The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuru View Post
Hi all! I am going to shanghai and booking hotel. Will like to stay in pudong. Any recommendation for budget hotel around 300rmb per night and is near station ?
Also places with massage and action .

Can I check if hao di fang do fj?
Old 25-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arthurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Anyone knows the adresse of this sauna they spoke about on shanghai-night-life ?
Bugger their 20 bucks membership !

The sauna name they claim is "Pattaya Sauna"
Old 25-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arthurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurp View Post
Hi Bros,

Anyone knows the adresse of this sauna they spoke about on shanghai-night-life ?
Bugger their 20 bucks membership !

The sauna name they claim is "Pattaya Sauna"
Seems its on XieTu road / Xiaomuqiao road ... I'm half a like to go there look around, the place seems hot
Old 25-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meimeimasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjoeysg View Post
I wonder if it right to share here. But was too excited to keep in within myself.

Recently went to SH for Business trip.
Ended up walking alone at Xin tian di Pub area.
The place was damn packed as its weekend, managed to talk to 2 local ladies to share a table, I was pretty sure that they did a looks survey on me before gladly allowing me to join in.

In our conversation, found out that the 2 ladies were strangers and I was too.
We chat up abit about ourselves, one lady went off early.

I took the opportunity to flirt with the other. She seems to take a liking on me, so while sharing with her which hotel I was Staying, she said she’s interested to check it out. (Cause I told her it’s the most posh hotel I’ve ever stayed)

So the “Just Dropping by” to check out my room got interesting.
Her name is Shan.

Shan told me she’s tired, and since the hotel is so damn posh, she would like to take a shower before she leave.

So off she went into the shower and I was lying on my bed watching TV while waiting for her to be done. The bathroom was next to the bed. Separated by a glass panel with an electronic control to open or close the blinds
Then... she triggered the shower blinds to open and bathe right infront of me..

So off I went into the shower as well.
Here’s her stats.
32C, 26, 164 tall. Looks at least a 7.5 cute type.

We shagged ourselves from 1130pm till 2.30am in the morning. Cuddle to sleep and woke up by an awesome BBBJ on my morning glory at around 10am in the morning. Continue the morning sex till 1130am and headed out for lunch with her. She told me its the first time she did such a daring thing in her life, she felt really comfortable with me on first sight and she did’t expect that the sex would be so great, the duration was record breaking for her.. I guess it was the chemistry between us. I find her pretty and vice versa

Thereafter, got her contact, check out of the hotel and fly back home.
Memorable Free Fuck. 6 condoms used and 5 shots.

do hang around the bund, seems like a good place.
Haha bro...I stay here 1 year liao also never tio this kind of lobang. You either sibei handsome or sibei lucky!
Old 25-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 21
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozquit0 View Post
Royal SilverSpring

天山支路168号
TianShanZhiLu / FuRongJiangLu Junction
¥739, ¥780 category 2shots in 80mins
¥830 model category 1 shot, additional ¥200 for 2nd shot
Hot pool, steam, sauna facilities, light snack n drinks
Danny 小王 13641896683

Discreet location in HongHiao Electronics Mall, need to go up by stairs to 2nd floor. So best to call the PR Manager to bring u up. Say intro by bro fr HK. Pls tell him your requirements in advance for him to intro the right gals. 739,780 category is about service, 830 is youth so go figure.

Danny brought me 3 to choose n I landed with one from ShanXi about 22yr with C cup. Fishnet stocking with no panties. The kind with a hole at the pussycat for easy access. BBBJ to start, wanted a CIM as round one but didi wasn't up to it so capped and finish. Then the typical dragon service of wet back massage n AR. Turn around tease u with another BBBJ till Didi wakes up n round 2. Loads of GFE bring memories of school days.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the recommendation bro, a bit off the beaten track but definitely a nice change from the regular 999 and Hai Lang... Got a nice d cupper from hubei and 90-after... Typical dragon kid attitude but nice features little chub. Manager said to go for 780 at first I was thinking 780 standard like that then 739 how! luckily this hubei girl saved me, a bit plumpish but solid tits and very good face. Facilities are ok, girls selection is 3 by 3 so not fish tank style. Mostly locals, and service I experienced was there.

By the way very secretive so make sure you call ahead. Given my many years of cheong experience and inbuilt PRC navigation I took all the right turns and even figured out that it was on the third floor not second... And the MAIN entrance is like smoke escape door. Everyone was anxious to see I came up by self and everyone was asking who I called ahead with, so they're definitely worried about outsiders. Just call ahead. Most of the managers there i saw were all young handsome lads, which was strange. They are reluctant to give out namecards and publicize so definitely a hush hush place.

Pleasant surprise at the cashier when I found out the girl was a 739 not 780... Only makes me want to find out the 780 range remember the 739 and 780 range is 2 shots all-in
Old 26-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuru View Post
Hi all! I am going to shanghai and booking hotel. Will like to stay in pudong. Any recommendation for budget hotel around 300rmb per night and is near station ?
go elong.net or ctrip.com to search
Old 26-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

A simple FR from Old Man:

Went to 好地方 (Zhangyang Lu) ytd for a massage after getting off a midnite flight, staff intro me to a new service package of Rmb268, nothing much except they rubbed down your back 'partially' (after the normal oil massage) using 布丁.............felt alittle 'cold', too bad she didn't use the 布丁 to blow my KKJ!

No worth paying the extras bucks for two little 布丁, whahahaha!
Old 26-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
A simple FR from Old Man:

Went to 好地方 (Zhangyang Lu) ytd for a massage after getting off a midnite flight, staff intro me to a new service package of Rmb268, nothing much except they rubbed down your back 'partially' (after the normal oil massage) using 布丁.............felt alittle 'cold', too bad she didn't use the 布丁 to blow my KKJ!

No worth paying the extras bucks for two little 布丁, whahahaha!
wa bro, did not know you like menthol cooling effect..
Old 26-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
wa bro, did not know you like menthol cooling effect..
No lah, counter staff recommend and i blur blur try lor................din know that I paid Rmb70 for two little miserable 布丁 to be wasted on my back

I even asked the Lady when she rubbed on my back with her legs since it feels cooling, she told me.....Buding
Old 27-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ioioiio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the buding I tried a few times, did not find it worth it at all. Best to opt for the normal and don't go for the upselling at the recept. Anything more the massage girl would know better and recommend.
Old 27-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboy View Post
Every day we learn something new... Tonight I learnt that 999 fish tank is not one way vision... the girl I had before recognized me immediately and her large eyes grew even larger... And some of the girls in the previous lineup recognized me too!
ya, I noticed their eyes following me as I paced around. Ok, was there last month with a fren while visiting SHA...
Old 28-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No lah, counter staff recommend and i blur blur try lor................din know that I paid Rmb70 for two little miserable 布丁 to be wasted on my back

I even asked the Lady when she rubbed on my back with her legs since it feels cooling, she told me.....Buding
Brother,

How are you? Still working in Shanghai?

It has been quite sometimes since we last met, I shall call you up during my next trip to Shanghai.

Cheers

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 28-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,

How are you? Still working in Shanghai?

It has been quite sometimes since we last met, I shall call you up during my next trip to Shanghai.

Cheers
Yoyo Bro PTR, nowadays I worked only part-time in Shanghai (maybe spending 1/3 of the time), the rest of my time will be spent in other parts of the Earth. My Boss thinks I am too free in Pussyland! For the matter of fact, I just touch down a couple of days ago after leaving for a month, may be here for 3 to 4 weeks!

Do gib me a yell whenever u're in Shanghai, hope we can meet up for some Kopi/Teh and Dim Sum!
Old 28-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like the Singaporean presence in Shanghai is quite big. I'd be keen to meet up with you guys for kopi and food when I am there in July.

The Xiang Cuisines and i Pot I had there the last time I was there were pretty good.
Old 28-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yoyo Bro PTR, nowadays I worked only part-time in Shanghai (maybe spending 1/3 of the time), the rest of my time will be spent in other parts of the Earth. My Boss thinks I am too free in Pussyland! For the matter of fact, I just touch down a couple of days ago after leaving for a month, may be here for 3 to 4 weeks!

Do gib me a yell whenever u're in Shanghai, hope we can meet up for some Kopi/Teh and Dim Sum!
Bro,

Your stay in Shanghai is so limited now. Of course, I shall give you a call the next time I am in Shanghai.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1