The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, you sure your prediction will come true? We shall see and onli time will tell ya! Aniway, to be fair, not only 1606 or 1654A, each and every house has its strengths and weaknesses lah. I agree that it is the calibre of the house girls who primarily draw the punters to the house. But there are also many die-hard fans of OKT in GL. Come what may, they would still stick to their favourite OKT. Good examples would be the ever super friendly OKT of 2831A. He has a list of loyal followers de!
Good point !
Old 24-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bruddar, you sure your prediction will come true? We shall see and onli time will tell ya! Aniway, to be fair, not only 1606 or 1654A, each and every house has its strengths and weaknesses lah. I agree that it is the calibre of the house girls who primarily draw the punters to the house. But there are also many die-hard fans of OKT in GL. Come what may, they would still stick to their favourite OKT. Good examples would be the ever super friendly OKT of 2831A. He has a list of loyal followers de!
Hi bro, I agree with you. The quality of wls is very important.

A successful OkT will know how to recruit winning gals and also know how to manage and keep them. The OKT at 1654A is a good example. On the other hand, we also see the example of the OKT of 1637 who could some time recruit quality wls but he could not keep them for long.

PR is also important, Willie of 2831A has the best PR among the three OKTs and has many faithful followers. The wls at 2831A are overall good but not as good as the ones at 1654A. His business lags behind Ah Hwa's, OKT of 1654A.

My humble view.
Old 24-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: SMLee is just a prop to Omnia!!! No Substance at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Good point !
Quote:
Another fucking lame post of yours again! C'mon, 40ish years old man, post something that reflect your age lah! OMFG!! I am losing patient with this old fogey!
Don't lose patience. I think many of us need you around for entertainment.
Come tell us which house were you lurking yesterday? Did you offer you free drink?
Old 24-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Good point !
Quote:
Another fucking lame post of yours again! C'mon, 40ish years old man, post something that reflect your age lah! OMFG!! I am losing patient with this old fogey!
Come tell us which house were you lurking yesterday? Did you offer you free drink?

Or maybe tell us about your other dream car other than the Bentley . I'm sure most of us will be green with envy
Old 24-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: SMLee is just a prop to Omnia!!! No Substance at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post

Or maybe tell us about your other dream car other than the Bentley . I'm sure most of us will be green with envy
Nice bro!!!!! N I think peter388 N a88 r same person!!!!!
If I not wrong!!!!!!!
Old 24-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
If the person can say sorry,I tink all samster will be glad.
Ok,sorry 23-05-2012 10:56pm-a88 if you are the one who zap me for this,is ok for me to defend a woman.Come on dun be a coward.
Old 24-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
Seriously? Didn't know that. Vivi did some massage for me, 5min of piano playing. Guess I can't ask for much...
Apple does PRO massage...Enjoy Bro!
Old 24-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken88999 View Post
Nice bro!!!!! N I think peter388 N a88 r same person!!!!!
If I not wrong!!!!!!!
Hi bro, I am not connected to A88 in any way.
Old 25-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ahaha.. last night drink too much... don't take my drunk prediction too seriously

Apple's massage... hmm... I quite likely will rtf her next week. She just came back from off last week or something. Maybe she saving massage for rtf
Cheers bros
Old 25-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
No prob bro. Here goes

ViVi
Face 7.5 (Chio, Sharper facial features and more photogenic than Apple)
Body 7/10 (Very slim, small boobs, less shapely than apple)
BJ 7 (Good duration, adequate suction)
FJ 8 (Plenty of girl on top action, hardworking)
RTF Maybe, if run out of options. Spare.

Apple
Face 8 (Chio, Sweet facial features)
Body 8/10 (Slim, more shapely figure than Vivi and bigger boobs)
BJ 8 (Good duration, plenty of eye contact, blow with good attitude)
FJ 8.5 (plenty of girl on top action, hardworking. Plus point over Vivi is that Apple is more responsive and takes initiative to strip her bra strap off shoulders while blowing with bra on, removes bra off midway during sex etc, leads my hands to her boobs, good eye contact, will initiate frenching etc)
RTF Yes when not trying others.

Vivi's facial features will command a strong following. I can see where samsters will be attracted by her. Recommended for those who want good looks on a less full body.

Apple's more total package of face, service and figure will appeal to those going for more all rounded feel. Cheers.
Strange that you only give Vivi 7.5. Thanks for the FR but i think i will have a go at Apple first when im back.

The ex apple of 1809 was such a gem, at least for me
Old 25-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L16h6 An Ni

Quote:
Quote:
.. not right to hurt someone in the internet,moreover she can't defend herself.If you are so concern about us,please do it the right way.

If the person can say sorry,I tink all samster will be glad.

23-05-2012 10:56pm-a88 if you .. zap me ...
defend a woman... coward.
No one is perfect - with "good intentions" much damages often done (based on hearsay and subsequent (repeated) spreading of rumours). However it takes a real man to admit mistakes - to say sorry. Unfortunately/sad some are not even remorseful. Damages to An Ni - why say sorry to Samsters?? Anyway "sorry is no cure' - damages often hard to undo/rectify.

Being Upz/Zap is SBF. Be happy/positive, you have great conscience / righteousness. Knowing who zap U , U can give him hell the next 3 years (he cannot zap U again). Also wait until your power is > 2 before you zap him back - no hurry. Zap is at half power. Zap with Power of 1 = 0.

Will Upz U when recover power today with +6. No need to Upz me back. Wishing all a nice day - Cheong Safely - Helmets on - Avoid when in doubts !!. Cheers.

P/S - Only angpai WLs get hit by rumours of Raw/STDs etc. Could be sabo by OKTs (other), WLs (many are samsters), "Tiraks" (of other WLs) etc. Endless list.

WH, L6H66, L6H72 and latest (1 yrs ago): L20H36G82 Nan, Violet (ex Geylang, Cat 150)@ 2nd Level R60 Ocean Hotel, JB got hit. Happily, both Nan and Violet are doing very well/popular now. Happy for them. Wishing An Ni all the best.

I do not know An Ni and have never stepped into L16H6.

L20H36: http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...61961&page=139
Ocean Hotel, JB: http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=12184&page=99

Last edited by Kalv; 25-05-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Old 25-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6 An Ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
No one is perfect - with "good intentions" much damages often done (based on hearsay and subsequent (repeated) spreading of rumours). However it takes a real man to admit mistakes - to say sorry. Unfortunately/sad some are not even remorseful. Damages to An Ni - why say sorry to Samsters?? Anyway "sorry is no cure' - damages often hard to undo/rectify.

Being Upz/Zap is SBF. Be happy/positive, you have great conscience / righteousness. Knowing who zap U , U can give him hell the next 3 years (he cannot zap U again). Also wait until your power is > 2 before you zap him back - no hurry. Zap is at half power. Zap with Power of 1 = 0.

Will Upz U when recover power today with +6. No need to Upz me back. Wishing all a nice day - Cheong Safely - Helmets on - Avoid when in doubts !!. Cheers.

P/S - Only angpai WLs get hit by rumours of Raw/STDs etc. Could be sabo by OKTs (other), WLs (many are samsters), "Tiraks" (of other WLs) etc. Endless list.

WH, L6H66, L6H72 and latest (1 yrs ago): L20H36G82 Nan, Violet (ex Geylang, Cat 150)@ 2nd Level R60 Ocean Hotel, JB got hit. Happily, both Nan and Violet are doing very well/popular now. Happy for them. Wishing An Ni all the best.

I do not know An Ni and have never stepped into L16H6.

L20H36: http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...61961&page=139
Ocean Hotel, JB: http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=12184&page=99

Bro Kalv..

You truly are an asset to SBF forums. I salute you.

Cheers
Old 25-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No prob bro. Here goes

ViVi
Face 7.5 (Chio, Sharper facial features and more photogenic than Apple)
Body 7/10 (Very slim, small boobs, less shapely than apple)
BJ 7 (Good duration, adequate suction)
FJ 8 (Plenty of girl on top action, hardworking)
RTF Maybe, if run out of options. Spare.

Apple
Face 8 (Chio, Sweet facial features)
Body 8/10 (Slim, more shapely figure than Vivi and bigger boobs)
BJ 8 (Good duration, plenty of eye contact, blow with good attitude)
FJ 8.5 (plenty of girl on top action, hardworking. Plus point over Vivi is that Apple is more responsive and takes initiative to strip her bra strap off shoulders while blowing with bra on, removes bra off midway during sex etc, leads my hands to her boobs, good eye contact, will initiate frenching etc)
RTF Yes when not trying others.

Vivi's facial features will command a strong following. I can see where samsters will be attracted by her. Recommended for those who want good looks on a less full body.

Apple's more total package of face, service and figure will appeal to those going for more all rounded feel. Cheers.
Bro czhsg...

Strange you say ViVi's features will command strong following but you gave her 7.5 as compared to Apple's which you rated 8?

Other than the 2 you have mentioned... any other Newbie gems at 1606?

Cheers
Old 25-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro czhsg...

Strange you say ViVi's features will command strong following but you gave her 7.5 as compared to Apple's which you rated 8?

Other than the 2 you have mentioned... any other Newbie gems at 1606?

Cheers
Well, I guess when czhsg mentioned Vivi's ability to command strong following is prolly czhsg's assumption on others perception on her ... His personal rating on Vivi's looks is lower than Apple. In other words, he has opinionated such that others may find Vivi prettier versus Apple but not him ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

goody got more new stock to try liao
didi itchy itchy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1