The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-07-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Benteke, only a mid table minded manager like BR will rate so highly of him !
I think I know the logic why BR wants to sign Bentake.
Origi is back from loan and will be playing for Liverpool..... he and Bentake have an uncanny and telepathic understanding and are a lethal combination for Belgium when both are playing for their country. I think BR wants to bring that partnership into the Liverpool team.

Actually Bentake cannot be that bad as he is Belgium's first choice striker ahead of Romelo Lukaku & Eden Hazard.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Firmino will wear the number 11.
Hoping to see a few good signings to before the new season starts.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I think I know the logic why BR wants to sign Bentake.
Origi is back from loan and will be playing for Liverpool..... he and Bentake have an uncanny and telepathic understanding and are a lethal combination for Belgium when both are playing for their country. I think BR wants to bring that partnership into the Liverpool team.

Actually Bentake cannot be that bad as he is Belgium's first choice striker ahead of Romelo Lukaku & Eden Hazard.
The more important question though is whether Bentake is worth the whopping £30m plus release price?
Old 16-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
The more important question though is whether Bentake is worth the whopping £30m plus release price?
U might think he is not worth but Louis van Gaal thinks he is worth.

Last edited by naemlo; 16-07-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Old 16-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think he is worth it. He is young (24) and is very experienced in the EPL (lesser time needed to get used to playing for us in the EPL). He is also a proven scorer (look at his stats over the last few seasons). We should get him asap to beat off competitors and for him to have a longer pre-season with us. He is big sized but he is not slow like Carroll.

Even if we sell him after 3 season, at age 27, his transfer fee will not be cheap too. Our risk of paying $30 plus million now is not that high. Wages unlikely to ask for 6 digit weekly fee too.
Old 16-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24035 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

有钱就是任性啊! Scum is prepared to trigger benteke 's release clause just to be Rooney 's no. 2. Knn...pay so much money for a bench warmer!knn...pool shd go for lacazette with that amount of money!

Inline:

7 pointers and above

Last edited by sex crusader; 16-07-2015 at 10:42 PM.
Old 17-07-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Liverpool is going to bid for Benteke.
With this kind of names linked to the club our manager can still say Liverpool can attract big names.
He must be dreaming.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Seems like the only people joining this club now are the rejects. Benteke, can't help but see history repeating itself again as in the case of Carroll.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

benteke is not worth £$30m.
we are paying peanuts to get the monkey.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair to Lfc, there does not seem to be all that much of proven quality strikers available on the market at the moment. Rondon may be, Lacazette think too expensive, so who else is left? Look even Mourinho has now taken a chance on Falcao, that just shows you what is on offer at the moment.
Old 17-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24035 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be fair to Lfc, there does not seem to be all that much of proven quality strikers available on the market at the moment. Rondon may be, Lacazette think too expensive, so who else is left? Look even Mourinho has now taken a chance on Falcao, that just shows you what is on offer at the moment.
RVP looks decent though but too bad scum will not sell their players to rival especially pool! Lol...32 mil for a mid table striker! Only in BR 's mind that this is a marquee signing, pool is always a hai gong when come to transfer mkT! Andy Carroll 's lesson not enough? The sotong's lesson not enough?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 17-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

kick off @ 4:45pm ...

Old 17-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

milner fired juz wide from a throw in after 3 min ...

lallana was a split second offside after 5 min ...

---

petratos scored 4 brisbane roar after 16 min ... lazy pool defending ...

pool trails 0-1 ...

---

ings had a shot saved by ze goalie after 24 min ...

---

after 27 min, from a loong bol by milner 2 ze left, lallana scored! ...

1-1 ...

---

in ze 44th min, from a milner corner, sakho headed powerfully 2wards gol ... ze goalie was beaten ...

but it was headed clear off ze goal line by brattan ...

---

half time ...

gomez played like he wud b dislodging moreno from ze left back position ...

---

2nd half started ...

no changes ...

---

pool made 4 changes after 60 min ...

toure, maguire, ibe n kent 4 sakho, gomez, lallana n origi ...

---

rossiter replaced lucas after 68 min ...

---

milner scored after 74th min from a henderson pass ... pool now leads 2-1 ...

---

after 78 min. ibe had a gud solo run from midfield all ze way 2wards gol oni 2 haf his shot blocked by ze goalie ...

---

3 min +ed on time ...

---

fulltime score - 2-1 in favor of pool ...

my man on ze match - milner ...

Last edited by qw2op; 17-07-2015 at 06:48 PM.
Old 17-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool are behind by a goal to nil
Old 17-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Liverpool are behind by a goal to nil
Oredi 1-1 lah...

Watching the match here in T-ded99 with fellow Liverpool supporters although the club is not open for business yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1