The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by junction88
Visiting bath house suzhou

That is one quite new bath house loacted dong huang ru conjuncted with jinqihu ru next to a restarant shihuangfu.

Enterance fees is rmb20, if you have massage inside then the bathing fee is waived.

If you go for massage, once enter the room, ask what package they have, then choose the cheaper one normaly is around rmb68-80. (purely massage). When you choose the cheaper massage, the gal normaly get abit disappointed and will try to persude to take others service like push-oli (HJ) or sometime breast massage or BJ. Tell them you came before or someone regular recommended you so that they don't anyhow ko+++ you like robert head, try negotiate the price.

If you decide for Hj or breast job, the gal will remove bra and appears semi-nude, if they don't pls ask. You can roam or kiss their tit depend how you behave from beginning, the trick is alway pretend like a gentlemen, they all like Singapawrean. you also need to start conversation to ease the tension. when they stroke you little bros with hand or breast, you can actualy dig their pte part. total package cost should be between rmb 268 to 388. the gals are normaly between the age of 20 to 25.

I preferred this type of bath house as it is quite clean and hygiene, the gal are not so pushy and you can take yr time to cum. If you like the gal, come back few more times for the same gal, you can get it easily.
Is the gals chio? any armpit hair? i tink alot of bro here is interested to know that......... so the total package cost 268 to 388, u mean FS?
Old 30-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

That is one quite new bath house loacted dong huang ru conjuncted with jinqihu ru next to a restarant shihuangfu.

Enterance fees is rmb20, if you have massage inside then the bathing fee is waived.

If you go for massage, once enter the room, ask what package they have, then choose the cheaper one normaly is around rmb68-80. (purely massage). When you choose the cheaper massage, the gal normaly get abit disappointed and will try to persude to take others service like push-oli (HJ) or sometime breast massage or BJ. Tell them you came before or someone regular recommended you so that they don't anyhow ko+++ you like robert head, try negotiate the price.

If you decide for Hj or breast job, the gal will remove bra and appears semi-nude, if they don't pls ask. You can roam or kiss their tit depend how you behave from beginning, the trick is alway pretend like a gentlemen, they all like Singapawrean. you also need to start conversation to ease the tension. when they stroke you little bros with hand or breast, you can actualy dig their pte part. total package cost should be between rmb 268 to 388. the gals are normaly between the age of 20 to 25.

I preferred this type of bath house as it is quite clean and hygiene, the gal are not so pushy and you can take yr time to cum. If you like the gal, come back few more times for the same gal, you can get it easily.

i think i know which 1 u r talking about....its located just by the road side....got restaurant within the building right? I c the building quite new and grand.....thought it surely very expensive.....if is FS for only 268 to 388.....then its definitely more worth it then BBS n pub.....also much much more lesser than the 1 i go
Old 30-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
Took a cab yesterday, the driver is very friendly, and......he is also the frequent of happy places, 1 week can go 3 to 4 times. He tell me alot, most important what he told me is not to go to the nite club in suzhou, also not to bother abt those man in guangjian jie, wat they all say is not true, strip show, rmb20.......etc.

He highly recommend me to go BBS, he say only cost 150rmb to FS a gal. can even bring her out, all are very obidient.

新区商业街 is for ppl from japan
十全街 is for ppl frm ang mo
园区商业街, 一栋, is for ppl like us, alot of pretty gals there, cheap also

might go there c when i am free, c if it is really got gems there.

园区商业街, 一栋

click below to c the location, abit troublesome, as u need to download the jpg file.....as i duno how to paste the pic here directly

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...32H4ZU1FBAFGHZ
Old 30-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

yo, bro, i tink the place u talking about is here right? i also point to the place i went.......

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...61QFELLANBZNOT
Old 30-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dylan_xavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro VB,

you're right, i'm not stationed there, but i travel there every once or twice there in every 2 months' period cos i got frens there. hope to catch up with you guys next week when i'm there. we'll surely have lots of fun together.
Old 30-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
My suzhou bro, i miss u leh i m back from tianjin but the weekend no khakis to tcss here as our other bro went to shanghai to have some fun so that day went for massage by a not bad syt around town...

the other girl we played the stupid small prank on i was so bored i also met up with her n her xiao jie mei for dinner. actually her jie mei not bad leh.. but the 2 of them quite nice pple lah not those ass holes type.

wat a kangtow u got there! suzhou girl? wah lauz i nv manage to find a suzhou/shanghai girl in sg leh.. except those foreign talent lah.
wow...u went to masage without me (just joking)

since there r 2 syt ard...then mai tu liao...ask them out to entertain us abit...

the sz gal i met in mg is going back to9...we shall her to get her jie mei out to KK/las vegas for some disco actions...

see ya...
Old 30-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: SuZhou

Quote:
yo, bro, i tink the place u talking about is here right? i also point to the place i went.......

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...61QFELLANBZNOT
Yes. Dat is the place, I think is called Xin Yu Du bath house next to Lion King Restarant but they are diff owner, open less than 8 mths. Gals are fair, young (around 20-25 yrs old). The one that I used was with small build, breast size mayb 32b. Can't do FJ inside. For <rmb 300 or abt S$60, I got to enjoyed body massage & firm fresh pink breast massage. ok lah, whatelse you can ask for. cheap enjoyment right ? most importance I feel relax and can talk cook with the gal, BTW, no armpit hair leh..I also hate armpit, then turn off....

The one inside SIP Zou Ann I never tried, most bath hse massage charge about the same price, HJ is rmb100+rm fees, breast job is rmb 150-200 + rm fees as guidline, don't be shy to bargain.

The cheaper massage is China-style which is around rmb 68-88. Also pretent you want the cheaper massage and let the gal do the whole course of 45-60mins of massage, then the gal will pop-up the usual quqstion of why not try this try that, then you can ask her is yr breast big or not for breast massage, some time you can inspect before deciding, haha quite thrill isn't it ? the tips for breast massage is rmb 150-200, just add this amt to china-style massage. You need not try those HK, Taiwan, drangon style...waste $$.
Enjoyed....
Old 30-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

Bring Gal to your hotel room

China is still considered conservative. If you thinking of bring gal to your hotel stay over night, best is to stay at least 4-stars or above hotel.

The police still conducting raid on and off for those shabby and/or 3-stars hotels.

cheer !!
Old 31-05-2005, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newtjitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

city going for certification as some model city stuff... period from 02 jun - 12 jun. all vice told to quiet down.
Old 31-05-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtjitsu
city going for certification as some model city stuff... period from 02 jun - 12 jun. all vice told to quiet down.
hi bro....

where ur source of info comes from??? reliable...

if so...then i betta seek refuge at my place liao....
Old 31-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_xavier
hi bro VB,

you're right, i'm not stationed there, but i travel there every once or twice there in every 2 months' period cos i got frens there. hope to catch up with you guys next week when i'm there. we'll surely have lots of fun together.
Yo Van Basten....

i think we have a new member on board liao....

anyway dylan, lukim and myself are going to cheong (of cos without u - )....

we will look for some targets for u man....
Old 31-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. Dat is the place, I think is called Xin Yu Du bath house next to Lion King Restarant but they are diff owner, open less than 8 mths. Gals are fair, young (around 20-25 yrs old). The one that I used was with small build, breast size mayb 32b. Can't do FJ inside. For <rmb 300 or abt S$60, I got to enjoyed body massage & firm fresh pink breast massage. ok lah, whatelse you can ask for. cheap enjoyment right ? most importance I feel relax and can talk cook with the gal, BTW, no armpit hair leh..I also hate armpit, then turn off....

The one inside SIP Zou Ann I never tried, most bath hse massage charge about the same price, HJ is rmb100+rm fees, breast job is rmb 150-200 + rm fees as guidline, don't be shy to bargain.

The cheaper massage is China-style which is around rmb 68-88. Also pretent you want the cheaper massage and let the gal do the whole course of 45-60mins of massage, then the gal will pop-up the usual quqstion of why not try this try that, then you can ask her is yr breast big or not for breast massage, some time you can inspect before deciding, haha quite thrill isn't it ? the tips for breast massage is rmb 150-200, just add this amt to china-style massage. You need not try those HK, Taiwan, drangon style...waste $$.
Enjoyed....

Hmm......like dat abit like pub huh......only its cleaner.......but no ultimate thing......so.........this 1 got vip room?

the 1 i go also got normal room, but gal will ask if wan to go vip room......only in vip room then got.........

if bring to hotel.....damage surely quite big huh......
Old 31-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Samster

Was eating 大娘水饺, saw 1 gal, blone hair, not bad looking, was with her friends.....was eating while admiring her..... +O

she was about to and raise up her hand......armpit hair!!!!!!!!!!

wah kau!!! all my appetite gone........cant imagine a pretty gal like her never take care of her body.......

went to the "geylang" here dat day also.....the gal inside saw guys walk past....all start calling ai ai.......then start waviing......all the hair also come out......plus the place also small........dun bother to go in......althought there r some gems there.....bro who like gem n not very bother by other things can go there walk walk.....heard 150rmb only......
Old 31-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
went to the "geylang" here dat day also.....the gal inside saw guys walk past....all start calling ai ai.......then start waviing......all the hair also come out......plus the place also small........dun bother to go in......althought there r some gems there.....bro who like gem n not very bother by other things can go there walk walk.....heard 150rmb only......
Did you try 娄葑 Geylang area ? A lots of small Pub & KTV are along side and is cheaper then down town except 一代 Nite Club which is located in the same area but quite classy.

cheer
Old 31-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did you try 娄葑 Geylang area ? A lots of small Pub & KTV are along side and is cheaper then down town except 一代 Nite Club which is located in the same area but quite classy.

cheer

no no, i heard b4 the area, but nv go see, i tink its quite far right? its more towards the east area? n heard its for japanese, and quite expensive, dats y i nv go, scared kana chop.......any good recommendation? damage??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1