The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post

I prefer Akane at Suk Soi 33........ Better selection of gers imo....... Btw do they still have the 10 visits free 1 visit promo? .........
But Soi 33 don't have the operating table shower plus scrubbing service.

Yes, they still have it. 10 visits free 1 session. At the end of the session, they will give you a card with the girl's working name. Collect 10 and can redeem for 1 free session. Not applicable for the most expensive service though.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 24-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Post Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Collect 10 and can redeem for 1 free session. Not applicable for the most expensive service though.
I always opt for two gers package when i go Akane......... Tink 20 cards to redeem 1 free two ger package.......... Always love how one ger suck my kukujiao and the other rim my asshole........ Song song gao jurong............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 24-02-2015, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Agreed with you, green tea started off nobly. But now cannot tell/say MIB useless. Sad sad.... I foresee a 1 : 27 exchange rate this year, later half.....
I recall seeing one of the hot promo girls, and she seemed very young, but hubba hubba (.)(.)

For the last 18 months, SGD/THB has been trading between 24 and 26. It is certainly possible to go to 27, though momentum is on the THB side.

Unless Khun Prayuth tries something unexpected (i.e. postpone election indefinitely,) we probably won't see much movement either way before October
Old 24-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 23
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried or heard to Ayala massage on ram intra road?
Old 24-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 18
bluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to beholdbluemooner is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, anyone has contact to book room for The Villa can pm me the contact pls? I tried to add their line on fb but no response and everything in thai can't read
Old 25-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bro! Any massage with ' special ' near Pratunam area (platinum mall)? Need expert advice.
Old 25-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeD View Post
Bro! Any massage with ' special ' near Pratunam area (platinum mall)? Need expert advice.
Bro, Platinum Mall basement there's a massage shop near one of the corners of the basement. I was asked if I wanted a handjob. Had to decline cos wifey & MIL was seated outside so abit stress for me. Happy tugging!
Old 25-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Hi bros, is crazy house any good? Are the gals comparable to bacarra? Been to baccarat and rb4 several times but seems crazy house is da bomb?
Old 25-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Hi bros, is crazy house any good? Are the gals comparable to bacarra? Been to baccarat and rb4 several times but seems crazy house is da bomb?
In terms of look and quality , I doubt crazy house can match rb4 or baccara. Crazy house much for the wilderness and nude girls. I might be wrong since I only entered once but around 12 midnight where all the prettier girls could have been barfined. Do update on the bar if u try.
Old 25-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
i prefer saphan kwai agogo bars...
I haven't been there for quite long. Love the uni syts in rainbow. My bad I can't speak thai.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
...Love the uni syts in rainbow. My bad I can't speak thai.
Rainbow uni syts? Or are you were told so? No offence, must be uni of adult learning
Old 25-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Rainbow uni syts? Or are you were told so? No offence, must be uni of adult learning
Rainbow do have syts..........of cuz cant compare to tded or chat........... The only place that doesnt have syt is Harlem..........specially cater to the nids of MILF lovers.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 25-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Any good in terms of? .........sex, looks, playability.......
Crazyhouse is always crowded........ Owners well connected with resident expats community.......... Tis joint attracts alot of farangs especially resident expats........... Oso very well connected with the "protectors" of tis district........ Which explains the total nude gers dancing on bartop........ U cant find anywhere in Cowboy .............. ....... No harm popping ur kukujiao in crazyhouse if u are in cowboy....... Drinks are cheaper than RB4 and Baccara anyway........ We have samsters spending close to 30000bht here and oso samsters like me juz 160bht for a beer .........

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 25-02-2015 at 07:47 PM.
Old 25-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
In terms of look and quality , I doubt crazy house can match rb4 or baccara. Crazy house much for the wilderness and nude girls. I might be wrong since I only entered once but around 12 midnight where all the prettier girls could have been barfined. Do update on the bar if u try.
Agree...... Looks wise RB4 and Baccara gers bo bey ciao............. Sidetrack, tiagong bubbles at Nana sibei happening........ Any forum on tis joint?.........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 25-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone in BKK from 13 March to 14 March who are interested to cheong Soi Cowboy ? I last cheong Soi Cowboy in 2000. Drinks on me not a problem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1