The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
What happened to your points bro? btw, the vietnamese i saw on vietnam airlines business class are all local vietnamese, not vietkieus. Look at the way local vietnamese dress and speak and look at the way Vietkieus dress and speak, you will see a big difference.
I think bro Chanboy just like me...

Hey, thanks for your advice on the land and points

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 11-01-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post

You're very welcomed
Old 11-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Went Gossip last week once and saw 3 tables around mine opened 6 bottles of Remy Martin. Do they be considered as rich or just about average...?
Its quite a common sight these days at the discos as some of them have promotions such as 2 + 1 bottle free, so its more cost effective to order in bulk.

When I was at X-Club, this table next to us had a total of 12 bottles (yes I counted cos kaypoh a bit ) and 10 bottles displayed but not opened on the table, seems that they are not so "practical" like us, meaning finish already then ask the waiter to bring our next bottle in storage. Maybe it looks more "impressive" this way

There was once when we met the same Viet (male) consecutively in 3 nites (Gossip, MGM, Gossip), he was quite nice & recognise us, even offered us free drinks to toast, tried to match us up with his group of gals but unfortunately not quite our type

In simple words, yup some of them are really filthy rich ^_^

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

ur point overnight become +ve 555 again

what happen again??? u up sam and praise him
Old 12-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

any bro here who hv allow their vn wife to work after marriage?

Becos recently my friend vn wife insists she wanted to work in retail line. So far i hv not seen any vn gal working in retail line, but ever see few working in pub as waitress.

IMHO those working in pub can be easy targets to some drunken/sex manics. Do u allow ur vn wife to work in pub.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
any bro here who hv allow their vn wife to work after marriage?

Becos recently my friend vn wife insists she wanted to work in retail line. So far i hv not seen any vn gal working in retail line, but ever see few working in pub as waitress.

IMHO those working in pub can be easy targets to some drunken/sex manics. Do u allow ur vn wife to work in pub.
I will ask my wife to work even if she dont want to....staying at home all the time no good no good,,,although my pay is enough for both of us if we dont spend unnecessarily...but more money also good mah

Think earlier post by SingViet...she ever met VN girl in retail line...but cant really confirm if it is in Singapore....I have see some VN girl work in manicure shop in Singapore too...but I dont know if they are married locally or not
Old 12-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
I will ask my wife to work even if she dont want to....staying at home all the time no good no good,,,although my pay is enough for both of us if we dont spend unnecessarily...but more money also good mah

Think earlier post by SingViet...she ever met VN girl in retail line...but cant really confirm if it is in Singapore....I have see some VN girl work in manicure shop in Singapore too...but I dont know if they are married locally or not
Agree with u that vn wife should work in order to earn some income and not to be bore staying at home. IMHO working in retail line is ok but not in pub!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 857 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think earlier post by SingViet...she ever met VN girl in retail line...but cant really confirm if it is in Singapore....
Bro SingViet ever posted that he knows 2 vn lady working in Jurong point retail shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
I will ask my wife to work even if she dont want to....staying at home all the time no good no good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok
Agree with u that vn wife should work in order to earn some income and not to be bore staying at home. IMHO working in retail line is ok but not in pub!
Bro, letting vn wife to work in order to subsidy household income is good. It also make them not feel boring staying at home waiting for husband to come home. They can also earn thier own money to send back home.

On the other hand, working in retail or service line requires long hours and work on weekend as well. I am having a 5 day 8-5 job, and if I got a vn wife, I would want to have my shirt ironed for work, breakfast ready before work and dinner ready whenever I come home. I would love to have a good massage before I sleep..I wish to spend quality family during weekends...etc. If letting vn wife go work in service line, it will be dificult to enjoy these moments. Mind as well get a sg wife.

Most vn wife are not eductaed enough to hold any 8-5 job like most of us. And if bro like me do not wish to have wife to work retail or service sector with long hours, maybe can ask them to learn some handicraft work or any skill that can be work from home...

In this way she can stay home, cook, subsidy income and not feel bored...

Old 12-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
maybe can ask them to learn some handicraft work or any skill that can be work from home...

In this way she can stay home, cook, subsidy income and not feel bored...
ask them cook Com Tam at home and sell
Old 12-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
ur point overnight become +ve 555 again
what happen again??? u up sam and praise him
Hahaha....I actually ask for forgiveness.... although joined SBF not so long but also did some contribution, this forums really become part of my life

Appreciated this forum really bring many Singaporean together and meet in different countries

Nice to know alots of friends from here

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 12-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha....I actually ask for forgiveness.... although joined SBF not so long but also did some contribution, this forums really become part of my life

Appreciated this forum really bring many Singaporean together and meet in different countries

Nice to know alots of friends from here
wah...like that also can....
Old 12-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Of cos Can ...

Alot of Bros met in Sh, Viet, Sg...

I met some nice bros, sincere one, in Sg and TCSS with them often.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Yo bro, long time no see.... Now X club at 30 Nguyen Cu Trinh is one of the newest joint in hcmc d1. You can see many babes there... But i hope to see u at little hcmc and listen to your exploration since we met last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Its quite a common sight these days at the discos as some of them have promotions such as 2 + 1 bottle free, so its more cost effective to order in bulk.

When I was at X-Club, this table next to us had a total of 12 bottles (yes I counted cos kaypoh a bit ) and 10 bottles displayed but not opened on the table, seems that they are not so "practical" like us, meaning finish already then ask the waiter to bring our next bottle in storage. Maybe it looks more "impressive" this way
Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ask them cook Com Tam at home and sell
KNN, you think singapore is part of Vietnam huh? Sell com tam from home.... I think you still miss the com tam outside my house a few years back in HCMC. I still go there to eat com tam sometimes when i am in HCMC.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
KNN, you think singapore is part of Vietnam huh? Sell com tam from home.... I think you still miss the com tam outside my house a few years back in HCMC. I still go there to eat com tam sometimes when i am in HCMC.
ya...miss that com tam...so far havent eat another com tam which is nicer or as nice as that stall
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1