The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!
Re: Fortune Center

I guess you're right. Im going to stop posting fr on this thread le.. really like asking av to come. Sorry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Pardon me if u feel me rude n pls don zap me as took me a lOng time to earn this few points.

Can't stop keep laughing when I see bros blindLy asking for ctc whereby the building cum level was given already. Some even provide the precise direction! AV already v happy yet these bros still asking like reading a discreet thread.

Can tell u that even the shop name + unit nos given u may still not able to get there as it could be closed for biz. Like some bros recee there n found nothing (wrong timing, "peak hours").

The most enjoyable n exciting thing with this building is to explore n recee. As u do not kno what surprise you will get and where u going to settle down ur sperm for that day.

My 2 cents worth
Old 16-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
I am writing to warn bros who like me not a millionaire. This afternoon I went there to test the water. Unfortunately it a very lousy experience. I went around the 4th floor and saw a above average looking vitenamese girl standing outside her shop. She look at me and whisper sir do you want massage.. I nodded and follow her into that shop. Undress and the massage start right after that. Less than 10 min she whisper into my ear asking me do I want special. I told her I want full, she said she don't do... WTF ...waste my time... She see that I want to sit up and undress, she press my shoulder and told me 350 buck!!!! I lol in front of her, and she still dare to said this is the lowest price for fJ normally she charge min 500 buck... I almost faint..I told her straight into her face that 500 can get a local syt! She urgue back that those FLs are full-time whores but she is not so cannot compare with her..... Lol again from me....I dress up and pay her 30 buck for the stupid lousy massage money of less than 10 min but 15 min of discussion of special price. I addition tip her 20 buck as I know she will tok bad behind my back if I don't tip. Totally wasted my precious afternoon......
Level 4 escalator come up you will immediately see 2 shops with ladies at the door in the wide view of every one. I salute you for having the guts to go in while others from the organic cafe can see who enters the shop.

But for that amount, I can go to Geylang Cat150 for 2 to 3 times or have 2 Cat150 C-cup for shuangfei with 4 boobs to suck and squeeze. Imagine my head in the 4 neh neh bossoms and their hands stroke my brother below. fantasy world is the word. Go Geylang more worthwhile, dont waste your money here unless you want good massage and a bit of HJ at the old market price.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

market like quite bad, level 4 facing escalators the gals standing there no business.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19877 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
market like quite bad, level 4 facing escalators the gals standing there no business.
agree bro! been there to recce on at least 5 diff occasions at nite ... YS n her next door neighbour always sitting there swatting flies! but d viet n her counterpart, the door was always locked. was lucky to bump into them once.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
ampway is a Helpful and Caring Samsterampway is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fortune Center

Walked around FC last week and saw a familiar face at level 2 standing at shop entrance beside the hair salon. Previously from level 4, she is a tall and fair PRC northern lady in her 30s. Massage and HJ are OK. Can do outcall at hotel. Whether got FJ or not, not sure lah because I myself have not tried.

My regular is the MILF at level 3 facing the escalator. Bros who do not mind her age (late 40s) can go try her massage + HJ. Personally prefer this older lady to the one earlier mentioned.
Old 25-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
I am writing to warn bros who like me not a millionaire. This afternoon I went there to test the water. Unfortunately it a very lousy experience. I went around the 4th floor and saw a above average looking vitenamese girl standing outside her shop. She look at me and whisper sir do you want massage.. I nodded and follow her into that shop. Undress and the massage start right after that. Less than 10 min she whisper into my ear asking me do I want special. I told her I want full, she said she don't do... WTF ...waste my time... She see that I want to sit up and undress, she press my shoulder and told me 350 buck!!!! I lol in front of her, and she still dare to said this is the lowest price for fJ normally she charge min 500 buck... I almost faint..I told her straight into her face that 500 can get a local syt! She urgue back that those FLs are full-time whores but she is not so cannot compare with her..... Lol again from me....I dress up and pay her 30 buck for the stupid lousy massage money of less than 10 min but 15 min of discussion of special price. I addition tip her 20 buck as I know she will tok bad behind my back if I don't tip. Totally wasted my precious afternoon......
Her CCB must be GOLD for $350 as bro mention can get syt, some more cannot compare her to FL she worked in MP offer FJ what the different to FL still open leg let guy fuck her CCB.
Old 26-08-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Her CCB must be GOLD for $350 as bro mention can get syt, some more cannot compare her to FL she worked in MP offer FJ what the different to FL still open leg let guy fuck her CCB.
These gals are juz trying their luck with exhorbitant pricing. If they are lucky, out of 10 men, 1 or 2 may fall for their bait. there are juz too many rich bros around who doesnt bat an eyelid to splurge .

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 18
BigBoobsphile deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigBoobsphile deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She think she is young and still a virgin.
Old 26-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Secret7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forget Fortune Centre. Best days over already. Last time level 2 really happening but now all close.

Nearby got other places can still visit. Many mention here already. Some massage only. Others got more service. Should check out these places. Action not bad.
Old 26-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

HCs are a real waste of money. ~$40 entrance + $100-150 FJ can get a Cat150 or decent local for 60-90mins.

Of course i can't deny the small cubicles, flimsy partitions, tiny massage bed, unlock doors gives that wee bit more of excitement...
Old 27-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoobsphile View Post
She think she is young and still a virgin.
The worst thing is, even MILFs are trying their luck quoting cut-throat prices.

For $350, you may be able to get an FL overnight!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
spinex09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was walking around lvl 2 recently and a decent looking prc milf signalled me to enter her hair salon. Because she was quite ok looking and I needed a haircut, I went in. Altogether the cut plus wash cost me $20.

Unfortunately no hanky panky. Though I kind of suspected it was a clean joint but I guess I was expecting more. Wouldnt have minded some cleaning of my other head!

If you are looking for a haircut by a gd looking milf. You can pop by. I'll probably try my luck next mth when I need another haircut. Might get luckier on the return visit.

Anybody knows of any salon that provides extra service. Pls share.
Old 28-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is crazy. They think they virgin or what.

Any bro with sane mind, no matter how pretty and tempting, will think hard for this price.

I usually have a CD in my wallet, standby entrance fees and extra $150. This is how I ensure that I do not succumb to crazy illusions for such fees.

But I went past this shop before and I must agree that the Viet gals look not bad but at this price I can do better bonking twice elsewhere with "one piece dragon" service, from catbath & BBBJ in bathroom to the bed and wash me in the bath after service.

Well, I still visit my favourite Apple and Mei at level 4 behind. Apple's butt is bouncy (not fat) and I like the piak piak sound while fucking her from doggie. making love with her is like in paradise. Mei's services is top notch, especially her service from beginning to end, deep throat BBBJ and great effort in ensuring that your AR experience is wonderful. All in for only $120.

See the point? What for let these Viet jokers earn our hard earn money? They think their CheeBai made of gold or are virgin?

With $350, I can have both Apple and Mei both shuangfei with me and still got balance money to go for a good meal.
Old 29-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
funz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been a regular visitor of Amy for a while. Found her service to be very good. Plus point is that she will help shower you (which I like). Damages are standard, FJ $100 + massage fees.
Old 30-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funz View Post
Have been a regular visitor of Amy for a while. Found her service to be very good. Plus point is that she will help shower you (which I like). Damages are standard, FJ $100 + massage fees.
Agree with you, bro.

Amy's service is also top notch, comparable to Mei who is now at lvl4.

Plus point for Amy is that her boobs are real and C cup, quite a handful.

I love it when I do doggie with her, her C cuppa moves like a pendulum, and when I missionary her, her C assets bounce up and down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1