The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

haha!!!! but they have been batamised...extra flavour....hehe!!!
Old 10-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Like that spore cheaper ..no need go batam for prc....
Well if u look only at the surface it seems like that's the case... But if u consider the facts that everything else from hotel to transport to food to drinks is cheaper, then it might not be the case... Also, more importantly is to get away from sg... That's most of the time what we are after...

If u only see the superficial price, the might as well say prc in china cheaper might as well go there haha.. If lidat then there's no point to play anything in sg le.. Everyone got different considerations some cannot afford to play in sg coz might get caught or wat... Go overseas they are more at ease to play also... In this case, I don't think u can compare apple to Apple ba, as everyone has got different considerations...

Anyways just wanna know if the agent is over quoting haha.. Is this the norm there? Are there any ktvs that has more prcs in batam?

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 10-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Beside staying at Nagoya, must also stay at the right Hotel. I've staying at the new Hotel "GIDEON" but the location is totally out of the cheong areas. I find that is more suitable for family stay. The selling point of this Hotel is new, wifi very strong in room and bed very comfortable with very Big pillow.
But Wall between Room, is quite thin, if u making love, your girl moan until very loud, next door can hear you lor.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
If u only see the superficial price, the might as well say prc in china cheaper might as well go there haha.. If lidat then there's no point to play anything in sg le.. Everyone got different considerations some cannot afford to play in sg coz might get caught or wat... Go overseas they are more at ease to play also... In this case, I don't think u can compare apple to Apple ba, as everyone has got different considerations...

Anyways just wanna know if the agent is over quoting haha.. Is this the norm there? Are there any ktvs that has more prcs in batam?

PRCs are not liked here either. They are think they above the average when their services sucks. Only difference are suckers who wants smooth skin and they think that they are better than the locals.

The locals, the sudanese are fair too, and their services are much better.

Cost wise, not much cheaper if you factor in all the cost and time.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was quoted $150 for sitting fee, $250 for sitting+one shot and $350 for overnight for a prc girl in batam. Was told that this is the mkt rate there... Any bros can attest to that? Cheers
Prices varies. But this is a chop robert market in batam for PRCs. You can get prcs easily in singapore.

Go for locals in Batam.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Was quoted $150 for sitting fee, $250 for sitting+one shot and $350 for overnight for a prc girl in batam. Was told that this is the mkt rate there... Any bros can attest to that? Cheers
Crazy lah bro.might as well go geylang.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
PRCs are not liked here either. They are think they above the average when their services sucks. Only difference are suckers who wants smooth skin and they think that they are better than the locals.

The locals, the sudanese are fair too, and their services are much better.

Cost wise, not much cheaper if you factor in all the cost and time.
Yeah yeah one of my friend picked an Indon Chinese that looks absolutely cute and pretty to me... But problem to us is can't speak the language so really down on the fun factor. And my friends prefer playing in Ktv and then bringing back to hotel rather than to just bonk... Had that been the case then I agree geylang is definitely cheaper...

Old 10-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Crazy lah bro.might as well go geylang.
Go geylang later meet someone I know then sianz lah haha... Furthermore the fun is also in taking a breather away from sg for some relaxation mah haha

Last edited by krone; 12-03-2014 at 01:46 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
WALAU
The offers is like same as SINGAPORE
That's what I paid for a PRC with HHH CUP
And she include hotel room
HEEHEE
Old 10-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
WALAU The offers is like same as SINGAPORE That's what I paid for a PRC with HHH CUP And she include hotel room HEEHEE
Normally i pay $50 for sitting and rabba, $200 for a shot and overnite $300-- $400 depend on girl and nego. Syt local girl 1 juta onwards.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6893 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Normally i pay $50 for sitting and rabba, $200 for a shot and overnite $300-- $400 depend on girl and nego. Syt local girl 1 juta onwards.
And what is the additional fee to have the agent to take those PRC girls from Batam conveniently to a KTV of Singapore?
Old 11-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
haha!!!! but they have been batamised...extra flavour....hehe!!!
By you The High Priest
Old 11-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Macallan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for ktv kakis. Will be here for a while. Pls PM me to hook up. Btw, I tot PRC are alr phased out in Batam. Can advise where to find them (other than from okt) cheers
Old 11-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6893 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macallan21 View Post
Looking for ktv kakis. Will be here for a while. Pls PM me to hook up. Btw, I tot PRC are alr phased out in Batam. Can advise where to find them (other than from okt) cheers
I did not expect that, but it really looks like this business has great potential: group PRC gals from Geylang and put them on the same ferry with Singaporeans migrating to Batam in search of PRC.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
don75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Memory KTV is not far from Formosa hotel...... can walk and reach there in 10 mins.
hw? trun left or right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread