The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
Sian... So opened up he bag n have to look for her ic. Amazingly, she has a small pouch containing her panty liner, tampon and 2 condoms.
Bro F400,Are u sure u never do anything on her pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
shawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

never do anything on her pussy. i was having cold feet (yet wanting to push myself to the limit)when i stuff my stick into her mouth... scare she might get choked and awake.. i am happy enough when my stick is inside her mouth and groped her neh neh. never thought of going beyond that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro shawn.tan,sure u did not do anything on her pussy
Old 13-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
realise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stole female undergarments from hdb corridors when I was young, like 14 yo. Is that considered perverted?
Old 15-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn.tan View Post
never do anything on her pussy. i was having cold feet (yet wanting to push myself to the limit)when i stuff my stick into her mouth... scare she might get choked and awake.. i am happy enough when my stick is inside her mouth and groped her neh neh. never thought of going beyond that...
You should take some pics and keep it.
Old 15-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
hokkien is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by realise View Post
Stole female undergarments from hdb corridors when I was young, like 14 yo. Is that considered perverted?
yes if not you wont be reading this thread
Old 15-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 20
44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!

I dunno if its consider pervert. Mouth fuck my FB with deep thrusts till i cum and make her swallow my cum. Watching her helplessly at my mercy sure turns me on! Now when she has red light i get to do that on her.
Old 15-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
nickgoodfellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mm View Post
I dunno if its consider pervert. Mouth fuck my FB with deep thrusts till i cum and make her swallow my cum. Watching her helplessly at my mercy sure turns me on! Now when she has red light i get to do that on her.
Haha. I love that too! For her, its like swallow or choke.. And when she swallows.. Mmm.. Shoik..
Old 17-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deanmbaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was a girl at my previous workplace who was one of the better looking ones. She was not that pretty but had a fuckable GND look. Anyways, she always smelt good for some reason and I was curious to find out about it.

One day, I was the only one left at the office working late as always when I decided to go through her desk find out about her perfume. Turns out, it was hand lotion and not perfume. Being the perve that I am, I squeezed some of the lotion on my hand, shoved my hand down my pants and rubbed the lotion all over my dick. The lotion gave off a warm feeling and it got me turned on. I squeezed some more of the hand lotion on my hand and straight away went to the toilet to masturbate. While masturbating with the hand lotion in hand, I kept imagining that she was giving me a very wet handjob with the lotion as lubricant.

I masturbated in the office toilet on a few occassions after that and every time I see the girl at the office, I smile to myself and only wished that she knew what I do with her hand lotion.
Old 17-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

california deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to my gf's house and everyone went out to do stuff
digged out her sister's bra and panties then started wanking on it
Old 17-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

california deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

peeped at my dad girl colleague when she showered , cold weather country shower door got hole so can see. saw her pussy. did this when i was 15 :P

smelled girl fren's panty and bra when a group of us went to stay in hotel and she hung her stuff in the bathroom. and wanked with it

masturbated to gf's sis' panty and bra
Old 17-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

R
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmbaker View Post
There was a girl at my previous workplace who was one of the better looking ones. She was not that pretty but had a fuckable GND look. Anyways, she always smelt good for some reason and I was curious to find out about it.

One day, I was the only one left at the office working late as always when I decided to go through her desk find out about her perfume. Turns out, it was hand lotion and not perfume. Being the perve that I am, I squeezed some of the lotion on my hand, shoved my hand down my pants and rubbed the lotion all over my dick. The lotion gave off a warm feeling and it got me turned on. I squeezed some more of the hand lotion on my hand and straight away went to the toilet to masturbate. While masturbating with the hand lotion in hand, I kept imagining that she was giving me a very wet handjob with the lotion as lubricant.

I masturbated in the office toilet on a few occassions after that and every time I see the girl at the office, I smile to myself and only wished that she knew what I do with her hand lotion.
should put some cum into her hand cream la, exchange ma hehe evil
Old 18-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
hokkien is stuck in moderation for some time to come

ya lo if not top up the lotion also to prevent her from finding why lotion use so fast
Old 18-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

deanmbaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha...that thought didn't cross my mind at that time bro. I was more worried about getting caught.

Will keep that in mind the next time I get a similar opportunity.
Old 18-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

When i was younger, i had this fantasy about panties and bras. Hence there were many occasions when i tried to satisfy my needs.

18yrs old, chalet with my JC mates. There's this girl with really hot bod in my class, and i just had to go smell her underwear. When they were out eating supper, i stayed back on the pretext i'm lazy and ran through her bag.

C-cupper with a slim waist, she was only 18. Her bra (albeit not the lacy kind) was huge and smelled damn good
Old 18-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mm View Post
Pervert? No way bro! I did that to 2 of my FBs and they love it! Somehow they like to make us cum because they have a huge sense of achievement by doing that

But swallowing is another thing altogether. Its either they are damn horny or they really have this feeling for us.

I prefer to think the latter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1