The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Mates, pls refrain from quoting the whole post........ Juz quote whatever parts u are replying to.......... See Mod H88 post on tis - http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...ostcount=24030

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 14-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I think u need my help finding the right girl .
Nbzzz never see u so helpful to me........ When u wan intro ur gers to me?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 14-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
Bro vbkk, leaving today already.... next time i come BKK I'll look for you to QC n b my consultant.... (feel like a noob)
Have a safe flight bro!! Until then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Why don u juz check her Thai national ID?.....Anyway u might wan to share the name of AGG u went to,
If the lady hesitates or refuse to show you his/her Thai ID, probably u got yourself a ladyboy. it can get messy should u refuse her services as I had friends encountering problems including beating up the guy after engaging the service of ladyboy. In any case, I seen a couple of ladyboys with fake Thai ID but knowing he is a ladyboy. Just avoid using such apps. At least see the "product" on the street instead of inside the room to avoid nasty confrontations.

Quote:
If the AGG u go to is on the left of Rainbow2 ............, 55555 its Obsessions and good luck u juz fuck a katoey.......
Cannot be obsessions because there only have pre op ladyboys. Post op ladyboys will shift their work to another nearby bar on level 1. If he went obsessions, he will have seen a banana instead of a fake pussy. Lol.

Quote:
Nbzzz never see u so helpful to me........ When u wan intro ur gers to me?
Knn, I just ask him he is still in Bkk or not. Busy lately. U know so many places already.
Old 14-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
After 30 min
Me: I want to suck your cock!!!
Girl: 5000
Good one, will (try to) remember this for my next bar joke

Rule of thumb is to check the wares, and try not over rely on social media. What you see (on app) is not necessarily what you get Surprise
Old 14-02-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
it can get messy should u refuse her services as I had friends encountering problems including beating up the guy after engaging the service of ladyboy..
Katoeys beating up customers, drugging and robbing clients all tis not uncommon.......... Hear too many stories from horses mouth, news and forums ..........

Quote:
Cannot be obsessions because there only have pre op ladyboys..
Thanks for the insights........ Next time bring me go k? Never been to a pre-op LB bar before........ Sounds kinky, he suck my cock and pcc himself ............

Quote:
Busy lately. U know so many places already.
Nbzzz there are still thousands of thai pussies I have yet to explore........ Have time we chiong Soi Thaniya together, my friend juz cum back tell me he got a good time there........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 14-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Nbzzz there are still thousands of thai pussies I have yet to explore.....Have time we chiong Soi Thaniya together, my friend juz cum back tell me he got a good time there.......
I know of a few girls working at clubs in thaniya. Yup there are some gems to be discovered if u are into kawaii jap looking girls. The drinks/entrance fees are not cheap bro. and some clubs only restricted to japs whereas some as long as u are foreigner and have $$ can enter. Super Queen club and another club near the entrance of thaniya( forget the name ) and club M have many syts.
Old 14-02-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If the AGG u go to is on the left of Rainbow2 ............, 55555 its Obsessions and good luck u juz fuck a katoey.......
Gosh... no wonder too good to be true....
Old 14-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me:
After 30 min
Me: I want to suck your cock!!!
Girl: 5000
You never teach me that.... 55555 the litmus test....
Old 14-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which agogo u went bro? Shed some details so at least I can clear your worries. But definitely not obessions.
Old 14-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup there are some gems to be discovered if u are into kawaii jap looking girls. The drinks/entrance fees are not cheap bro. and some clubs only restricted to japs whereas some as long as u are foreigner and have $$ can enter.
I have been to some clubs in Thaniya before years back........ Yes not cheap but some really have hidden gems....... The so called Jap Only KTV I oso been before........courtesy invitation of my Jap associate...... No big fuck I find, even the salmon sashimi and sushi platter I can find better at Big C supermarkets........... I tink Club M is the one my friend went......... Maybe we can hold each other hands and check it out ........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 14-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
He went rainbow 2 with me
Quote:
Which agogo u went bro? .
Tink bro heavenlychaser clarified...... They went RB2 ...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 14-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Talking about Nana AGGs....... Help the new and lazy abit, map layout of NEP .........shows clearly which joints are LB bars which are not......... Courtesy and copyright of bangkokredeye. Don pm me if info is wrong ............me juz sharing ........... Sanook and Chok Dee

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 14-02-2015 at 05:47 PM.
Old 14-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Talking about Nana AGGs....... Help the new and lazy abit, map layout of NEP .........shows clearly which joints are LB bars which are not......... Courtesy and copyright of bangkokredeye. Don pm me if info is wrong juz sharing ........... Sanook and Chok Dee
Level 3 wild things renamed "bubbles". The vacant bar will be up by next month with a mixture of agogo girls and coyotes.

Besides obsessions, there are a couple of bars on the left hand side on level 1 which have lady boys. Play school have post op ladyboys working midst of normal ladies. Be warned. Likewise for the first agogo bar on the left coming in from the entrance.
Old 14-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes was rb2..rb2 standard improve really a lot in terms of girl s looks but one problem..chio ones seem to have small boobies....
Old 15-02-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Which agogo u went bro? Shed some details so at least I can clear your worries. But definitely not obessions.
Bro confirm with the gal is Rainbow2.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1