The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Theme1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Benitez: Liverpool can score three past Chelsea
tribalfooball.com - April 30, 2007

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is convinced they can knock three past Chelsea's defence in their Champions League semifinal return-leg.
"For me, it's better if we don't concede. But we know we can score more than one goal. If we need to score three, okay, we have experience against Olympiacos," the Spaniard told an Anfield press conference on Monday.

"I know we were not playing at our level last week. That's the key for the second leg. If we play to our level I'm sure we will win."

Meanwhile, the Liverpool boss believes the Anfield atmosphere will be a problem for Jose Mourinho's men - despite the experience they have from two years ago.

"Our supporters � they are the special ones," said Benitez. "We don't need to talk about our supporters, it's enough just to hear them.

"At Stamford Bridge, we won in the stands, that was clear. The other supporters were with their flags, but our supporters were with their hearts. We don't need to give flags. It's easy for us.

"Our fans cannot give red cards or award penalties, but they can score goals. I like this about our supporters because we know they will show they are the best in the world again tomorrow night.

"I am sure you will see that Anfield is very difficult for Chelsea. They can say they've experienced it before, they can say it's not a problem, but it will be a problem for them.

"We are playing against a very good team, but we have confidence, and playing with 12 men is easy!"
Old 01-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Rafa on the CL clash. Top bloke.

'At Stamford Bridge, we showed that our supporters won their battle, even though Chelsea had their fans all with flags to wave. But our supporters were there with their hearts.

'We do not need to give away flags for our fans to wave - our supporters are always there with their hearts and that is all we need.

'I aim to be concentrating on one competition after the semi-final, and I do not worry whether Chelsea have one or two to think about.

'They will know that Anfield is a difficult place for them. I know they can say it is not a problem and they have experienced it before, but we know it will be a problem for them.

'Our supporters, they are the special ones, that is clear. Chelsea know why.'

Rafa, The Legend...

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

All this gung ho talk is good...but can the team fully and wholely turn up against chelsea ? The performance in the 1st leg was disgraceful. Another similar performance....and we are out.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Athens get ready for the REDS
Old 02-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 19
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

remember the scoreline when chelski came to Anfield on 20th Jan 2007???
history will repeat itself!! same thing, same scoreline will be the final result later!! REDS.... chiong chiong chiong ah........!!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Stevie in the middle, Finnan is back, huge task for Mascherano.

Reina, Finnan, Agger, Carragher, Riise, Zenden, Gerrard, Pennant, Mascherano, Crouch, Kuyt, Anfield.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Reina, Finnan, Agger, Carragher, Riise, Zenden, Gerrard, Pennant, Mascherano, Crouch, Kuyt.
Just why oh why is Zenden in the first 11??
Can Arbeloa playing left-back with Riise playing more forward in midfield be any worst off for the team??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 21
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Started..Good LUCK Liverpool!All the best!
Old 02-05-2007, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Liverpool v Chelsea ...

22' Agger ... is that a goal or what??
Coolly slotted in like he was a seasoned striker.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 18
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Just why oh why is Zenden in the first 11??
Yeah....he's the weakest link.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperboy View Post
Yeah....he's the weakest link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
22' Agger ... is that a goal or what??
Coolly slotted in like he was a seasoned striker.
Enough of this anti-Zenden crap, you whiners, and actually try to watch him play and contribute to our play.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now it 1-0

After our goal, it seem Chelsea are getting on top of us, and we need to get a grip of the game if we are to win this.
We're shakey at the moment.

Come one REDS

Agger's goal
Old 02-05-2007, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Go REDS Go !!!
Come on.....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 02-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now 2nd half extra time.

My heart hasnt stopped racing since the beginning of the match, now I've no fingernails left.

Go.....REDS
Old 02-05-2007, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

itz all over......
now penalties, see who has ALL the lucks....liao

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1