The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
heard tissue took Super SYT, he really enjoy it. wander hows the gal looks like
Go and see for yourself and you will know. KEKEKE
Old 29-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Go and see for yourself and you will know. KEKEKE
Went there today, still cant find which one... everyone are so young and so sweet.
Old 30-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Went there today, still cant find which one... everyone are so young and so sweet.
Since you said got so many selections, how was your hunting last night?
Heard; you caught 2 rabbits leh. KEKEKE
Old 30-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Since you said got so many selections, how was your hunting last night?
Heard; you caught 2 rabbits leh. KEKEKE
wah, like that also you know ah, double flying is really "song" ler, hehehe,
almost addicted. =)
Old 01-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wah, like that also you know ah, double flying is really "song" ler, hehehe,
almost addicted. =)
Wah! Nowadays very clever to enjoy life but poor and old man like me yet to be able to try twin flying due to bad perfomance.

However, I miss my home cook tom yam kung and didn't had the chance to RTF due to dyelook kor very buy with his new Italian GF. Fortunately, he is unable to QQ her due to stupid Microsoft XP SP3 is unable to support Legacy Audio Card which leads to no audio and video. Any solutions, shylook?

Date : Can't remember until my small head also rusty.
OKT : Kingley
FL Name : Ah On
MJ : 5/10 Moderate with some piano playing which could be due to saving energy for BBBJ.
BBBJ : 9/10 The best and longest BBBJ I've ever experienced with the CFM look until I almost CIM which leads to minus one point to perfect score. I think it lasted for around 30 minutes which I had to stop her.
DATY : 9/10 To my surprise it was Brazilian Waxed and you could feel her vibrate as she squirms into your mouth. Like dyelook's favourite term "many many water"!
FJ : 9/10 Very fitting which could be due to small head took over and decided to strip naked. "Pai Seh" as I managed to only last for 5 minutes I presume?
GFE : 10/10 Goal! I definately touched her G Spot to gain such an unforgetable sexperience. Hope to see her again before she returns to her hometown though.

I apologize for all gramatical / spelling errors as I almost forgot how to write a Field Report!

Plan to completely retire from the cheonging scene by the end of 2011 as I'm counting down the days to the heavily speculated "End Of The World 2012".

Last edited by sadchaiz; 01-05-2011 at 05:03 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
Wah! Nowadays very clever to enjoy life but poor and old man like me yet to be able to try twin flying due to bad perfomance.

However, I miss my home cook tom yam kung and didn't had the chance to RTF due to dyelook kor very buy with his new Italian GF. Fortunately, he is unable to QQ her due to stupid Microsoft XP SP3 is unable to support Legacy Audio Card which leads to no audio and video. Any solutions, shylook?

Date : Can't remember until my small head also rusty.
OKT : Kingley
FL Name : Ah On
MJ : 5/10 Moderate with some piano playing which could be due to saving energy for BBBJ.
BBBJ : 9/10 The best and longest BBBJ I've ever experienced with the CFM look until I almost CIM which leads to minus one point to perfect score. I think it lasted for around 30 minutes which I had to stop her.
DATY : 9/10 To my surprise it was Brazilian Waxed and you could feel her vibrate as she squirms into your mouth. Like dyelook's favourite term "many many water"!
FJ : 9/10 Very fitting which could be due to small head took over and decided to strip naked. "Pai Seh" as I managed to only last for 5 minutes I presume?
GFE : 10/10 Goal! I definately touched her G Spot to gain such an unforgetable sexperience. Hope to see her again before she returns to her hometown though.

I apologize for all gramatical / spelling errors as I almost forgot how to write a Field Report!
You need to check the installation of MS-UAA.
Check in Device Manager under System Devices to see if MS UAA installed properly.

There should be a listing for Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio.

The MS-UAA update of KB888111 is for XP SP-2, while KB835221 is for XP SP-3. Please do NOT installed both.

Thus, you might need a bios update. all the above mentioned can be obtained from microsoft and HP website.

Hope to see you float head more, btw, u already long time didnt bring me out to cari makan already, hungry nowaday
Old 01-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
You need to check the installation of MS-UAA.
Check in Device Manager under System Devices to see if MS UAA installed properly.

There should be a listing for Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio.

The MS-UAA update of KB888111 is for XP SP-2, while KB835221 is for XP SP-3. Please do NOT installed both.

Thus, you might need a bios update. all the above mentioned can be obtained from microsoft and HP website.

Hope to see you float head more, btw, u already long time didnt bring me out to cari makan already, hungry nowaday
shylook, thank you for your kind assistance and would implement the following instructions next week when I see dyelook. Hopefully it works!

However, I'm afraid that dyelook wouldn't have the time to accompany me if we manage to resolve his Windows XP SP3 without audio problem. Day and night, he would be chatting away with his new Italian GF via QQ!

shylook, I do float my head maybe like once in two weeks but my VISA seems to be only valid in the afternoon on the weekdays. HM been tracking my IPhone on my whereabouts unless you have a hack solution? I'm also afraid that my diet these days are more to Tom Yam Kung instead of Double Boiled Northern Mushroom Soup and may lead to diarhea due to the spicy-ness!

Plan to completely retire from the cheonging scene by the end of 2011 as I'm counting down the days to the heavily speculated "End Of The World 2012".
Old 01-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

weii, bro sadchaiz.. skype lah, not qq.. you not retired liao meh? no wonder nowadays can write thai lah.. any nice kangtou to introduce old uncle..
Old 01-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
shylook, thank you for your kind assistance and would implement the following instructions next week when I see dyelook. Hopefully it works!

However, I'm afraid that dyelook wouldn't have the time to accompany me if we manage to resolve his Windows XP SP3 without audio problem. Day and night, he would be chatting away with his new Italian GF via QQ!

shylook, I do float my head maybe like once in two weeks but my VISA seems to be only valid in the afternoon on the weekdays. HM been tracking my IPhone on my whereabouts unless you have a hack solution? I'm also afraid that my diet these days are more to Tom Yam Kung instead of Double Boiled Northern Mushroom Soup and may lead to diarhea due to the spicy-ness!
waiting for your call tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
weii, bro sadchaiz.. skype lah, not qq.. you not retired liao meh? no wonder nowadays can write thai lah.. any nice kangtou to introduce old uncle..
dyelook kor, you know I very clever "cakap ayam jantan nyanyi lagu" but now you "pecah my tembelang" but actually your own "tembelang". I "makan thai, tidur thai, minum thai, cakap thai dan tulis thai" also learn from you.

Excuse me, old uncle? Instead you should introduce more new ports to me. Now I'm contact-less due to "tendang keluar" from MK-VIP. Old uncle means "lebih pengalaman" and somemore "reputasi awak lebih tinggi"!

Old 02-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
waiting for your call tomorrow.
shylook, esok awek tunggu telefon saye sampai mati pun takkan sampai kerane esok hari minggu tapi jugak hari cuti umum. saye telefon awek hari rabu atau khamis le tapi kena waktu petang lebih kurang pukul tiga. saye jugak takut dyelook mau skype untuk bercakap dengan teman wanita dia dari Italy. tak ade pemandu rekreasi dyelook sangat susah kerane tak boleh pizza delivery tom yam kung.

Old 02-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
shylook, esok awek tunggu telefon saye sampai mati pun takkan sampai kerane esok hari minggu tapi jugak hari cuti umum. saye telefon awek hari rabu atau khamis le tapi kena waktu petang lebih kurang pukul tiga. saye jugak takut dyelook mau skype untuk bercakap dengan teman wanita dia dari Italy. tak ade pemandu rekreasi dyelook sangat susah kerane tak boleh pizza delivery tom yam kung.
brother sadchaiz, when is your new bangalo renovation completed? your ex boss been waiting for your house warming for years already.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
brother sadchaiz, when is your new bangalo renovation completed? your ex boss been waiting for your house warming for years already.
shylook, since when I own a bangalow unless you want to purchase one for me? my low cost house should be completed but you "number 8" then can check with dyelook on the status.

i don't have any "panas rumah" also and only got "sejuk rumah" even my ex boss also know so are you putting words in people's mouth again? I caught you "cakap ayam" again.

Old 03-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shylook, since when I own a bangalow unless you want to purchase one for me? my low cost house should be completed but you "number 8" then can check with dyelook on the status.

i don't have any "panas rumah" also and only got "sejuk rumah" even my ex boss also know so are you putting words in people's mouth again? I caught you "cakap ayam" again.
bro sadchaiz.. your house no bungalow meh.. that day you video call me and show me a tour via video, i notice you open your back sliding door and there got a very big swimming pool with gym attached 1 leh
Old 06-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sadchaiz.. your house no bungalow meh.. that day you video call me and show me a tour via video, i notice you open your back sliding door and there got a very big swimming pool with gym attached 1 leh
After a few moons no see Sadchaiz, so fast now becum Richie oredi. No wonder he no dell poor man like me oredi. Wua Kao chai liao.
Btw, I saw Shyloke chatting to a meimei tat day.
She is the kind of girl you could take home to your mother. Her face is sweet, innocent and calming - almost angelic. She talks like an UNI gal and is as pretty as an angel. yes she looks perfect girlfriend material.Dunno whether its actually like a wolf in sheep's clothing or not. As under that translucent dress, I suspect she is a naughty minx that just wants to have kinky fun and will do anything to make sure she gets just what she wants.
I think her GFE can be higher the ceiling fan. Just me guessing KEKEKE

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1