The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
pat83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypat83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonxenon View Post
Yes. Another of my favourite. Sniffing armpit areas of girls worn shirt.
Super turn on when it smells a bit sweet and a bit musky!! Too bad can't bring those uniforms home. Haha!
Old 09-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
shawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

FIrst incident and most liked
My asst HR is a chio bu but a bitch n asshole!!

She will always bring a sweater to work and leave it on her chair overnight.. when everybody knocked off (ensure lights off and door is locked). FIrst thing i will always do is to stuff my dick into her water bottle ( about 3/4 or more than half full always), then i will use my dick to go around the water bottle drinking area...

Next, i will use tissue paper to wipe my ass clean, then use the stain tissue to wipe her mouse, keyboard and her desk area.

THen i will bring her sweater to my HR seat (her desk is already dirty w my shit), unzip my pants and PCC. ( stuff her sweater inbetween my ass hole, use the hand part to rub on my cock. Very song one... machiam someone lick your asshole..

ONe thing to take note is that u must ensure ur asshole is clean, else the sweater will have ur shit stain.. That is why i use tissue paper to clean before i OTOT

Once i cum, i will shoot it into her water bottle... Then pour away some water in her water bottle and add in some new water.. ( a lot of sperm) need to throw away some if not she will suspect.

I have done it at least twice a week and still doing. So far never get caught. haha.... song!

2nd incident:I also use my tenant bra to PCC in my room.. She is a pretty and chio lady (nice gal) and her bra is those very sexy, big and soft.. shiok and excited.

Last edited by shawn.tan; 09-01-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
licks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat83 View Post
Super turn on when it smells a bit sweet and a bit musky!! Too bad can't bring those uniforms home. Haha!
A love the smell of armpits and sweat from a girl. Turns me on in an instant
Old 10-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
youknowiknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cum daily in SIL coconut juice drink.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 15
vanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant future

Had a medical check up just now in a private hospital.
Was about to left and went to the toilet to take a piss.
Much to my surprise, the toilet is those 1 cubicle type, with toilet bowl, basin and a bin in it, which of course is mixed-gender.
Straight away lock the door and open the bin, walao eh, nothing in it..
Finished my business and opened the door.. There's a chio nurse outside waiting for the toilet. Heartbeat instantly go up! (you know what im thinking). Camp beside the toilet for awhile after she left and no one is looking and went inside the cubicle again. Opened up the bin and found some wet stained tissues!! (which is obviously her's).. Initially wanted to smell it, but felt abit disgusted, cos it's stained with her urine. So just pcc-ed on it and left. Quite shiok though..
Old 10-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=fantasyall;6735005]Had finished taking upskirts of all chio colleagues for year 2011. The thought of seeing what underwear (all types) they are wearing really blow my mind away. I specifically like those wear transulcent type, can see the full butt crack clearly.
---
y dun u post fo the pics here so that we also get blow our mind away instead of looking for chicken to blow us?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 21
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

After reading all this steamy encounter, i would like to share mine too.

one night after cheonging drinking , i was supposed to sent my friend back, she was quite chio and we went for a drink as her BF was on business trip.

She drank quite much and can see she is very tipsy, as she gets into my car, she keep telling me she wanna puke, so i adjusted the seat in lying position and i come up with some crap excuses to lift up her arm and closed her eyes so she can feel better, the reason i said that is becos i have freaking armpit fetish. However, she buy my crap excuses and did exactly what i said. So throughout the trip i have good view of her armpit. Whenever i stopped at traffic light, i will take a close look, can even see the stubbles...damn hard on.

When i reach her place , i could see that she was like dead drunk.. so i poke my nose so close to her armpit and sniff for quite some time, some more daringly lick it, it was like so original in taste and smell, sweaty, salty and musky with tinted perfume smell...so shiok.

After some licking and sniffing....i cannot tahan and jerk off inside my car and rub my cum on her armpit...damn high. later when everything was done, i wake her up and sent her up damn shiok...best memory
Old 11-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 21
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately she was wearing a jean, i was not able to do anything further, if she was wearing a skirt, i would have lift it up and snap a few pictures to show u guys here...
Old 11-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
licks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
Unfortunately she was wearing a jean, i was not able to do anything further, if she was wearing a skirt, i would have lift it up and snap a few pictures to show u guys here...
Another armpit lover! Did you at least have a shot of her armpit?
Old 11-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Few nights ago at my gf house, made her accompany me to 7-11 to buy cigg. The thing is she was in those pink sexy translucent lacey gown. At first she wanted to change into normal clothes but after some persuasion, she reluctant. But she insist on wearing a panty and jacket.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
sexcited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
After reading all this steamy encounter, i would like to share mine too.

one night after cheonging drinking , i was supposed to sent my friend back, she was quite chio and we went for a drink as her BF was on business trip.

She drank quite much and can see she is very tipsy, as she gets into my car, she keep telling me she wanna puke, so i adjusted the seat in lying position and i come up with some crap excuses to lift up her arm and closed her eyes so she can feel better, the reason i said that is becos i have freaking armpit fetish. However, she buy my crap excuses and did exactly what i said. So throughout the trip i have good view of her armpit. Whenever i stopped at traffic light, i will take a close look, can even see the stubbles...damn hard on.

When i reach her place , i could see that she was like dead drunk.. so i poke my nose so close to her armpit and sniff for quite some time, some more daringly lick it, it was like so original in taste and smell, sweaty, salty and musky with tinted perfume smell...so shiok.

After some licking and sniffing....i cannot tahan and jerk off inside my car and rub my cum on her armpit...damn high. later when everything was done, i wake her up and sent her up damn shiok...best memory
ohh... i like....
Old 12-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
shawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshawn.tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

during this year countdown 2011, i went to a pub in china square with a lady friend ( qutie chio), we drank from 8pm - 2am in the morning. after 2am i can sense she is dead drunk that i have to drag her to my car to send her back.

once in the mscp carpark, i attempted to wake her up but she never response.. this stupid idea came into my mind.. i drove the car to east coast park(since she stays in marine parade) .. quite near.. in a lonely road where those big trucks were parked. I unzip my pant and open her mouth to put my stick in it. in out in out.. shiok.. while doing that i undress her and fondled her cup c breast and cum in her breast.. after that , i pretend to sleep till the next morning when i woke up and i told her she is dead drunk and it is not nice of me to carry her home because i m a gentleman.. she kept apologise to me.. hahaa. shiok..
Old 12-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
canny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex4LiFe View Post
don't know this is pervert or not..

but yesterday was at Marina Sq and I saw one of the campus superstar finalist that I've always wanted to F***. She was with her friends at Golden Village ticketing booth.

http://juskawaime.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/05.jpg

(The one in yellow)

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I went up to her and intro myself and told her I had supported her during the contest (bluff la, I only fantasize about her giving me a bbbj).

I asked for her contact but she refused, so I gave her my namecard and told her that it'll be my honor to have a dinner with her...

She was pretty shy during the entire time with her friends giving me the "perverted-stares".. hahaha! coz maybe I old man la.

Anyway, i ended our conversation with this "Hope you'll give me a call.. by the way, you've got really nice long legs."

She was wearing the typical "short" shorts showing off her damn nice long slim and extremely tonned legs... *sigh* freaking turn on!
Anyway, had a very nice long wank looking at her pic last nite... (of coz after wifey went to sleep la).
Hopefully, she'll take up the bait and call me real soon... den i'll have good story to tell everyone here mah.

p.s. she's not under 18 right?

Hi bro... sorry not intend to 'Po Leng Shui'... Her dad is a local famous gyane and damm rich lor... She might be our future doctor wor... Don think she will uo ur bait...
Old 12-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn.tan View Post
.. quite near.. in a lonely road where those big trucks were parked. I unzip my pant and open her mouth to put my stick in it. in out in out.. shiok.. while doing that i undress her and fondled her cup c breast and cum in her breast.. after that , i pretend to sleep till the next morning when i woke up and i told her she is dead drunk and it is not nice of me to carry her home because i m a gentleman.. she kept apologise to me.. hahaa. shiok..
Bro shawn.tan,sure u did not do anything on her pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During last Chrismas party, had to send 2 drunkards home..
First was my colleague who was able to walk up to his unit.
Second was my marketing executive from my office whom I didn't take notice. Her just uttered AMK n dozed off.
Sian... So opened up he bag n have to look for her ic. Amazingly, she has a small pouch containing her panty liner, tampon and 2 condoms.

Parked my car along the road, put on the condom used her hand HJ me. She was still sitting up, held up by the seat belt.

After the deed was done. Search thru her bag, n found her wallet n ic.

Having a hard time carrying her up to her unit.even manage to suck both perky nipples.

At her place, her mother opened the door. Good grief, despite her age, she looked so tantalizing with her oversize tshirt n shorts.

Just a few days ago, after my long leave, she came over to thank me for sending her home. She said her mother commented that I looked so pissed off when I was there. Just told her to watch her liquor next time she go for party.

She just joked,next time I know who to look for when I'm drunk!!!!

I'm looking forward for that!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1