The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
But then hor, ALL of the ID & 10T (delete the "&" and join both words) at TSN have owe-me-money face

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I also have owe me money face.
Just nobody give me
Old 05-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so far I have no problem with check point custom chop at TSN after like what 100 trips...hehe...always fly off the moment plane door opened...first few to reach custom chop...

Nothing to do with number of times as u already know the number of times I fly is even worst

Simply becos u have not tried changing Q at the last moment, imagine u are now in Q1 with 1 or 2 persons in front of u. the Q2 beside u is now cleared and u jump to Q2 becos u tot nobody liao, the bladdy Custom farker at Q2 will rudely ask u to go back to Q1 using his fingers unless he never notice u then why u think I shouted at him......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-12-2014, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Just nobody give me

Eh??? Not owe-me-sex meh???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-12-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just nobody give me
ok ok...I give you 1000 Dong when I see you...kkkk...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Simply becos u have not tried changing Q at the last moment, imagine u are now in Q1 with 1 or 2 persons in front of u. the Q2 beside u is now cleared and u jump to Q2 becos u tot nobody liao, the bladdy Custom farker at Q2 will rudely ask u to go back to Q1 using his fingers unless he never notice u then why u think I shouted at him......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
surely I did that before many times...nothing happened leh...maybe my face very blur honesty look and custom officers dun mind to help chop fast fast...kkkk....

Old 05-12-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

yesh yesh brudder veri true i ever see b4, 1 ang mo auntie wif kid kena asked to go bac orignal q just behind me
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 05-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

wich brudder just upz me pts in dis thread ah?? cos got viet msg but never put nick so i dunno wan 2 upz bac
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 05-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Eh??? Not owe-me-sex meh???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Sex cannot owe one.
It's pay it forward.

That's why I always push forward. Missionary or doggie also can
Old 05-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok ok...I give you 1000 Dong when I see you...kkkk...
With USD appreciating, VND more worth it.
Keep it for now. I collect in 50 years.
Maybe that time more VFM.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
With USD appreciating, VND more worth it.
Keep it for now. I collect in 50 years.
Maybe that time more VFM.
haha...dun think so...never going to keep VND...the gahmen will keep depreciating the dong so that it will control inflation and encourage export...the gahmen supposed to depreciate the VND by another percent this year...but so far only done once...maybe they are due to depreciate again...

Old 05-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...dun think so...never going to keep VND...the gahmen will keep depreciating the dong so that it will control inflation and encourage export...the gahmen supposed to depreciate the VND by another percent this year...but so far only done once...maybe they are due to depreciate again...
Better hurry up.lol...
Exchange rate keep falling for sgd to vnd.
Saw 16100 at JE.
Com tam now more ex liao.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tio lah, so clever

New upcoming game ==> Cock Or CB, u attack Cock gets higher points than if u attack CBs cos u have to be screwed

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Nabeh joker!

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 05-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Prince View Post
can up my reputation to bring me out of moderation as well
cam on nhe
You must be a farking clone that why... Hehehe

Old 05-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Re: Salad Dressing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Kns, now you change job?
Knn long time never post, once I post all come and talk cock!

Look like many old bird s reading my ex-bil thread...keke

Old 05-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Re: Salad Dressing

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Knn long time never post, once I post all come and talk cock!

Look like many old bird s reading my ex-bil thread...keke
all tok ing cock and bull stories here lol...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1