The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
This is a dangerous and very emotional statement. I hope Shrouded talks to Alicia and guide her in the correct direction, given how her first choice is a very screwed up, wishy washy guy (no offense Mark).
It started as if Mark was obliging to the wants of the ladies, other than he seemingly more sensitive to their needs than most men, his average Joe can make them hooked and wanted more of his little Joe is quite beyond imagination.
With a supposedly to be gf, Jas is a super weirdo who allows him to sleep with literally anyone with a horny pussy yet wants to exert to dominance.
Old 07-06-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
gstringlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates?
Old 08-06-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Surprisingly, Rebecca seemed to be in high spirits the next day. I wonder what Kate said or did to her the night before that was so effective.

Despite her high spirits, her work performance was nowhere near pre-Covid levels. She was picking up the pace, but some of her stuff still fell to me. But it was fine I guess, as it was a sign that things were going to improve.

Shirlyn, however, still didn't return to the office. At least she didn't ask me to drop off more stuff at her home. I don't think Jasmine would have appreciated that much, even though she was still kinda ok with sharing me with Nat.

Alicia's admission that I was still her first choice caught me off guard. I didn't think I would have had such an effect on her even after so long. I wonder what would have happened if I let her have her way with me on the sofa the other day and Jasmine caught us. Chances are, nothing much would have changed. After all, we still weren't officially together yet.

The four of us had another fried chicken and Soju session on a Friday and Alicia told us she would be taking a short break overseas, but didn't mention where exactly. We didn't ask either, she was old enough to make her own decisions. Felicia offered to go with her, but Alicia was insistent on it being a solo trip. Perhaps it was for her to find her purpose in life.

Jasmine invited Nat over for her weekly session after everyone else had gone to bed. It was getting pretty monotonous with her honestly, but thankfully with her tightness and oral skills, I had no issues cumming. I wondered why she still needed me around considering Jason was somewhat of a sex god, having pleasured the three of them at the same time. I guess I was still the regular, convenient option for her.

On a side note, Jasmine told me that EoS declined her offer to buy him dinner, saying he had to go for reservist and wouldn't be free anyway, and that there were no hard feelings between them. Jasmine thought it would have been funny to say there were no hard cocks either, but then decided against it as it was a pretty bad joke, considering his current situation as well. She was convinced however that the reservist thing was a lie and that he was probably banging Shirlyn in secret. After all, who could resist her innocent charm, slim figure and huge boobs? I certainly couldn't. But then again, I had been ambushed by her and I just went with the flow. Perhaps she had somehow ambushed him as well? Though this wasn't something I would ask her directly. If she wanted to share it with me, or the girls, since there were no secrets between them, that would be totally fine. However, Shirlyn had been quiet on the whole issue even after she had confirmed her interest in him. Maybe something did happen and she felt it was best to keep it quiet, considering he was married and all that.

Perhaps I shouldn't speculate.

In any case, Alicia went on her trip and it was just me and Jasmine alone again. Ordinarily that should have translated into more sex, but that wasn't the case. I was still getting bogged down by work, and Jasmine somehow was still content with having me pleasure Natasha weekly as well. Felicia didn't come over the entire week too. I guess she would only be over if Alicia was around.

The next week was a little better, Rebecca was somewhat back to her usual self, and we even went through a couple of prospective hires to replace Karen and Kate. I did wonder though, what she actually meant when she said that she would make it up to me one day. I obviously wasn't going to sleep with her if that was what she wanted. But I couldn't really tell anyway.

We had a working lunch on Tuesday to discuss further on the potential interviewees, much to the annoyance of Jasmine. Somehow even though she said I should just fuck Rebecca hard, she really didn't want me spending more time with her than I should. I guess this was her way of showing her possessiveness.

To be honest, for any other guy, if Rebecca wanted to sleep with them, I daresay they probably would go ahead with it. Not that her standards were low, or my standards were high, but according to Kate, as long as you showed her the attention, it was a guaranteed free pass into her pants. Why she wasn't satisfied with her rich husband, it why it seemed like he didn't really care what she was doing outside the marriage was a mystery to everyone. I guess we're all damaged in some way or another.

I tried my best to not give her more attention than necessary. Eventually I guess she would give up.

Shirlyn did text me to bring more documents from work to her so I spent the rest of the afternoon packing all her requested documents.

I headed over to Shirlyn's place after work. She was already waiting by the gate for me to let me in. Somehow she still looked really ill, but it could be bad lighting.

I sat in the living room while she went to get me a drink.

Me: Eh, you look really pale. Are you ok?

S: Yeah. On and off fever. Just went to test for dengue today.

Me: Sounds bad.

S: Yeah. I thought it was some sort of extended Covid. Then some people came around the other day with flyers about dengue, so I thought if I don't get better I should check it out.

Me: I see.

S: Anyway, your friend, looks damn hot in his army uniform.

Me: Huh?

S: I managed to con him to send me a pic of himself in his uniform since he's on reservist.

Me: Right.

S: I want to strip it off him.

Me: Erm. Then tell him? Tell me no use.

S: I sent him my address. Told him to come over. Haha.

Me: You know he's married right?

S: Uh huh.

Me: Wonder why he's even entertaining you.

S: Jas said he's having issues with his wife.

Me: I don't think she knows the whole story.

S: Anyway it's not as though we're chatting 24/7 ok? Sometimes he doesn't even reply until a few days later.

Me: That's really not the point. Don't become a Rebecca.

S: Wah lau. I'm not like her ok?

Me: The way you're behaving seems otherwise.

S: It's all just harmless chatting.

Me: For now.

S: But he looks really hot in uniform.

Me: I think to most girls, most guys look good in uniform.

S: From what they say, he looks good out of uniform too.

Me: You saw him at the BBQ what.

S: I didn't get to see him properly.

Me: I think the fever scrambled your brains.

S: I think so too. I'm actually thinking of forcing myself on you now.

Me: Oi. Don't.

S: You won't stop me anyway.

She suddenly jumped on me, pinning me to the sofa and lay on me. She felt really hot. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't wearing a bra under her t-shirt.

Me: Did you take any medicine or not? Your body feels very hot.

S: Panadol lor. But I'm feeling cold.

Me: Is that like a hint for me to hug you?

S: So smart.

Me: I guess I'm ok with hugging.

S: I want more.

Me: No.

She pouted and just lay on me as I tried to transfer a little ofy body heat to her.

Suddenly her phone beeped and she sprang up to grab it. It was like whoever messaged her had recharged her battery.

I quickly adjusted myself so my erection would be less obvious. It didn't really work.

She sighed.

Me: What?

S: Your friend is so irritating.

Me: What did he say?

She showed me the text.

E: You shouldn't be giving your address to strangers.

Me: Hahahahaha. He's right. You really shouldn't.

She grabbed her phone back from me, lifted her t-shirt and selfied her boobs. I was pretty sure if it wasn't a closeup, I would be in the background.

S: Ok. Told him these are waiting for him.

Me: Ok. Now I'm curious to see his reply.

S: He usually just reads or sees the pics but doesn't really reply.

Me: Smart move. Doesn't want to appear desperate.

S: If I was naked and wet in front of him, he probably wouldn't do anything as well. Weirdo.

Me: I doubt there will ever be a situation where you're naked and wet in front of him.

S: I somehow got you alone remember?

Me: It's different. And you weren't exactly naked. Or wet.

S: I got wet eventually right?

Me: Fine.

Her phone beeped.

S: Oh. He replied.

Me: What did he say?

She showed me.

E: Nice.

S: Hmmm… I think he's finally showing some interest.

Me: I think he's being polite. If a girl receives a dick pic how would they react?

S: You mean other than laugh and block the guy if I'm not interested?

Me: I guess?

S: Send back a bigger dick pic? Or send my address?

Me: I never realised you're like that.

S: There's a lot you don't know about me.

Me: So now I know.

S: I'm gonna try another angle.

She took off her top and posed again, one hand cupping/squeezing her breast with her thumb and index finger pinching her engorged nipple.

I just watched her in amusement.

Me: Eh. So did he ever send you any dick pics?

S: Sadly, no.

Me: You asked right?

S: Of course I did! Almost as big as Darren's right?

Me: Erm.

S: Nat said it is. Jas said it wasn't hard but it's already looked bigger than yours.

Me: Right. It's not. Almost there but not.

S: Wah. I'm getting wet thinking about it.

Me: Seriously?

S: Haha. Of course not. I might get wet if it was in front of me.

Me: Didn't know you could turn yourself on so easily.

She lay back down on me.

Me: Aren't you gonna get dressed?

S: Nope. In case I need to send more pics.

Me: Maybe you should stop disturbing him.

Her phone beeped. We read it together.

E: Look, I'm really not into this kind of thing anymore. Nice pics though. Your bf is really lucky.

Me: I wonder what he means. Maybe he lost interest in sex.

S: Eh…. Can I like, blow you and take a video?

Me: Whatever in the world for???

S: Tempt him la.

Me: He already said he isn't interested. What makes you think he's going to suddenly be interested by a video of you sucking a dick that isn't his?

S: Who knows.

Me: I'd rather not.

S: Then why are you hard?

Somehow she had noticed my half-erection.

Me: If a girl is lying on me with her boobs out and I don't have a reaction I think I need to see a doctor.

S: Precisely. I think he needs to see a doctor.

Me: Alicia was almost a doctor.

S: How come she didn't seem really interested in him?

Me: Who knows.

S: I would show you our group chat, her responses are so funny.

Me: It's ok. Don't show me. I don't want to know.

S: She openly admitted she still likes you.

Me: Ah.

S: Jas said go ahead.

S: She said nah, you deserve to be happy your own way.

Me: I am. I think.

S: Jas wants you to be happy too you know?

Me: Funny way of showing it.

S: Can you make me happy too?

S: My favourite position… remember?

Me: Please don't.

S: Fine. Let me video myself blowing you then.

Me: No. What if you blackmail me with it?

S: That's not such a bad idea. Use the video to get more sex from you, then secretly record more videos.

Me: You seriously need a guy.

S: Indeed I do.

She unbuckled my belt and pants and grabbed my dick with one hand, handphone in the other. Somehow I didn't stop her.

S: Eh. Help me hold the phone and record leh.

Me: My dick isn't that big, you don't need two hands.

She let me go.

S: Ok fine.

Me: I think you need to rest. You acting really weird.

S: I'm fucking horny ok?

Me: I can tell.

S: You're lucky I don't have the strength to have my way with you now.

Me: It really seems like any dick will do for you now.

S: Not just any dick. Yours, EoS…

Me: You haven't even seen it.

S: The description is good enough.

Me: Want me to call Darren or not?

S: Hahahahahaha. No. He finishes when I haven't even warmed up.

Me: He recovers fast.

S: I can't get into the correct rhythm with him la. Very nice dick though. Poor Nat.

Me: Well, I hope you recover soon. The office misses you.

S: And you don't?

Me: No.

S: Fine. I'm the one that misses sex with you then.

Me: I know.

S: I'm really going to ask Jas if she's ok with us fucking again.

Me: Up to you?

S: But if you're unwilling I won't even bother.

Me: Then you have the answer.

S: Damn.

Me: It's late. I gotta go already.

S: Ok. Sure. Thanks for bringing the stuff over.

Me: You have toys right? Maybe send him videos playing with yourself.

S: Eh. Good idea. Why didn't I think about it?

Me: I was kidding. Use the toys to ease your urges.

S: I already do. A dick's better.

Me: It usually is.

S: Urgh. Bye Mark. Drive safely.

Me: Good night.
Old 08-06-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shirlyn is really horny. Damn...
Old 08-06-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update. Nice!
Surprisingly you didn't 'help' Shirlyn this time round. Thought you are not a 'no' person....haha

Bro EoS, where are you? Finish your reservist? Lol
Old 08-06-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Thanks for the update. Nice!
Surprisingly you didn't 'help' Shirlyn this time round. Thought you are not a 'no' person....haha

Bro EoS, where are you? Finish your reservist? Lol
I'm a selective "no" now.

His reservist should be over already. Started 23 May according to Jasmine.
Old 08-06-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Mark is right, the reason why he's so popular, other than his pleasant character, its probably he's as convenient as a dildo or a vibratory. Always readily available to the ladies.
Only diff is, Mark's no need to power up, battery not required.
Old 08-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

No volunteers to help Shirlyn?
Old 11-06-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 19
madog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I believe many bro have sent Mark PM.
Anyway nice writing Mark and wish you find happiness in life.

Was a silent reader of your stories at the beginning and recently came back for the updates. I can relate to some of them as a ex-regular in RSAF as well, coming out to the corporate world. There was some tough learning curve and adjustment we all have to make.

Take care bro, will continue reading.
Old 11-06-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
No volunteers to help Shirlyn?
I am very sure there would be an "unlimited supply of helping hands" to Shirlyn and Bro TS would have received many PM asking for contact of her.

I am a silent reader and been enjoying the update and status report...looking forward to next installement.
Old 13-06-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SGPlayDrinkEat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS, great story, please continue
Old 13-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

I spent the majority of the time during workdays avoiding any non-work contact with Rebecca, keeping Kate's advice about giving her attention in mind. I didn't want another situation where I slept with a colleague and it got messy.

After that night at Shirlyn's place, she really didn't bug me about EoS any more, but I thought maybe perhaps I should check up on him to see how he was. Also, I was getting curious if he was the sort who would reciprocate to her advances. Given his history, he didn't seem to have any qualms about banging a married lady, hence I wondered if he would eat outside of his marriage as well.

I texted him but didn't get a response till Thursday evening.

E: Was outfield. What's up?

Me: Just checking up on you bro. How's everything?

E: I'm good. Your friend is pretty entertaining.

I decided to feign ignorance.

Me: Oh? How so?

E: Although I prefer if you didn't give out my contact so easily.

Me: Sorry about that.

E: It's fine.

Me: Will you be meeting her?

E: Nah.

Me: Why not?

E: Not that kind of guy anymore bro.

Me: From what I can see, you're still in demand. If you're open to it.

E: She's interesting to talk to. That's all.

Me: That's all?

E: Well, she did send pics and vids.

Me: Nice.

E: That's what I said.

Me: And still not interested?

E: Nope. I feel she's damaged somehow. And probably looking for an outlet.

Me: Aren't we all?

E: Nah.

Me: Jasmine is interested in you too.

E: She's yours bro.

Me: Well… it's complicated.

E: She was drunk that day. She didn't mean it.

Me: I'm not so sure about that. She's the type that gotta try everything once I think.

E: Haha. I'm not an object. Neither are you.

Me: She wants to see you deepthroat Nat.

E: That was decades ago.

Me: Why did you reject dinner?

E: On reservist.

Me: You're not on reservist forever.

E: Don't wanna give her the wrong idea yeah.

Me: Aren't you giving Shirlyn the wrong idea?

E: Fair enough. I should put a stop to it.

Me: Just admit it la. It's satisfying right?

E: What is?

Me: To feel wanted.

E: If you put it that way then yeah.

Me: Let's have a coffee some time bro.

E: Sure.

The rest of the week passed normally as usual. Jasmine and I were back to driving separately to work, Rebecca was back to her usual bitchy self, and Shirlyn did indeed contract dengue.

Towards the end of the week I asked EoS again if he was free for coffee but he never responded. Perhaps his reservist was really draining him. Or perhaps Shirlyn didn't have dengue and he was over at her place banging her nightly.

For some strange reason, Jasmine decided to have an impromptu BBQ on Friday evening, somehow managing to book a pit, and ordering food to be delivered at the last minute, getting Nat to help out with the collection and setting up of the pit.

By the time I got back the BBQ was already mid way through. I was surprised that they actually went ahead as it had been raining almost the entire day, but somehow the weather was ok in the evening.

Darren was busy at the pit bbqing the food, while Nat, Jasmine and Felicia were chatting at the tables. I went up to change and came back down to join Darren at the pit.

D: Kind of last minute huh?

Me: Very. I wonder what's going on.

D: Not a clue. Perhaps some big announcement. The divorce maybe?

Me: Can't be. She told me the court date is end of the month.

D: I see. Maybe she's pregnant? Hahahahaha.

Me: Ya right.

D: A promotion at work?

Me: I would know about that.

D: Well, whatever it is, I think she wants to get drunk tonight.

Me: I can tell.

I glanced over at the table and saw multiple bottles of wine, way too many beers, and an odd shaped bottle.

I brought some cooked food over to the table.

J: You're finally back.

Me: Traffic was madness.

J: That's why I left early.

Me: So what's the bbq for?

J: Nothing? Just felt like having one.

Me: Oh.

J: Surprised Shirlyn didn't ask you to pick her up.

Me: She's coming?

J: I think so? I invited her she said ok.

Me: She has dengue.

J: I think she has recovered.

Me: How did you convince her to come?

J: I told her there's someone here she'd like to see.

Me: Who?

J: I invited EoS.

J: He didn't reply. Hahaha.

Me: So you tricked her.

J: Not really. He may show up. Otherwise, she can see you.

Me: What's going on?

J: Nothing?

Me: Something is going on.

J: She called me the other day to apologize that she almost lost control around you.

Me: Right.

J: I told her it's fine. She can continue with you if she wants.

J: In fact, if Felicia still wants to fuck you, she can go ahead.

F: Nah. I'll pass.

Me: Ok. Something is going on. Would you like to talk about this?

J: Not really.

Me: I think we should talk about this. Privately.

J: Fine.

I took her by the hand and we went back to her place and sat on the sofa.

Me: Ok. What's going on?

J: Nothing? Other than you're really in demand.

Me: But I don't really want to do it.

J: And I want you to. Until we're officially together.

Me: Ok seriously. Tell me what's on your mind.

J: Nothing. I just want you to be happy.

Me: You're equating lots of sex with being happy.

J: Lots of sex makes me happy.

Me: We aren't even having lots of sex.

J: Well…

Me: Who is it?

J: Hahahaha. You should have seen your face. I'm not sleeping with anyone else. But the last few times we had sex, I felt I couldn't satisfy you.

J: I mean you made me cum so many times, and I really enjoyed it, but I don't know why I felt like it was a chore to you.

Me: I'm getting really confused here.

J: Then I realized it's just you. You always try to outdo yourself no matter how tired you are. And that's why the girls all still want you. All you do is pleasure us.

Me: And so?

J: It's selfish of me to want to keep you all to myself.

Me: And that's why you want me to sleep with the others?

J: Well, I can tell you still have a high sex drive.

Me: I'll fuck you daily then.

J: I can't. Will die. Won't be able to work.

Me: Your reasoning is warped.

J: But it makes the most sense. More people benefit.

Me: You're kinda nuts.

J: Seeing Alicia lie on you that day made me realize that maybe I won't keep you all to myself. Even if we're married.

Me: But you also know that I can and I will reject them.

J: Then they'll be disappointed and jealous?

Me: Is that so important to you? The happiness of others over your own?

J: I just want everyone to be happy.

Me: How about asking Alicia to move out?

J: Why'd you want that?

Me: So there's one less person to worry about?

J: That's not how it works.

Me: How about I stop fucking Nat?

J: And let her live with no sex?

Me: She has Jason.

J: Who comes over infrequently.

Me: So you want to go back to the way it was before? When I was just sleeping around with anyone who wanted to?

J: I can't control your actions.

Me: But I can.

J: I don't need you to.

Me: What's really the problem? You can talk to me.

J: No. It's my own problem.

I moved closer to her to hug her.

Me: What's wrong?

Jasmine sighed.

J: Alan is contesting.

Me: Huh? On what grounds?

J: Infidelity and unreasonable behaviour.

Me: Erm. Not sure how it's supposed to work, but he has a family overseas, and he hit you.

J: The lawyer says he has a slim chance, depending on the evidence he produces.

Me: Does he even have any evidence?

J: I don't know.

Me: What's the worst possible outcome?

J: No idea. Lawyer says I probably won't lose, but settling the ancillary matters may take longer than expected.

Me: What does he want?

J: Pretty sure he wants money as a settlement.

Me: Just sell the house?

J: I want to continue living here. I can afford to pay him off.

Me: So what are you worried about?

J: I'm afraid my future husband may not be understanding to my situation

Me: What's your situation going to be? Hang on… aren't I supposed to be your future husband?

J: About that…

Me: Are you breaking up with me again?

J: No…

Me: Then tell me what your situation is going to be so I can understand.

J: Asset rich cash poor? Eat grass daily?

Me: We'll get through it together.

J: How can I do that to you?

Me: Why does it seem like you're having second thoughts about us, and this bbq is my farewell party?

J: Can you don't think so much? I'm just troubled by this issue.

Me: And we'll get through it.

J: You know before she left, Alicia told me she doesn't mind buying over the house when I can sell it, then we'll just live here together?

Me: That's a fantastic idea.

J: There's always a catch to these arrangements.

Me: Now I think you're thinking too much.

J: If we're all staying together, she'll want to be with you.

Me: I won't allow that.

J: Neither will I. If we're married.

Me: So what now?

J: Now… I think let's just enjoy the bbq ok? Take things as they come.

Me: Ok.

J: But before we go back down…

She pulled off my berms and boxers and swallowed me whole.

J: I'm going to suck you dry.
Old 13-06-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope Shirlyn walks in right now and double up on Mark
Old 13-06-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Getting interesting....Carry on writing =)
Old 13-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Victronica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story bro, support here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1