The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
I especially enjoy ikan bakar when I come to Indonesia. I went to look for my favorite ikan bendeang bakar place at Nagoya Hill Mall, but the fellow is closed for renovations. Nobody knows when they will be back for operations.

I was recently introduced to Acia (AhChia) ikan bakar near Formosa. I must say these guys are very good. One of the best and very reasonable. Also no need taxi to go to some way out place.

Any other bros want to share their favorite ikan bakar places.
You're absolutely right, Acia's ikan bakar is very good and ridiculously cheap as well. Very conveniently located; it's within walkin distance from Farmosa.

What you probably don't know is that the Acia coffeeshop has got some hidden treasures as well. The oyster omelette is one of the best that I've ever had, better than most in Singapore and the Chinese style fried kway teow is the bomb too (wok hei gao gao)..! Best of all, the prices are crazy cheap; the oyster omelette is 25k and the fried kway teow is at 13k..
Old 07-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6893 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
You're absolutely right, Acia's ikan bakar is very good and ridiculously cheap as well. Very conveniently located; it's within walkin distance from Farmosa.

What you probably don't know is that the Acia coffeeshop has got some hidden treasures as well. The oyster omelette is one of the best that I've ever had, better than most in Singapore and the Chinese style fried kway teow is the bomb too (wok hei gao gao)..! Best of all, the prices are crazy cheap; the oyster omelette is 25k and the fried kway teow is at 13k..
Where is it located, exactly?

Good looking and good tasting street ikan bakar places are those on Jalan Bonjol in front of Nagoya Hill Mall, but I guess they are also the most obvious ones, because of their position.
Ikan bakar is excellent there.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Best of all, the prices are crazy cheap; the oyster omelette is 25k and the fried kway teow is at 13k..
Few yrs back only cost 9k for char kway teow.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro,
Don't say cheep cheep lah. Once the stall owner knows or hear of that, they will up the price for all foods.
So better to say affordable than cheep cheep... Just my opinion.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro,
Don't say cheep cheep lah. Once the stall owner knows or hear of that, they will up the price for all foods.
Unless the stall owners also surf sbf lo..
Anyway if they increase, the local also suffer..so they may think twice
Old 07-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! rupiah has gone down below 9k....what goes up must come down!!!
fried kway teow price may go down..hehe!!!!
Old 07-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
I especially enjoy ikan bakar when I come to Indonesia. I went to look for my favorite ikan bendeang bakar place at Nagoya Hill Mall, but the fellow is closed for renovations. Nobody knows when they will be back for operations.

I was recently introduced to Acia (AhChia) ikan bakar near Formosa. I must say these guys are very good. One of the best and very reasonable. Also no need taxi to go to some way out place.

Any other bros want to share their favorite ikan bakar places.
beside nagoya walk foodcourt previous name is little hongkong price reasonable & important sambal is gd
Old 07-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Where is it located, exactly?

Good looking and good tasting street ikan bakar places are those on Jalan Bonjol in front of Nagoya Hill Mall, but I guess they are also the most obvious ones, because of their position.
Ikan bakar is excellent there.
Bro Blackpage, u know where the big Billiard Centre is..? Acia is located further down that stretch of road. It's quite distinctive; a fairly big open air seating area sandwiched by 2 coffeeshops. The ikan bakar place occupies 1 coffeeshop by itself, while the other coffeeshop houses a myriad of stalls, including the scrumptious oyster omelette and fried kway teow.

Hope it's clear enough!
Old 07-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro,
That's true, bro.. Absolutely right, I stand corrected..

Let's just say it's well within our budget and easy on our small wallets.. Hehehe...
Old 07-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Blackpage, u know where the big Billiard Centre is..? Acia is located further down that stretch of road. It's quite distinctive; a fairly big open air seating area sandwiched by 2 coffeeshops. The ikan bakar place occupies 1 coffeeshop by itself, while the other coffeeshop houses a myriad of stalls, including the scrumptious oyster omelette and fried kway teow.

Hope it's clear enough!
Or, you can also enter the from the lane next to La Costa (Opposite Sederhana Nasi padang @ Windsor Foodcourt)
Old 07-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, where this hotel located near to?
Do you know the street which was lined with Rujak Buah stall along the road? (on top of tunnel between Pelita & Sungei Panas).. I think this hotel located not far from the rujak stall line..
Old 07-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quick FR on a short 2D1N trip to batam... Took the 1420 ferry to batam centre and reached there at 1420 Indon time... Went for a quick bite and proceeded to get a cab to hotel. No cabs ard that day as they were all on strike so took a private car to our hotel Nagoya Mansion Hotel.

Once in hotel, tried looking ard online for lobang and after a while found a Chinese guide that offered to bring us ard for $35. Went harbour bay for seafood at a restaurant called weiwei. He then brought us to Horisona Ktv for night entertainment. Less than 10 girls available when we reached so he volunteered to bring us to M1 Ktv to choose girls to bring back to Horisona. Reason being both is under same boss and M1 drinks prices are up to 20% higher..

According to them, m1 has abt 200 Ktv girls but not all can go out... Picked 1 each and we returned to horisona for Ktv session. Throughout the Ktv, the guide was very proactive and if he sensed anything wrong he was very quick to come over to ask us if anything wrong. None of us brought back the girls and that was it for the night. Went back sg next day after lunch and massage.

Breakdown of cost:
Pte car to Nagoya mansion
hotel from batam centre. 70,000rp
Hotel. Ard 700,000rp
Guide. $35
Seafood dinner for 3. Ard. 700,000rp
Ktv drinks - Chivas 1l 1,450,000rp
Chivas 75ml. 1,150,000rp
Ktv girls 400,000rp
Mixer. 35,000rp/can
Massage 2hr @ Rebornz 130,000rp

Do take note that all prices are subjected to taxes some as high as 10% plus another 10%. Didn't really take note but I remembered some is 15%... Abit blur also... Another thing to note is that Ktv girls tip of 400k each is included in the final bill. Whatever u give the girl in cash is extra... We didn't know and it gave us some problems after that but our guide was there to solve the problem for us.

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 07-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Quick FR on a short 2D1N trip to batam... Took the 1420 ferry to batam centre and reached there at 1420 Indon time... Went for a quick bite and proceeded to get a cab to hotel. No cabs ard that day as they were all on strike so took a private car to our hotel Nagoya Mansion Hotel.

Once in hotel, tried looking ard online for lobang and after a while found a Chinese guide that offered to bring us ard for $35. Went harbour bay for seafood at a restaurant called weiwei. He then brought us to Horisona Ktv for night entertainment. Less than 10 girls available when we reached so he volunteered to bring us to M1 Ktv to choose girls to bring back to Horisona. Reason being both is under same boss and M1 drinks prices are up to 20% higher..

According to them, m1 has abt 200 Ktv girls but not all can go out... Picked 1 each and we returned to horisona for Ktv session. Throughout the Ktv, the guide was very proactive and if he sensed anything wrong he was very quick to come over to ask us if anything wrong. None of us brought back the girls and that was it for the night. Went back sg next day after lunch and massage.

Breakdown of cost:
Pte car to Nagoya mansion
hotel from batam centre. 70,000rp
Hotel. Ard 700,000rp
Guide. $35
Seafood dinner for 3. Ard. 700,000rp
Ktv drinks - Chivas 1l 1,450,000rp
Chivas 75ml. 1,150,000rp
Ktv girls 400,000rp
Mixer. 35,000rp/can
Massage 2hr @ Rebornz 130,000rp

Do take note that all prices are subjected to taxes some as high as 10% plus another 10%. Didn't really take note but I remembered some is 15%... Abit blur also... Another thing to note is that Ktv girls tip of 400k each is included in the final bill. Whatever u give the girl in cash is extra... We didn't know and it gave us some problems after that but our guide was there to solve the problem for us.
Was supposed to go Chang ping this week but end up went to Batam. Have went to the M1 KTV at Habour Bay. Actually all girls can be brought out but the mummy said only around 10 girls are willing to go out. Sitting fee is RP $300K which will charge into the bill. For those girls to bring out to Hotel, they charge 1.5 juta which also will be charge into the bill. But if u buy hours to bring the girls out, u will be charge only 600K also into the bill. The rest is up to u & the girl to discuss.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Was supposed to go Chang ping this week but end up went to Batam. Have went to the M1 KTV at Habour Bay. Actually all girls can be brought out but the mummy said only around 10 girls are willing to go out. Sitting fee is RP $300K which will charge into the bill. For those girls to bring out to Hotel, they charge 1.5 juta which also will be charge into the bill. But if u buy hours to bring the girls out, u will be charge only 600K also into the bill. The rest is up to u & the girl to discuss.
Hmm all can be brought out but only 10 willing to go out means if wanna ON can only choose from the 10 or all can? I blur leow haha.. Anyways this was a recce trip sponsored by my friend so didn't really ask too much on how much to bring out and all these also haha... Hoping for some enlightenment here though haha... On a side note, my friend picked an Indon Chinese that looks really good in my eyes haha... Too bad she only speak Bahasa, can't really kc haha

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 08-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dOn69JuAn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Planning for a 3d2n group trip to batam for banging chicks n good massage. Any bros can recommend/advice below:-
Harbour bay or batam ctr??
Reasonable supir/driver
Reasonable NON-hantu hotels for banging
Location of affordable ceweks
Rate range of ceweks for per nite
Massage/spa location and rates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread