one for Kunming and one Yi minority. I took the Yi minority but was fore warn by mamasan that she is a little stuck up. Mamasan told me that up to 70% discount for weekdays and 60% for weekends are extended to customer! They will be closed for renovation after the Lunar New Year. The hostess did not want to go back with me. Mamasan came to pacify here and told me she will arrange. I told her that I am not keen as she has refused me. After some private talk between the management and the hostess, she says she wants to follow me back but I courtesly told her not to force herself. She explained that she thought I was not interested in her as I had not shown my affection during the whole night. Mamasan explained that it is because I did not know about the price. I was told is RMB2000, including the tips for the whole night. I told myself not to submit to temptation as it would means RMB3600 (Room and fruits and beer (18 bottles) RMB 900, kj 300, mamasan 400 and hostess 2000) for the night! Nevertheless, the mamasan is from Xishuangbana and her name is Ah Pu (15825291919). Will write another report should I pay them a visit.
Old 13-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

I visited the Spa/Sauna on the 8th floor of the hotel. Opted for RMB 288 massage which is for one and half hour. Was led to the room by the captain. A short while later, the massaue in a white top and blue skirt came in. She asked me if I had opted for the RMB 288 massage and I say yes. She says the RMB 288 does not include the "san jiao" massage. Nothing what it meant I say ok to her RMB 388 san jiao massage. The difference is actually RMB 388 includes a hand job. I was told they need a quota of 5 customers per month for the san jiao massage, failing which the face a fine of RMB 50 per shortfall. I also learn from the captian that a different set of girls provide full job only, price is RMB 1,100 and RMB 1,500 based on age. It can be done either at the Spa/Sauna or at your hotel room. However, he informed me that certain act cannot be done if in hotel room. I did not try the full job service as I consider it expensive.
Old 13-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

I visited the KTV again in the evening. However, I opted for the hall as I wanted a comparision. The minimum charges for the hall is RMB 280 for seats in the centre of the hall and those around the hall is RMB 320. You are allowed to mix the minimum charges with beer, juices, soft drinks, nuts, finger food. There are a number of girls for you to pick to accompany you to drink. You can reward them by hanging flowers, RMB 100 to I think RMB 888. For RMB 300, they will get a cracker busted and a crown! For RMB 500, they get a cracker busted, crown and a pair of angel wings! They also have dancers on stage, which in my opinion, are better looking. I sat with one and gave her RMB 100 flowers as she was with me for a short while. As for the girls, I sat with one of the better looking one and gave her a RMB 200 as she was accompanying me all the while. She is 18 years old. I played dice, drink and watch stage performance. I did not asked anyone of them if they can be 'dao bao"!
Old 07-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Samster

69guyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Kunming now? I will be here over the weekend till Monday...
Old 25-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

abcarmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello, will be going km soon. any updates?? seems like its quite dead for this kind
Old 26-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

will be in kunming from 23 July...
any keen bros wanna party?
its been some time since i went back. not sure if things r still the same..haha

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 29-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

Freeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kunming...Help needed

Ok once I post this, I am sure a lot of my skulking friends will know who I am.

We have an event in kunming from 10th till 15th July. MOST nights will be KTV sessions and there is close to 30 guys.....

Any bros have lobang for a medium to high class KTV to recommend please? Need not have a room to accommodate all.... I think its quite impossible (guys plus girls add up to min 60 liao!). We can split into 3 or 4 large rooms.

But we want girls of some quality....

Bro Greenhorny, your previous contacts still available? It will be good business for him/her/them....this group are all big drinkers so it will be worth their while to speand time helping us arrange these parties....

Pm me if any contacts bros.... Kum sia!!!!
Old 30-06-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Freeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz... this is very sad... no replies at all. I think I will go there to recce and come back with updates and recommendations for bros here.....
Old 13-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 20
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Hai looks like kun Ming is really not a party place
Old 22-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

dongdong160095 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any happening in Kunming ??

Be going there on april. Any bro can advice
Old 22-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

dongdong160095 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Happening in Kunming ??

Be going kunming in april, any bro to advice
Old 20-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Currently in kunming and heading to Lijiang in few days time.

Any senior bro know of any good sauna here proive full service? Am staying at this Grand Park Hotel.
Old 27-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Smap28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Kunming

Any bro can give info about Kunming? Going there to play Golf and 19th hole.
Old 30-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ricky0055 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Friends in kmg

Just be posted and gonna be stationed in kunming yunnan for quite a while. Landed in kmg slightly less than month and work has kept me away from cheonging scenes. So far only been to some ktv like bank htl and Kai wah in Qing lian road
Can friends advise on what to do here, am to be here for a long long time. Any bro also like me station in kmg?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1