The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcaked View Post
Cool. Thanks for the response. Also any idea what to expect in terms of tips in order to bring ML to hotel?
Very much depend the chemistry and amount you willing to spend on the ml
Quick calculation - 3 hour of booking 210 + 300 (f tips)+ hotel fees ( 160)
easily 650~700… hahaha
Old 18-09-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
nice FR. but i think lisa at least D cup leh. have you try coco? her bj is the most powerful i have ever exp before.
Yes, coco bj is very good .
Powerful and gentle Suction without using hand .
Old 20-09-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,

Anyone tried the shop postal code, 410 Upper Paya Lebar?
Is it one of those scam fuck and go shops?
I got a contact from one of the websites and listed as $150/1/1 but afraid its one of those bait and switch scam shops that used to exist in River Valley, Balestier, Upp Thomson that kind.

Any info from esteemed bros is welcome.
Thanks!
Old 20-09-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wade03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I tried A**** and C*** from N**** too.
C is prettier in my opinion. I love her boobs. Soft and feels natural. Good GFE too. Only her eyes are smaller compare to Tiktok or pic. Her smile is beautiful and wonderful slim body.

However, I always go for A. Her look is pretty too. Hourglass figure too. Her massage and services are better among the 3. Superb GFe. Her boobs are big too, just that they are enhanced. I prefer her as she treats me really well and I prefer a good massage.

If you support A, treats her well. You will be rewarded.

Can someone tell me where is GMT? I would love to go for a visit. Thanks.
Care to share bro? TIA! Gum xia!
Old 20-09-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade03 View Post
Care to share bro? TIA! Gum xia!
A**** now go to their river vally branch, now I fall in love with the new girl Ru**. big boob and nice mile. can speak well english.
Old 20-09-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Hi bro,

I got a contact from one of the websites and listed as $150/1/1 but afraid its one of those bait and switch scam shops that used to exist in River Valley, Balestier, Upp Thomson that kind.

Thanks!
bro, when you walk in you will run away... all 40+ auntie, how to do fj....
Old 20-09-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcaked View Post
Any idea how much to tip for 2h and if they do offer FJ?
If in shop, 2 hrs tips is same as 1 hrs. this shop HJ=50 (can grab boobs), BJ=100 (4G roaming). If ML ask more, just tell her this rate is from other ML. Then she will happyly serve you.

I heard from Y*** they have some promotion, if you book for 6 hours, they free give you a sentosa 5 starts hotel. but it's limited, you may check with the ML any slot available. If you have good relationship with the ML, normally 200 tips is enough.
Old 20-09-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
meandmyself2088 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
H**** in N**** is their manager. She chooses her own customers. Need some luck to be selected. She's abit money minded though.. if you know her girls, you might know their sales quota are harder every month. Many patterns one. Her GFE is not bad though. But heed my advise, just go for her girls instead. They have better looks and skills. She's the oldest too, early 30s.
Can PM me where
Old 20-09-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
If in shop, 2 hrs tips is same as 1 hrs. this shop HJ=50 (can grab boobs), BJ=100 (4G roaming). If ML ask more, just tell her this rate is from other ML. Then she will happyly serve you.

I heard from Y*** they have some promotion, if you book for 6 hours, they free give you a sentosa 5 starts hotel. but it's limited, you may check with the ML any slot available. If you have good relationship with the ML, normally 200 tips is enough.
Wow , free hotel can go there with the ML ?
200 tips worth leh
Old 20-09-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
200 tips worth leh
Makes me wonder , but you need to book 6H bro, then 200 for the whole deal. Adds up to 800... Almost like overnight deal, midnight to 0600H ... ?
Old 21-09-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Have been told by all the MLs there that their boss strictly prohibits FJ in the joint.
The same standing order applies to the sister joint : D******* Spa

I doubt the MLs will accept 2-hour booking. They get to earn tips from GQ in each hourly session -- totally no motivation for them to accept 2-hour booking (none of the entrance fee goes to them).
Hi bro u r correct, unless ur tips also x2
Old 21-09-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Simbadlem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohoho82 View Post
Just visited nikxx sxx today n here's my review

Went there around 2pm, paid for $70 hot oil massage n was brought to room
(I didn't choose my ml just go for random try my luck)
I shower n waited for my ml n here comes Lisa, the moment she came in I was surprised at her young n beautiful looks .
Then she ask me if I want to go 2nd floor need to top up $30 so I agreed , once upstairs in the room she put on a black lingerie n started the massage and the rest is SOP.
Not going to elaborate too much ,it's for me to know n for u to find out
But overall I enjoy the season with her above my expectations
ML: Lisa
Nationality: china
Books: b/c cup
Complexion: smooth n fair
Gfe: good
Damage: 4b
Rtm: definitely if vitamin M sufficient
Bro can pm me location please
Old 21-09-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Hi bro,

Thanks!
Update you. Race Course Road also some operator. Website have around 15 FL. Actual working is like 6 only and all different from picture even they take a SGD and took photo.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 21-09-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

For n spa are the girls looks similar to WeChat pics?haha
Old 21-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
200 tips worth leh
yes, so you buy 6 hrs = 420 + 200 tips, its about 620. give you 1 day free 5 start sentosa hotel lo. you need to get your regluar ML to book for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1