The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Mmmmmm.....
Old 04-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Chio meh? Cleaner always auntie liao
this hotel cleaner not that old la, i guess is around 35-40, but average looking, boobs no see coz peep scope hole is too small and I was naked at that time....no go out to check her figure...better go back my nest bed and suck my fb ne ne....hehehe
Old 04-12-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennylust View Post

Mmmmmm.....
Yummy nice butt
Old 04-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mmmmmm.....

looks hot. admire your catch.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Been out of action for quite some time, and last week chatted with a 34yo pinay. I didn't put any effort to hook her up.
On sunday, decided i need some actions and talked naughty with her. She had some time before her class but it was too rushed. So met her after her class instead.
She is a short petite dark pinay. My interests died instantly. And she brought her aunty friend along. Tried to wriggle out of the situation but couldn't. In the end, brought them to a food court and treat them coffee. Chat for an hour and then she left with her friend.
Now she keep chatting me. Sian. Ignored her.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
four deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share contact? Been trying at badoo/skout.. no luck
Old 04-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Been out of action for quite some time, and last week chatted with a 34yo pinay. I didn't put any effort to hook her up.
On sunday, decided i need some actions and talked naughty with her. She had some time before her class but it was too rushed. So met her after her class instead.
She is a short petite dark pinay. My interests died instantly. And she brought her aunty friend along. Tried to wriggle out of the situation but couldn't. In the end, brought them to a food court and treat them coffee. Chat for an hour and then she left with her friend.
I met some short petite maid before I see them already also sianz half. Some even have bo
Old 04-12-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Short? Petite?
Does it mean poor sex?
Nah
You will be surprise they are wild and hungry
I am not kidding
Its my experienced
I had one now .. wild and hungry and scream like hell too
Before i never bothers as i am nearly 6 footer
Now i begining to wonders for them
Old 04-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Petite fine to me n m almost 6 ft too BO no no for me , too far , now I have petite fb nice lady n sweet , ride like rabbit horny girl n willing satisfy me too
Old 05-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18004 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Short? Petite?
Does it mean poor sex?
Nah
You will be surprise they are wild and hungry
I am not kidding
Its my experienced
I had one now .. wild and hungry and scream like hell too
Before i never bothers as i am nearly 6 footer
Now i begining to wonders for them
Bro JOGK,

I cannot disagree with you.
I am also near 6 feet and the short petit ones are just great.. I had a few that are really wild and noisy...and agme for all positions and actions.

Too bad, all have gone back..
Old 05-12-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

Mmmmmm.....
nice hawt tight looking arse!
Old 05-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herman_chemin is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone up a Indo maid staying in Yishun with the name Ali...? Meeting her soon and she asked me to bring her for a 3 days 2 nights trip to Batam.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman_chemin View Post
Anyone up a Indo maid staying in Yishun with the name Ali...
Bro... Like you, they use fake name too.

No one will know who the fuck is Ali...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 06-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 13
winner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant futurewinner38 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro... Like you, they use fake name too.

No one will know who the fuck is Ali...
I know Ali's father is called Ali baba, and he is a happy chap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1