The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fellow111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Ling Ling 玲玲 (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.com/lingling-massage/

Just had a satisfied session with this sweety. I called her so is bacause she is bubbly and her voice is really teh and the way she talks is really cute. She is not for the soft-hearted as my heart was melted whenever she talked

Her place is at the central-east area. She is living alone and the instruction to get to her unit was pretty simple. 

She is pretty in her own way. Definitely not a typical prc chinese look. As for her figure, there is no complaint. No fat and yet not too skinny. Nice to hug type. Not to mention she got a nice, handful pair of size B+.

Showering is alone. Overall the room and the shower facilities are decent. Her apartment is not new but not run down either. 

Massage wise, she has some experience back in China. Mainly she does pressing to loosen your muscles with her fingers, palms and elbows. The strength was just right. I did not request for hard massage though. She worked on my back, buttock and followed by the legs. There were naughty teasing once in a while. 

Unlike the usual practice, she asked me to flip over and continued her massage on my legs. Usually MLs have already started some sensual teasing before they asked you to flip over. 

Anyway, it was good that I can have a full view of her while she was massaging my lower body. 

As I has opted out the BJ, she proceed straight to HJ. While HJ-ing me, she did some nipples licking, and brief catbath while I roamed her upper body and outside her panty. Try for yourself for the sensual details.

During the whole session, she can hold conversation well. Indeed I dig for her voice and the way she talked. Hehe. 

Overall, the session was good. Of course there are still rooms for improvement. Perhaps she can do more on the sensual part

RTM? YES. Recommended. 
I have been to her a few times. What happened to her cos I was out of town for a few weeks, tried calling her and couldn't get her.
Old 24-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16025 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellow111 View Post
I have been to her a few times. What happened to her cos I was out of town for a few weeks, tried calling her and couldn't get her.
Should be RTC-ed. I was deleted from her wechat so cannot check with her to confirm.
Old 24-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post

My points now is 45, I await MLG88's webmaster to either come out in open and refute that these are not his fake wannabe "bros" or to zap me, so you can show to other bros here that you are guilty as charged.
Great post Bro. Sorry I can't up you now, but don't scared. You will be appreciated.

Cheers
Old 24-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
shattered is a Helpful and Caring Samstershattered is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaoyaa/

Anyone tried her before? Looks delicious ~
Old 24-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaodie/

RTC alr? No reply. Any reviews?
Old 24-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fellow111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Should be RTC-ed. I was deleted from her wechat so cannot check with her to confirm.
Thank you Bro.
Old 24-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 11
lsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud of

Miqi
http://www.shenhua69.com/miqi/

Have rtm a lot of times,been a regular for quite some time. Since mrs gone frm the site,decided to write another.

Location changed but still easy to access by car/train.

Looks= 8/10 quite similar to the picture.More slutty in real life.
Body=8/10 Smooth slim figure a bit of tummy fats.
GFE=11/10 not a time watcher, no rush.Recommend must try 1 1/2 at least once.
Very friendly when massaging like talking to an old pal,very alluring when the hj patterns starts.
HJ=10/10
She has a lot of ways to make u shoot, definitely must try the diff stages of lovemaking,feels like the real thing.

RTM= will visit her every now and then…

Overall 9/10
Must try at least once if ur a massage lover for the famous diff stages then u will know what i mean.
Old 24-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Fabienne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/jing-jing-5/

She's a real cock teaser. Well trained in massage. Her specialty is playing with cocks. And mine is playing with her boobs. So we had a fun hour together.
Old 24-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

MR for Body

A quick review for Body, drop her a visit after seeing the previous review. Upon reaching is surprise to see the location got security guard, but seem like the guard is bought off, so everything went smoothly eventually.

The Very Good
- Boobs! Very nice and firm boobs, C/D knocker. Very nice to fondle and feel the nipple slowly harden up. Boobs lover don't miss
- very nice and long boobs massage session.

The Good
- Small frame with big boobs, slight tummy.
- Weak in massage, but good effort, got room for improvement.
- back stepping is nciely done.
- Chatty
- nice apartment, staying alone.
- pre-milf look. look will slowly glow on you, not your chio syt but wont reject type.
- mostly 1/2 naked throughout the session
- 55 min sessions

The Bad
- got a shock upon reaching to see have security guard. but follow her instruction CAREFULLY should be able to get in without much trouble. Seem like the guard is bought off anyway.
- in code red so didn't get the shower together treatment. looking forward to next session.

Summary
Boobs lover don't miss, RTM highly likely~! Can see her effort in providing a good session. Probably because she is new and wanna build up regular customer base. Worth supporting in current dry spell.

RTM: 90%

p/s: help up my point if ur find this MR useful, so when i write bad MR got point to receive dmg.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greatguysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=559&tid=3

You know that girl in the gym? Long hair, haughty, tanned, superbly toned and busty, the one that you fantasized would one day step off that treadmill and walk into your bedroom?

Fantasize no more.

Certainly not the usual shrinking violet, but plenty of GFE if you hit the right note with her. After years of chionging, literally the only girl that made me wish I'd worked out more before meeting her.

Looks 8/10
Body 9/10
Massage: good enough.who cares?
HJ: 9/10 GFE gao gao. Don't think twice.
RTM? May be my first exceptional YES, YES, YES.
Old 25-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post

- Small frame with big boobs, slight tummy.
Thanks for the info. As it can be seen from the photo, her waist has been ps-ed until the edge of the window also gets distorted. Lol...
Old 25-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Yes, she used the term 按摩师. From my knowledge of Chinese, to use “师” means that the individual is an expert in the field. Her exact words were 不知道什么是按摩师。什么是尊重
I think there is an operator picking up calls and assigning costumers to masseuses. From the way the masseuses are advertised and your unpleasant experience, I think this operator was a stable previouly quite active in this line but unfortunately phased out due to some issues. Old massage kakis should know this stable pretty well...
Old 25-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Messaged Yi Yi to ask if she's a trained masseuse and she replied that she isn't. Since she's charging $110 per hour, and she's not trained in massage, followed up with a second question, whether she would massage fully nude, half nude or fully clothed. She rudely asked me to check her advert, to which I replied that it was not specified in the ad. Her next response was really uncalled for 没写就没有,你去找妓女.

I responded that there was no need to reply in this manner, as she could have given me a simple 不脱. She then responded that I was showing disrespect to a masseuse. I pointed out to her that mine was a normal question since she is advertising her services in the sex industry. She responded that there was no need for my queries, 相信你喜欢妓女。

WTF? $110 fully clothed, untrained, rude, demands respect and doesn't understand that respect should be mutual.
Bro the ads state b2b, it's. A b2b with clothes on is new to me.
Old 25-08-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatguysg View Post
http://$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=559&tid=3

You know that girl in the gym? Long hair, haughty, tanned, superbly toned and busty, the one that you fantasized would one day step off that treadmill and walk into your bedroom?

Fantasize no more.

Certainly not the usual shrinking violet, but plenty of GFE if you hit the right note with her. After years of chionging, literally the only girl that made me wish I'd worked out more before meeting her.

Looks 8/10
Body 9/10
Massage: good enough.who cares?
HJ: 9/10 GFE gao gao. Don't think twice.
RTM? May be my first exceptional YES, YES, YES.
getting avast antivirus warning when visiting the site.. is there any thread in sammyboy for her ?
Old 25-08-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
blackcanary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
Bro the ads state b2b, it's. A b2b with clothes on is new to me.
This b2b with clothes on has been around for a while now coz got bros keep feeding the ladies mah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1