The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Hi Bro, I really don't know where in Phuket your lady friend can go for clubs that cater to women. There are clubs with a lot of gay men but I don't think that's what your friend is looking for.

In terms of massage, I'd say majority of the places that offer hanky panky will accommodate a lady.
Thks.. Bro HKT boy.. will let her know about it..
Old 20-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 0
toowong is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoowong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

I'm currently in Phuket patong and will be at Phuket town tomorrow night. First time here so would like recommendation on where to find a good lay.
Went to christin , but seems like a ripoff pl.
Old 20-08-2011, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujitsubo View Post
HKT boy bro, do you know of any big and nice resort with own private big pool and not that expensive? Which area in phuket has such resort?
Try 2 villas at Rawai but not resort. or u wan resort, have, try coconut village
Old 20-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toowong View Post
Hi all,

I'm currently in Phuket patong and will be at Phuket town tomorrow night. First time here so would like recommendation on where to find a good lay.
Went to christin , but seems like a ripoff pl.
Go to Phun Phon area in Phuket Town. There's a lot of massage places there you can pick from. I think it's best to try Katherine as they speak some English. Another popular one there is Le Residence. Give it a shot!
Old 20-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
HKT boy bro, do you know of any big and nice resort with own private big pool and not that expensive? Which area in phuket has such resort?
I really don't know your budget but as bro hosayboh said below, Two Villas in Rawai is pretty nice. As for Coconut Village, that is on an island about 15 mins by boat off Phuket so not sure if you want that. Besides, it's not cheap either. Unless bro hosayboh is talking about another Coconut Village I don't know about.

Just a few I can remember off the top of my head would be Villa Zolitude, Vijitt Resort, Sri Panwa, and Westin at Koh Siray.

Hope this helps a bit.
Old 20-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Fujitsubo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Try 2 villas at Rawai but not resort. or u wan resort, have, try coconut village
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
I really don't know your budget but as bro hosayboh said below, Two Villas in Rawai is pretty nice. As for Coconut Village, that is on an island about 15 mins by boat off Phuket so not sure if you want that. Besides, it's not cheap either. Unless bro hosayboh is talking about another Coconut Village I don't know about.

Just a few I can remember off the top of my head would be Villa Zolitude, Vijitt Resort, Sri Panwa, and Westin at Koh Siray.

Hope this helps a bit.
Bros, i'm looking at the range of SGD $ 150 - 250 per night. So far i found a few resorts already. They are Katathani Phuket Beach Resort and malisa resorts in Kata and La flora resort in patong.

Bro hosayboh & HKT Boy, patong or kata beach which is better and cleaner?
Old 20-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros, i'm looking at the range of SGD $ 150 - 250 per night. So far i found a few resorts already. They are Katathani Phuket Beach Resort and malisa resorts in Kata and La flora resort in patong.

Bro hosayboh & HKT Boy, patong or kata beach which is better and cleaner?
All the hotels you mentioned are nice so no need to worry about cleanliness or anything like that.

As for Patong or Kata beach, you have to decide what you are looking for. Patong is where all the nightlife is and is very busy and overbuilt. It is very convenient as the hotels, restaurants, shopping, beach, and bars are all in one place within walking distance.

Kata is a bit more quiet compared to Patong but you generally still have everything in Patong but in a much smaller scale. The beach at Kata is nicer than Patong though as it's not as busy and less polluted. Patong beach is nice but now just too busy and a bit polluted.

If you're just here to party then I say stay in Patong.
Old 20-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Catharsis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regarding Phuket town, Katherine Massage is offereing specials of 2,000BHT for 4pm to 7 pm - no booking needed.
It is for 90 mins.
Old 20-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
daniel1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all the bros who upped me! I don't know why I still have no power yet... but when I do, I will up you all back!

Just got back from Phuket so will finish the write-up. Paiseh for the long FRs but there are so many fun & interesting things in Phuket

Bro hosayboh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Shot thru the CD?
No lah, I still training hard for the highest level of Lanjiao Kungfu I must still take out CD then can shoot

But understanding idiocracy is not always 100% accurate...
Old 20-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Day 3 - During my outing yesterday, saw 2 SYT in Hollywood so thought I will check it out tonight.

Nothing much happened during the day in Patong so went for a massage & bought some clothes (on the side, every stall seems like a rip-off, so choose one that seems to carrot-head me the least & bought some singlets for the beach).

At approx. 12pm, when to Hollywood. Scouted around the inner & outer cluster. Can't find the 2 SYT but saw a table with two nice fair girls that look like tourist. Since I am not familiar with the system, I continue to prowl in the shadow bidding my time.

Then I saw a nice tan girl & fast leg, fast hand approach her. Me "Can I buy you drink". Girl "I no speak English" Result = Failure.

Not to be daunted, I scout again. Saw a very cute SYT (7/10) & wanted to approach her but no eye-contact, so no go. Lets call her Cutie (got story with her later ok, so must name her )

Look around again then saw a hottie (7.5/10), this time received eye-contact & smile. So rushed in. Started chatting & feeling her up then realized she has a friend (also not bad looking). but more interestingly the friend is with someone who look like a fellow bro.

So asked him, "Where you from", Guy "Sinapore". Me "Erh, you a fellow SBF?", Guy "Yea!" Wah lau, then the conversation flow like beer man.

Apparently, he was here for 2 weeks. First night also like me, kenna carrot-head in agogo bar. Then afterwards his friend pass him the current girl. so all is good. LESSON LEARN CONFIRMATION: NEVER EVER FUCKING GO AGOGO BAR IN PHUKET!

Soon, my girl say wanna go somewhere else. Since don't know system, I ok. Fucking mistake. She brought us down to "her brother's bar", there she meet up with the waitress/her friends & they started drinking. Then they ask me to pay. WTF! Bill is about 2K. I think to myself "Part of the cost, pay this then no pay her". So paid up & go.

Went back to room, had a closer look at her. Really nice looking (even the SBF bro also commented she is chio). Went to shower, came out, then she started telling me her life story, blah blah blah. I half listened & half stripped her. Started sucking nipples & rubbed her clit. Got her to BJ me & skill is ok but she seem tired & didn't wanna to do long. She started cowgirl me & we switch position few times then cum.

Took a shower, came out, she is FULLY DRESSED. I was like WTF!

Girl "I go back, need to work tomorrow". Me "Stay with me till morning?". Girl "Can't. Can you pay me now?" Me "WTF, I paid for all the drinks & you still want me to pay?" Girl "Yea." Me "Fuck off". Girl "I can come back tomorrow if you pay me now" Me "Not interested". Girl "At least pay me a bit for petrol". Me "Seriously FO".

Then she pleaded with me for a while, eventually I softheart gave her 300 thb & asked her to FO. She say will call me tomorrow. Me = whatever, she call, I will fuck her (coz she is quite chio) No call, no worries, this is Phuket, easy to pick up girls

Total Spent: 3.5K, another ripped off.

Lesson learn: Fuck, there are so many ways girls try to rip you off. Got to be smart. Also confirm + guarantee, agogo bar carrot-head you then butter your ass with poor quality KY then push the fucking carrot in to ass-fuck you.

Old 20-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Day 4 - Was thinking about some of the girls in Hollywood, thought I will give it another go despite the bad experience.

Spent afternoon in beach chilling then went to book Phi Phi island tour. Went for massage then go back hotel.

Check my mobile, saw the yesterday girl msg me. Chat with her, then she say will come down later tonight to accompany me. Anyway she aeroplane me so was fucking pissed and went down to Hollywood.

Saw the Cutie from yesterday, this time I forced eye-contact & approach her (being pissed & drunk does wonders for your courage my fellow bros). Did some small talk, started felling her, she was not very interested initially but I slowly warm her up. Then she started dirty-dancing, rubbing her ass on my dick

Soon she asked, "You bring me back". Me "Sure". Cutie "How much you pay me?" Me "2k thb". Cutie thought for a while "Ok."

When we were back in my hotel, I had a closer look. She is one cute SYT. Solid ass, B+ boobs (upgrade from massage girl) & very lively & chatty. I like!

Started with a BBBJ then I proceed to catbath her. Wow, she gets wet easily and is very responsive. Caps on then proceed to fuck her. Not going into much details but she is good. Me = happy again!

The next morning. Since I already booked the tour, I woke her at 7pm when she is completely dazzed & sleepy. Told her I need to go Pee Pee (Phi Phi). She look at me confused & point to toilet. I laughed. Really like her, so cute.

Told her me go Phi Phi island, then she understood. I paid her & told her to come back when I returned from tour. She say ok.

Total $ spent: 3K, worth it.
Lesson learnt: Hollywood is a good place

Old 20-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

Day 5 & 6 - Got back from Phi Phi tour around 5.30pm. Feel horny, msg Cutie & she say will be here at 7pm.

Sure enough, she came at 7pm. Told her I am happy with her & wanna book her till Sat when I go back to Singapore. She ok so proceed to fuck her one round. Brought her to dinner, then when to Hollywood again to cheong. After clubbing, when back hotel, went for another round then sleep till 12pm the next day.

We then went shopping for souvenirs then party at Hollywood again at night. Came back home, sleep for few hours, woke up at 6.30pm, shower, wash-up then proceed to fuck her again before flying back to Singapore

Paid her 2K + 2K +1K (tips) & left happy.

Total $ Spend = 7K for 2 days including food & drinks
Lesson Learnt = Hollywood is a good place

On the side, I enjoyed my Phuket trip & can understand why bros like it. The holiday atmosphere is the differentiating factor. It is not just about fucking (though a large part of it is) but the package as a whole.

Interestingly, the tourists (especially the angmos) are very hot. Wonder if they will accept 2K for their service

Old 21-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ang3lxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Daniel Bro!! hahaha yea man nice to meet you all the way so far from home. haha the one i saw u that second night one u bought back ah? haha my one lan lan stick to me like glue sia didn't get to try new ones =D but oh well mine was quite a nice girl lah so cannot complain. Just that the night i flying back she cry cos she was sad that i was leaving =( so therefore the last bonk i was looking for before didn't happen. Will do my FR =D
Old 21-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ang3lxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay Day 1: (Warning wall of text)

Had friends who flew before me so i went on loner trip to see if i can meet up with them there. (In the end i did)

Went on spree since its the first time i went phuket so i went bar hopping (very detrimental to the wallet -.-) then stopped at one bar with this bloody chio girl sry can't remember the Soi though..

The chai in the end only played the part of pulling us in instead of playing with us got quite turned off. But then the other bar girls were quite sporting so in the end play games with them etc etc buy LD etc etc. the bill of cos omg came up to 2k+ without even doing much except for the two bar girls who constantly poke my lil bro like fun like tt -_-||

After that tried Suzy Wong 2 (the Suzy Wong closed down btw so its the one at the end of the Agogo Bar stretch..) Very disappointing leh..... All the chai is errrrr not good... So therefore bought drinks one came over took off her bra and panties and sat on my lap. I wasn't really receptive cos she wasn't wad i really looking for leh. in the end played a bit talked a bit zhao liao. abt 500bht dmg for gropes and being groped? *Apparently all the chais think i very young i dunno why so they bloody enjoy teasing me. Joke's on them though lol*

Aft tt more hyped to party already so my friends decided to go Tiger. One word. FUN. Even if its just for party and not for girls, damn Patong Discos are all damn good with the mixes! gaah...

Ok back to topic lol.. saw some Korean ah... Decided that since thais all ard Koreans although not SUPER pretty but got *liao* lah... so went on ahead to dance with them. Ok here's the rant. FELLOW SINGAPORE MATES! Please bloody follow some simple BASIC etiquette! Just as me and my frens were dancing with the Koreans, 3 Singapore guys n one black guy with their hippy attire started squeezing their way in the middle and took our bloody spot -.- and danced with them. *Knew from their speech, but pretty sure they ain't fellow Samsters* Bloody touchy and stuff *Koreans were pretty drunk so they dun really know the difference btw who they dancin with i bet* Damn turn off so we were like never mind go for new target.

Danced with random girls but nv really thought of bringing them back cos we 3 guys were sharing a room lol. so aft like 4am decided to leave liao actually. so went downstairs first to wait for my other 2 friends. Saw this 8.5/10 SYT with friend walking over. had eye contact she smile smile looked over, smile n waved, then they walked off into Tiger. Aft 15mins no action frm my fren thot they lost so went back Tiger go look for them. Okay so i bought another drink while at it. Then saw that SYT again. Came over said hi to me. I was like oh okay lol. Danced a bit found friend actually wanted to zhao. she asked if want bring her back with me. I was like errm i living with 2 friends tonight u want come ah? "I no room now, instead of me bringing u back, how abt u bring me back?" lol she stunned and suggested i go back with her then since she rented a room. I was like hmm okay why not. So parted from friends and went back wif her on bike to her place. Obviously i didn't bring anything, so it was a pretty LOL bonk. Told her errm no CD, u gif? she smiled and said okay haha. So usual bathed and stuff. Gotta say quite song ah. Bonking at the chai's house is a whole new feeling frm hotels. But i also dun encourage due to safety reasons.

Gif her a 8/10 for BBBJ, 5/10 frenching (jialat 0.0) 8/10 Bonk since she was pretty hardworking. Cos at one pt she was dry and i was like errm stop first, make wet. (Apparently though she thot "DRY" was "DIE" she had no idea what i talking abt lol. So in the end i had to do charades for her to understand. -.- damn tiring bonk) She understood in the end and wow was she resourceful. went to her cupboard took out her "tools" and lube. Used it and wah song. Part 2 was amazingly good bonk with the toys and lube. So ended promptly. Actually decided to sleep over but aft she pick up phone call say want meet friend go eat and sure enoff her galfriend outside waiting for her -.- so she say she send me back to hotel. LOL ya yes she SEND me back on her bike hahaha! Darn funny cos normally its the other way ard.

Got a bit lost cos she also dunno where the hotel was so took a fair bit of time then got back. gave her 1000bht cos i only left that amt aft the hard partying so she was fine with it. That's day one =)
Old 23-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Catharsis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well this is my first detailed FR.
Blew in late Sunday nite.
Met up on Monday with a girl I've been talking to on the net - found her on web and lined up to meet Monday at lunch time.
She was a bit late but OK.
She is 32 years old but looks like 25 or so.
Small, like less than 5 ft, 40 odd kgs, smallish boobs.
Took her back to the Hilton Arcadia and walked in from Beach Rd.
Security guard says hello - no problems. Was 3 pm in afternoon.

So she starts massaging me - Thai pressure type.
Pretty good.
I take off her clothes and we start.
She says she's horny and she was wet - finger her and juice runs.
Start in missionary, then doggie.
Then take off CD and she does BBBJ.
Hmmmm....

Next round I pull her legs to end of the bed.
Lift legs up and press them together - tight.
I stood up and leaned over her and eventually fell on top...

Took her out to dinner. Okay but that's all.
Anyway, was tired from flight and had to call client early (hr behind here).
Managed to stay awake at restaurant. Watch while English and American heffers pig out.

It thought I was too tired to go again but no problem.
With some tickling, teasing and sucking, I got arounsed fast.
She ask "you fuck without condom.."
Me: No way. Sorry.
She: I no bar girl alright - not have disease.
Me: Sorry.

Anyway I lied sideway, she backs into me - wow, slid right inside her and she presses legs around me. Almost came but hang on.
So I then turn her over and tell her to ride me.
Where do Thai girls learn to fuck??
She is a rodeo champion.
Kept changing position and moved really slowly.
She says: "You take long time to come"
Me: "Learned it when young - try to make it last longer.."
She "already have orgasm 5 minutes ago..' (no kidding either).
So I went really slow and pushed in hard - she is small and I felt I'd split her in two. So came really hard.

Well I am having today off.
Cock too worn out from tickling, teasing, pulling, licking sucking and fucking in more positions than in porn movies.

If anyone wants her CTC PM me.
Her name is Ittiya.
She lives outside Phuket town - not far from Central Festival shopping centre.

May pick her up again.
But I also want to check out what else Phuket has to offer.
By the way for 22 hrs I pay her 2,200 BHT (about $S80) plus cost of food.
No way in Singapore get sex like that for so little.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1