The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
5 girls will start work next Monday. Saw them quiet pretty
Can you provide a name list of the current working girls and their description?

And the new ones, Are they going to be trained on providing GFE services or again just the basic one directional “SOP” service? Let me explain:

Shower - really just washing to ensure man hygiene. Nothing else
Foreplay - no kissing/no french. Lady just licks left and right nipples. Licking of neck and ear (bonus)
BJ - slipped on condom for a BJ of 5 mins or less. BBBJ is a bonus. once cock erected, change condom to prep for FJ
FJ - usually will ask you to move aside, she lies down for you to missionary. few will go up sit and rock, or have at most for 1 min (bonus). Don’t allow you to lick body. She can lick yours but you can’t lick hers that’s why “one directional”.
Sex is just “SOP”, so during the session no expression or any sign of enjoyment, maybe moans of displeasure if you take too long to cum. Change of positions will incur other displeasure noise and facial expressions. If allowed, bonus.
Aftermath: When guy is spent, she goes to shower, save time. Any chit chat or cuddling in bed is a bonus. When guy caught his breathe and come to the shower, the girl will go out pack the room while he showers. If she help the guy shower, it’s a bonus again.

Overall: the SOP is to let guy cum and turnover to next customer. My experience is 30 mins I will be out of the room. Even if you have extra time, because you did not enjoy the process, you will not stay back to chat with the girl. Overall seldom get bonus. Thus I usually will not RTF no matter how pretty the girl is.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

And the new ones, Are they going to be trained on providing GFE services or again just the basic one directional “SOP” service? Let me explain:

Foreplay - no kissing/no french. Lady just licks left and right nipples. Licking of neck and ear (bonus)
BJ - slipped on condom for a BJ of 5 mins or less. BBBJ is a bonus. once cock erected, change condom to prep for FJ
FJ - usually will ask you to move aside, she lies down for you to missionary. few will go up sit and rock, or have at most for 1 min (bonus). Don’t allow you to lick body. She can lick yours but you can’t lick hers that’s why “one directional”.
Sex is just “SOP”, so during the session no expression or any sign of enjoyment, maybe moans of displeasure if you take too long to cum. Change of positions will incur other displeasure noise and facial expressions. If allowed, bonus.
Aftermath: When guy is spent, she goes to shower, save time. Any chit chat or cuddling in bed is a bonus. When guy caught his breathe and come to the shower, the girl will go out pack the room while he showers. If she help the guy shower, it’s a bonus again.

Overall: the SOP is to let guy cum and turnover to next customer. My experience is 30 mins I will be out of the room. Even if you have extra time, because you did not enjoy the process, you will not stay back to chat with the girl. Overall seldom get bonus. Thus I usually will not RTF no matter how pretty the girl is.
Good info... Didn't know now that cat150 has detioriate to this SOP
This standard to me is bad liao lol
Old 25-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Good info... Didn't know now that cat150 has detioriate to this SOP
This standard to me is bad liao lol
Haha lucky not all girls execute the SOP. Otherwise really tough for me to enjoy GL PRC anymore.

This SOP is only practice by those girls from houses of poor culture or think they pretty no need service or attitude to get customers. You will see complains from our bros on such girls haha recently all posted in a separate thread.
Old 25-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:

I always remind myself of these experiences I haved in this house so that I don't waste my time here. I spend time and money to enjoy, not to be bully.
Old 25-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha lucky not all girls execute the SOP. Otherwise really tough for me to enjoy GL PRC anymore.

This SOP is only practice by those girls from houses of poor culture or think they pretty no need service or attitude to get customers. You will see complains from our bros on such girls haha recently all posted in a separate thread.
Its their cultural , they act hard to get to big fish . because i dont anyhow give anyone mind set .

But before they found the big fish , their business bad and need to RTC
Old 25-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:

Peter shop most of his PRC Milf WLs will provide full service
Old 25-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tried all the non- milfs in his house 😅

Other houses with better consistency in good service gals eg 1669, 1667, WH04, 1608 etc
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Tried all the non- milfs in his house 😅

Other houses with better consistency in good service gals eg 1669, 1667, WH04, 1608 etc
So far Happy is the youngest and prettiest there huh
Old 25-02-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
So far Happy is the youngest and prettiest there huh
Yep...
I like
But too many outstanding targets , hence yet to rtf her
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Talking Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yep...
I like
But too many outstanding targets , hence yet to rtf her
She loves to show her upskirt
Old 25-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
She loves to show her upskirt
Cos she knows you are looking
😅
Old 26-02-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
who are the MILF in this shop ?
Old 03-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Manage to get 3 out of the 5 girls.

Xiao mei
Zhi Zhi
Ling Ling
Old 08-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Xiao mei
Zhi Zhi
Ling Ling
Does anyone of the 3 provides AR ?
Old 08-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

Xiao mei
Zhi Zhi
Ling Ling
Bro,

To entice people there, you should try share more info of each gal eg tall/ short, petite, pretty, boobs, fair/ tanned etc.

Listing names not much of a help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1