The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-01-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

The moral of the story is...
Do not be a carrot head during the January transfer window...
DUH!

Old 30-01-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

agree that january is not the right time to get most players.
january is more like a window for panic buying to me.
Old 30-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong hope the young ones put up a good show against West Ham .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20156 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Hope Klopp will give some of the youngsters a chance tomorrow..
Brad Smith, Ward, Brannagan, C.Teixiera, Ojo, Illori together with the senior players to face W.Ham...
It will be interesting....
i think he might cos there's a mid week league game against Leicester, then another one during the weekend. hopefully the 1st team regulars in the treatment room will return real soon.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 10
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Shakhtar is taking advantage of Liverpool. First they asked £38m and now they want the £53m indicated in the contract for Alex Teixeira.

Liverpool should save the funds and persuade Reus or Gotze to join them in the summer. Better if the deal can sealed before the Euro 2016.
Old 30-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Really surprise Liverpool did not get another striker.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/30/liverp...mpson-5652902/

Quote:
Liverpool owners are looking to sell Daniel Sturridge, claims Phil Thompson
WU YIAH BOH?

*Chaku, Chaku, where are you?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 30-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/30/liverp...mpson-5652902/

WU YIAH BOH?

*Chaku, Chaku, where are you?

Do not zap Johnbass in the Matters of the Heart sub-forum and Adult Discussions about Anything Under the Sun sub-forum.

Zap in these two sub-forums will turn into a Up.

Just passing by today only

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 30-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Do not zap Johnbass in the Matters of the Heart sub-forum and Adult Discussions about Anything Under the Sun sub-forum.

Just passing by today only
Farking Serious...
Play until here somemore...
HENG I never post in MANU thread...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 31-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you all for the ZAPs... I mean UPs!
HUAT ah!
Quote:
Not happy zap me lor...

Quote:
Lai, exchange points leh...
Do not exchange points with Johnbass.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 31-01-2016, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody did pretty well I thought apart from Ibe, Benteke, Enrique (why the hell did he come on in the first place?!) and maybe Mignolet (at times when he was his usual iffy self!) - the others did well enough to be on a winning side.

Origi would have been useful last night and probably would even have won it for us instead of now having to go to Upton Park for yet another unnecessary replay.

Good performance from the young lads. Not enough composure in the final third unfortunately. Even Ojo should now be starting ahead of Benteke! There is just no point to Benteke anymore, his confidence appears to be totally shot as well.

Special shout out to Teixeira, Brannagan, Stewart and Smith. Brannagan in particular was top draw.
Old 31-01-2016, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
Shakhtar is taking advantage of Liverpool. First they asked £38m and now they want the £53m indicated in the contract for Alex Teixeira
Are Shakhtar prepared to furnish Liverpool with a money back guarantee on Alex Teixeira i.e. that Alex will make the same impact (if not even better) as Luis Suarez did for the Reds? If not Shakhtar can piss off!
Old 31-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23868 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Lol..$$$$$ 'quality ' player that cost 32.5m£ Still can't score! bring on the youth that cost almost nothing also can do much better! So are we still paying 50mil for an attacking mid fielder from a Russian league? Tiagong Klopp is not as foolish as BR and the bidding halted! most of our top scorers cost less than 30 mil and those over 30 are flops! Can someone verify this?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 31-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Please refer to my sig, ta.

Quote:
Farking Serious...
Play until here somemore...
HENG I never post in MANU thread...

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 31-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20156 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed feelings abt last night's game.

Disappointed we had enough decent chances to win it but sorely lacked finishing. Now we have another burden of an extra game, and a tough trip to Upton.

Happy cos we played well on the whole altho our squad was so raw. When I saw the starting lineup, which west ham fielded a strong squad, I was like 'Oh no!' But our youngsters matched their experienced opponents with their hard running n enthusiasm, restricted them to juz a few chances and we should have won.

The future of Liverpool is not that bleak afterall.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1