The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I still planning hurhurhurhur
Old 02-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that is some sexy girls
Old 02-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
bigleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews about victoria secret or long beach
Old 02-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigleong View Post
Any reviews about victoria secret or long beach
Victoria secret not worth the go too far inside unless u driving quality wise lose to amsterdam lol
Old 02-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Victoria secret not worth the go too far inside unless u driving quality wise lose to amsterdam lol
Lol unless prepare to walk all the way out from the inside. But the noodles outside aroi na. Or perhaps I was too hungry that day.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
poohkeymug is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
A more slightly costing WLs.....

How much was the damage?
Old 02-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Lol unless prepare to walk all the way out from the inside. But the noodles outside aroi na. Or perhaps I was too hungry that day.
Walking out on foot faster than the taxi lol thats funny and the motorbike taxi riding to phra ram9 Mrt wow eye opener siah the Motor sai rider really navigate the hidden paths lol
Old 02-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be reaching BKK later... Tmr night will be free... Not too sure anyone like to meet up. I am along early 30s. PM me.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
A more slightly costing WLs.....

Would be better if it was a picture of her holding your cock mah
Old 03-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
I'll be reaching BKK later... Tmr night will be free... Not too sure anyone like to meet up. I am along early 30s. PM me.
Tomorrow night I be in T-ded99 to watch the Arsenal - Liverpool game with the BKK LFC fans club members. Join us if you are Liverpool supporter.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Arsenal - Liverpool game with the BKK LFC fans club members. Join us if you are Liverpool supporter.
"You will never walk alone" ........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 03-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Juz for sharing ........ Some updates on closing time for night establishments........

AGGs at Nana and Cowboy - 2am with some even later
Some clubs are closing after 3am like Climax near dawn...... Scratchdog n Aftermoon 4am.........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 03-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 18
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: fr for bkk the pimp

Went to Monte Carlo (G-club) recently and it was seriously over-priced, and i find no differences between that and a TD in singapore except having a nice sofa. Girls selection was pathetic as it was a Sunday i guess. Expect to pay around S$300 each at the end of the night with probably minimal fun (IMO).

On the following day, wanted to visit Scratchdog @ Winsor as it used to my favorite joint. Hop on to a cab happily but was told that it was closed down. (Can any bro confirm ????) He offered to bring us to another club which i never heard before. Decided to try Mixx at Hotel InterContinental. To cut story short, mostly were farangs. Found a chick on the dance floor who offered 3K baht for LT. Took it without nego as already quite drunk. Service ok nia.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passpass View Post
Went to Monte Carlo (G-club) recently and it was seriously over-priced, and i find no differences between that and a TD in singapore except having a nice sofa. Girls selection was pathetic as it was a Sunday i guess. Expect to pay around S$300 each at the end of the night with probably minimal fun (IMO).

Wanted to visit Scratchdog as it used to my favorite joint. Hop on to a cab happily but was told that it was closed down. (Can any bro confirm ????) He offered to bring us to another club which i never heard before.
U already said its Gclub and if u read tis thread on Gclub info u should know expenditure is high so why complain? .......

Don tink Scratchdog is closed........ Its juz a scam put by the taxi driver to bring u somewhere else where he has higher commissions..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 03-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by passpass View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
U already said its Gclub and if u read tis thread on Gclub info u should know expenditure is high so why complain? .....
Then you should hold his hand to SK... Cheaper and some say SK girls quality comparable with girls at ONYX.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1