The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bukka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8H45 G28 Jib

Need some stress relief. So L18H18 or L8H45? So many choices what to do? Hahaha
Old 29-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bukka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by raywkk View Post
Found my potential replacement for L8H45G45.

Slim, petite, CIM, even saggy boobs look similar... Hahaha

L6H66G12.RTF next week.

Came down to L8H66C looking for GF12. OKT said gone back already. So will never know...unless house is still wrong?
Old 29-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 13
devil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud ofdevil11 has much to be proud of

L18H36 G3 Orange

One of the tallest girl i have bonked in GL. She is around 1.70m tall and only slightly shorter than me. Her height is like ex 1654A Kimi. First time choosing her as my fav G7 in this house is busy as usual.

Looks 6/10 (Not a looker compared to G7)

Boobs 6/10 (C Cup but fake and abit hard, see and touch will know already)

Body 8/10 (Great for bros who love tall girls, skin quite smooth and fair)

BJ 7/10 (SOP as this house girls don't offer bbbj)

FJ 9/10 (Cowgirl for very long, she has good stamina)

Kissing 8/10 (very spontaneous)

Fingering 9/10 (she allows it deep and gets wet easily)

Service 9/10 ( Very commando, helps me to peel off my clothes, likes to take control, give a strong and good massage after FJ)

GFE 9/10 ( chatty, always smiling and good attitude)

Overall a good bonk, despite her not so pretty looks and fake boobs, she makes up for it with her commando service and wild personality.
Old 29-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
L8H66G G99 Pon

L8H66G
No. 99
Name - Pon
Look - 7.5/10 (CFM look)
Body: 7/10 (petite and very slim)
Boobs - 6/10 (~B cup enhanced and hard)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Body massage - N.A.
Catbath - 8/10 (highly skilled very good, nipples and balls)
CBJ - 8/10 (very skilled too, even with CD, feelings very good)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - 7/10 (a little bit)
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl, and then missionary, she moves to accommodate your move, not bad and she cum too...)
Massage - N.A. (5 mins left and we just lie together)
GFE - 6/10 (she is very talkative and she is very very good at english because her ex-boyfriend from US, so she also has American accent, professional but not the GFE type, she tell me who is popular in this house and suggested me to try LOL)
Attitude - 7/10 (friendly and talkative)
Damage - $50/1 shoots/25-30mins
RTF - want to try others first

Please UP me if you find my report helpful
Old 01-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

What is happening to the Thai cat50 scene?
It seems the quality of the TomYams have deterioted compared to just a couple of years ago.
Dun the OKTs do any QC testing now before bringing the gals in?
How I wish time could turn back the clock to the yesteryears.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9859 / Power: 19
Cafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond reputeCafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
It seems the quality of the TomYams have deterioted compared to just a couple of years ago.
Go try out the devil house.. to me is still the best cat50 house
Old 02-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Times have change lah accept it and move on no point dredging up the past and keep harping on it Anyway last time tom yum 40 bucks, policeman wear shorts and kopi only cost 70cts....
Old 02-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
L6H72 G19 Ling

L6H72
No. 19
Name - Ling
Age - 22
Abroad - 3 weeks, from Bangkok, previously working in coffee shop (very shy and new, can feel that not much sex experience)
Look - 8/10 (quite cute, GND feeling)
Body: 7/10 (~153, not slim)
Boobs - 6/10 (~B cup natural)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP and shy shy)
Body massage - N.A.
Catbath - 5/10 (very little....need to be trained more)
CBJ - 5/10 (not much feeling)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A. for me
FJ - 6/10 (accommodating, tried missionary and doggie, no cowgirl offered, but quite fresh and tight)
Massage - N.A. (no time for that)
GFE - 6/10 (not much as she is very shy, always have towel around her body, and she cannot speak much english, but she is friendly for sure, but not smile much)
Attitude - 7/10 (standard okay)
Damage - $50/1 shoots/30mins
RTF - maybe yes after trained by brothers

Old 03-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
gothe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L8h43 g93

No. 93
Age - 28 (She claims... can believe la.)
In SG - 9 months now.
Look - 9/10 (Compared to the other available girls, she looks "built for sex".)
Face: 7.5/10 (Not bad.. confirm had nose-job though.)
Body: 8.5/10 (slim, toned, no cellulite, no stretch marks)
Boobs - 8/10 (C/D cup... looks enhanced)
Bath - 9/10 (V Good svc, i did not have to DIY)
BBJ - 8/10 (in the shower. short, if longer can CIM)
Body massage - N.A.
Catbath - 8/10 (esp the cock between those melons... heavenly)
CBJ - 6/10
Fingering - never try
FJ - 8/10 (did 3 positions and little time left so had to finish. very satisfying release.)
GFE - -/10 (don't care GFE. there to f*** not to find gfs. friendly transactional exchange.)
Attitude - 9/10 (busy day, but pro in providing pleasure. exceptional bonk)
Damage - $50/1 shoot/30mins
RTF - yes. longer session nxt. V nice room too.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr on L18 H20

One of the reason I like to rtf this house is because the fl here provide Bbbj without balloon
One man meat one man poison - my fav girls - nos 21& 27

Number 21- rtf 10 days ago. Fantastic service same as before. Once inside the room Frenching like nobody business. Then abit of chit chat followed by sop bathing. Once cleaned up on the bed, cat bath started follow by deep throat Bbbj for at least 10min, cannot tahan anymore, took back the control and started to attacked her by finger and sucked her Big C enhanced neh neh for another 10 min at least. Until she cannot tahan , cap on and fire. The whole was good and extended another session.

Number 27- she always looks cute and sweet with the spec. And she knows how to talk and break ice. You might think she looks cool at the begining, but after awhile you will know is different from what you thought.
Once inside the room she gave a tight hug as welcome. Followed by through bathing. Once on the bed, foreplay began with fenching. , hands autoroaming each other. Then followed by hot and cold Bbbj, very good suction, made her turn the body to 69 position. I had a good painting for at least 10 min until I cannot tahan. Cap on, tried various position, finally gave up at doggie position.

Always walk out the house as a satisfied man! Suang and song!

If u find my fr useful, pls up my points! Many thanks!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Fr on L18 H20

One of the reason I like to rtf this house is because the fl here provide Bbbj without balloon

Number 21- rtf 10 days ago. Fantastic service same as before. Once inside the room Frenching like nobody business. Then abit of chit chat followed by sop bathing. Once cleaned up on the bed, cat bath started follow by deep throat Bbbj for at least 10min, cannot tahan anymore, took back the control and started to attacked her by finger and sucked her Big C enhanced neh neh for another 10 min at least. Until she cannot tahan , cap on and fire. The whole was good and extended another session.

Number 27- she always looks cute and sweet with the spec. And she knows how to talk and break ice. You might think she looks cool at the begining, but after awhile you will know is different from what you thought.
Once inside the room she gave a tight hug as welcome. Followed by through bathing. Once on the bed, foreplay began with fenching. , hands autoroaming each other. Then followed by hot and cold Bbbj, very good suction, made her turn the body to 69 position. I had a good painting for at least 10 min until I cannot tahan. Cap on, tried various position, finally gave up at doggie position.

This is something new kekeke kumsia bro for the lobangs
Old 08-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ifarkalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Fr on L18 H20

u sure this house have number 27 ???
Old 09-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Went down for a quick recce of L18 around five this evening, entered H20 and found several girls that caught my eye.

In the end I went for G2, a SYT new blood from Thailand.

Humble FR as below:

Age - 22
In SG - Just 2 weeks, confirmed by OKT and the girl herself.
Look - 7/10 (The demure gentle girl-next-door look. One man's meat might be another man's poison though.)
Face: 7/10 (Sweet smile and smooth skin)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and smooth, curves in all the right places for someone built lean and tall.)
Boobs - 7/10 (Small cup size, maybe A++ or B- size. Just my preference, consider myself lucky because when I picked her I was wondering if she was at least a C-cupper. Turns out to be the work of the humble push-up bra. :P)
Bath - 9/10 (great service, thorough cleaning and playful tickling of my nipples and balls. Allowed me to autoroam her body while she washed me up, she's sensitive on her left nipple.)
BBJ - NA didn't request.
Catbath - 6/10 (Not much of that, some licking and flicking of my nipples. But I'm not much of a catbath fan myself, so not too bothered. I did have a good time licking and sucking on her nipples in reciprocation, as I've mentioned above she's sensitive on her left nipple which is erect while her right nipple's inverted and not so much of a turn-on button for her.)
BJ - 8/10 (Surprisingly good for a new blood in giving blowjobs. Did hot-cold BJ for me nice and sensuously. No rush-job, she takes her time and alternates her mouth shape and tightness when going down on me. Tempo is just nice to arouse me fully for the main action, but not overboard to the point of inducing me to shoot before the live firing event. Loved the view of her side profile face going down on my rod, she sucked on me like a straw when I caressed her cheeks. Nice! )
Fingering - Never tried.
FJ - 8/10 (She requested for missionary and I entered her slowly. Took me in with no problems and allowed me to fully control the pace and depth of penetration. Lots of hugging and hip grinding, before switching to upright cowgirl and her grinding her hips back and forth on my rod at alternating fast-slow speeds. Nice moaning too, nothing too overboard like what you'd see in AV flicks, but definitely shows that she's enjoying it as much as I was. Emptied my load in cowgirl position, she seemed drained by all the action and collapsed on my body hugging my real tight and breathing shallowly in my ear as she caught her breath. Definitely some good solid GFE feeling there! )
Body massage - 7/10 (Good solid standards for me, not the piano playing types. Techniques can be improved, but in terms of power and strength of massaging, definitely a good way to loosen those tired muscles after a long week and a nice fuck earlier before.)
GFE - -8/10 (demure and sweet, knows how to please by matching my speed while bonking in bed. Cuddled up to me in cowgirl position after I emptied my load into my cap inside her. Really made me feel at ease without a single hint of it being just a pure business transaction.)
Attitude - 9/10 (Early start to the night, fresh and fully cooperative. Great attitude, just that amount of newbie-ness accompanied with quite-good skills that belie her new entry to this line of business. )
RTF - Yes, probably going to make her a fortnightly visit from now on.

Please up if my FR has been of help. Thanks!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Went down for a quick recce of L18 around five this evening, entered H20 and found several girls that caught my eye.

In the end I went for G2, a SYT new blood from Thailand.

Humble FR as below:

Age - 22
In SG - Just 2 weeks, confirmed by OKT and the girl herself.
RTF - Yes, probably going to make her a fortnightly visit from now on.

Please up if my FR has been of help. Thanks!
Bro, you sure this house give 30mins. This was my regular house when G16 was around. Have not visited this house after she left.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think so if I remember correctly. Anyway she is the only one wearing spec in this joint

QUOTE=ifarkalot;8188485]u sure this house have number 27 ???[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1