The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, u lying is it? I read yr previous posts. U not chionging for the 1st time mah..
bro, before you zap me, please listen to my explanation... I was searching for the best girl because this is the first time I decided to search for some fun...

Before mint, I was considering a few girls like Miqi and Lori... I nv do it before and I even considering FJ... thus my post on $$$$$$... Even Mint commented that I should not play so big since I nv chiong before...

Nevertheless, I am happy that my experience is with Mint... good gfe is one thing... being patient with a newbie is definitely a wonderful experience...
Old 14-09-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlady07 View Post
Let me contribute my fair share.

Body from ltd as she requested a fr.

Looks: milf with make up. 6/10
Massage: 6/10 busy with phone. Mostly using body weight to press down on you
Sensual: 6/10 during sensual. But not much variation and hj a little too fast.
Figure: 8/10. Nice racks
3g roaming due to the way she position herself.

Rtm: no because there are better looking ones in the market.
Bro..what happened to u might be true but there are other MRs mentioning that she offer one bro BBBJ, 69 HJ etc...... Maybe it depends very much on the chemistry u have with her, how u coax her and very importantly the demeanor of the customer & of course the overall appearance.

帅哥通常比较吃香的。。。。。。not me i am just an average joe

Sometime we just said something unintentionally & the atmosphere/gfe takes a nose dive. That is what happened to me with MINT. Basically i just said that her boobs is small & looks like those little school girls. LOL Anyway it's a few months back. Maybe it's time i RTM.
Old 14-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/sydney/
http://www.liltigersden.com/kaylee/
http://www.liltigersden.com/dora/

Izzit true these 3 MLs does sensual with top on.? Auto-roaming with a barrier. Thanks.
yes for sydney, she's going RTC early October~ rest of it never tried
I was roaming inside her lingerie lol not for boobs lover but very pretty face tho, at least saw her full naked when i was showering lol
Old 14-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
yes for sydney, she's going RTC early October~ rest of it never tried
I was roaming inside her lingerie lol not for boobs lover but very pretty face tho, at least saw her full naked when i was showering lol
I did considered sydney before... but I don't enjoy the idea that she is not nude... I enjoyed looking at Mint's body even if it is just her reflection... damn, I tio KC gao gao...
Old 15-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourne71 View Post
Bad experience with this Malaysian massuer, operates in spas, and goes by many names as usual, some of her thread got many good review but when tried, is another story.

$50 for normal spa charges and wants $80 for handjob, after that massage is so so only, but worst thing is short change me 20 mins.

Pic look cute and person in real figure ok but face chiu like got addiction problem face.
Don't get too work up bro. Sometimes we meet with bad ones. Just forget it and move on. Happy chonging.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
http://www.liltigersden.com/isla/

Had a great session with this GND (rate 7) today. The massage was authentic and relaxing. The hot lava stone treatment was fantastic & my very first. Providing temporary relief to my stiff neck & back problem but it can be a bit hot for some. Credit should be given to her for bringing the 5 (7cm) pebbles all the way from her home town hainan. Coming here with good intention of providing her customers a great service & experience. Maybe becos she was working in a legit SPA at home, her HJ & sensual was abit lacking. However she still services with a smile when i took quite a while.

As a whole, she is a shy girl with great demeanor providing top notch massage. However not for boobs lovers though. btw roaming is limited to the top.

RTM; Definitely for me. Cos never before had I ever enjoy such a great massage experience from a WL with HJ thrown in. The whole package made it worth the while & price. Maybe next time i should take up the 采耳 service as well for an additional $30/30mins.
Bro she allow auto roam and hows the 采耳?
Old 15-09-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
bro, before you zap me, please listen to my explanation... I was searching for the best girl because this is the first time I decided to search for some fun...

Before mint, I was considering a few girls like Miqi and Lori... I nv do it before and I even considering FJ... thus my post on $$$$$$... Even Mint commented that I should not play so big since I nv chiong before...

Nevertheless, I am happy that my experience is with Mint... good gfe is one thing... being patient with a newbie is definitely a wonderful experience...
If indeed this was your first cheong, and (fortune or misfortune) you have been kc-ed by such a seasoned operator, i suggest you take it slow and harden your heart before you do another booking (preferably with someone else). A weak heart will get you into trouble in this pasttime.
Old 15-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Ya. KC zombies

Always keep the gems for themselves, don't want to share.
Now got people write bad reviews, then create a new account to defend. Hehe
It can spread around easily. No one is immune to kc.

I always treat various websites girls with respect and courtesy. I expect the same level of respect. I am always a gentleman the only time when I a bastard when being challenged. When u challenge me u face the consequences.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 15-09-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
http://www.liltigersden.com/sydney/
http://www.liltigersden.com/kaylee/
http://www.liltigersden.com/dora/

Izzit true these 3 MLs does sensual with top on.? Auto-roaming with a barrier. Thanks.
yes. save ur money
Old 15-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post

Bro, i din zap u leh. I din have enough points to zap u, haha..Nevertheless thanks for the info via pm.
Old 15-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1911 / Power: 13
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
yes. save ur money
And recently, LTD girls really more in quantity, probably less in quality.

Very sad as I am a long time supporter of LTD.
Old 15-09-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1911 / Power: 13
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Been going for lots of massages but didnt really bothered to write review.

Now writing one for this girl.

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-qing-massage/

Location: North East. A distance to walk from MRT. Nested inside landed property area.
Looks: 7/10, rather heavy make up
Boobs: 7/10, enhanced
Body: Slim and short, less than 160cm. Very petite lady compared to me.
GFE: Excellent. 9/10. Was pouring cats and dogs yesterday and offered me umbrella, shelter service to my car but I didnt take it as I have people I know nearby in this location.
HJ: 6/10. Average at best. Will talk dirty but dont have many pattern, just stroke up and down and lick the nipples. Also cannot touch down there.
RTM: Nope. Next one!
Old 15-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16317 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Mint a couple months or more then rtc

Different
Return 6. Thanks for the clarifying
Old 15-09-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1401 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
One year?! Wow you are very 'faithful'

Btw yes she will be staying for another few months I believe. Prob 2-3 more

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro i got kc for 1 yr and the sad thing is she is leaving for good in 2 wks time. Life will nvr be the same again..
Old 15-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
Bro..what happened to u might be true but there are other MRs mentioning that she offer one bro BBBJ, 69 HJ etc...... Maybe it depends very much on the chemistry u have with her, how u coax her and very importantly the demeanor of the customer & of course the overall appearance.
It is not just only this ML or any particular ML. I think it is safe to say that almost all MLs provide service(s) according to their moods, the time of day/month, how the customer behaves, etc. Basic rule of thumb is that if you want good service, you need to also behave like a decent customer. Of course, tips help, but sometimes, just being the good customer can get you freebies. But then again, luck plays an important part as well. Be that as it may, all the MLs operating on our shores are here for the money (but then again, who isn't) and offering tips or topping up does often get you what you want.

Just my two cents hor....cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1