The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of
Re: Married men come in

Sharing my experience, I think all womens wanna still feel wanted as they age. Women are sensitive creatures when they see younger and prettier girls walkby she will very quickly be onto me and see where im looking etc. Occassionay remarking like wah the boobs almost spilling out or wear so short etc etc. One way we have maintained our marriage until now , we alrdy in our mid 40s ish, we always target to get still intimately close. I know i have colleagues with some remarks like the wife alrdy gave up on sexual life etc but we still need to make some effort and try. On and off through the week we still take our shower together, not always but still few times a week. That way at least we still feel bodily close though im perhaps lucky, she often sleeps in the buff. Of coz when shes tired u know and can sense it to leave her alone to rest. We as men have to put them through that routine so that get use to it.

My female frens also discussed that their man sometimes like no longer interested in them. Say when she lie naked in bed her other half also like dont care. Like that I also dunoo how already. End of the day it takes 2 hands to clap. I feel for all going through bad patches but it always makes sense to talk and show affection. It usually will reward itself with time.
Old 26-10-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Sharing my experience, I think all womens wanna still feel wanted as they age. Women are sensitive creatures when they see younger and prettier girls walkby she will very quickly be onto me and see where im looking etc. Occassionay remarking like wah the boobs almost spilling out or wear so short etc etc. One way we have maintained our marriage until now , we alrdy in our mid 40s ish, we always target to get still intimately close. I know i have colleagues with some remarks like the wife alrdy gave up on sexual life etc but we still need to make some effort and try. On and off through the week we still take our shower together, not always but still few times a week. That way at least we still feel bodily close though im perhaps lucky, she often sleeps in the buff. Of coz when shes tired u know and can sense it to leave her alone to rest. We as men have to put them through that routine so that get use to it.

My female frens also discussed that their man sometimes like no longer interested in them. Say when she lie naked in bed her other half also like dont care. Like that I also dunoo how already. End of the day it takes 2 hands to clap. I feel for all going through bad patches but it always makes sense to talk and show affection. It usually will reward itself with time.
Correct.
Don't like that turd also need to act like you love to eat it.
That turd is legally binding. HAHAHA.
Old 26-10-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaw View Post
I think most men will experience the same thing after years of marriage.
But if you look around carefully there couples who are married for years and still have active wonderful sex life.

The key thing is we men must do our part and not just wait for things to happen. Women will lose sex drive during older age that is normal but its not totally no sex drive at all because we still see older woman having affairs outside.

As we get older we must understand that its quality that counts and not quantity anymore. We must do more for our wives and show our love more if not other men will take over and terrible things will happen in your family.

Ask yourself how often you whisper sweet things or sexy things into your wife's ears after many years of marriage ? Yes she might scold you or insult you if you start doing it all over again after years of marriage but keep doing it don't give it soon she will appreciate it and you can expect good service from her once again.

Buy surprise gifts take her out for a staycation without kids nice romantic dinners go for a movie if you can re enact and go back to places you guys go before during paktor days and bring back happy memories that is even better.

And as for during sex ask yourself what have you done for her to reach orgasm ? do you go down on her long enough or do you learn enough to let her reach climax orally before you even start putting your dick into her pussy ? For us men its quite easy just put our dicks inside raw and then we will be done but for women its totally different for them.

For wives to be happy and to give their husband good service its a lot of work to be done and sadly we men are the ones who have to do it. The romantic dinner, movies and surprise gifts and a nice bath together in a nice hotel room package deal works most of the time. Its a lot of work and money but it will be worth it when you get the feel back and its our wives we are pampering not some WL or FL outside.

Just sharing my two cents worth and personal experience.
good advice! Wives shall maintain their figure and look too.......if gain too much weight or look way older than their actual age, guys will be turn off too.
Old 26-10-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Women still wanna feel wanted
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Correct.
Don't like that turd also need to act like you love to eat it.
That turd is legally binding. HAHAHA.
Old 26-10-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Women still wanna feel wanted
Yeah, need to want her like a lapdog. HAHAHA.
Old 26-10-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post
Couldnt get my wife to respond the way i wanted after trying to show affection for a period of time. offer vacation without kida she cannot stop worrying about them, hire maid to do household chores she still say alot of things to do no time to think about sex. I think i sort of gave up and found an fb outside instead. Older woman but looks good for her age and still has a healthy sex drive. So still have some release in a way.
Where you find such kangtao sia bro.
Old 26-10-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Married men come in

Finally found the correct thread to ask some suggestions.

Hi people iam new to sammyboy.
I'm interested in understanding what men desire when it comes to matters in the bedroom. I am eager to hear your genuine opinions and insights. Please feel free to share your thoughts. ???
Old 27-10-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSiWen View Post

I'm interested in understanding what men desire when it comes to matters in the bedroom. I am eager to hear your genuine opinions and insights. Please feel free to share your thoughts. ???
It really don't take much.
It just takes 2 to tango.
Don't always expect men to make first move, it makes them feel you aren't interested.
Time to time.... Show interest, initiate sex, express your enjoyment, ask to shower together, its literally that simple to keep the fire burning.

Cos once he thinks you're not interested, and the fire dies, when he outsource the sexual part.... things
may go downhill, men can separate and love you but have physical sex with another, but most women cannot.
Old 27-10-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

For me ,end up divorce , actually for man is simple ,female must be into it, like cim, swallow etc ,hv initiative n not always like waiting ,like a dead fish
Old 27-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
Where you find such kangtao sia bro.
Courtesy of another fellow bro who intro me. Its not exactly a share and fuck kind. Still need to have anormal meetup with the lady and let her feel the vibes first before we come to a fb agreement. Many years ago liao, i dont remember the nick already. But im thankful that im at least above 5/10 in terms of looks,style and figure hahaha
Old 27-10-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSiWen View Post

For me my expectations very low. Just be open and receptive when i initiate. Occasionally the female side initiate will make it even more enjoyable and fresh for a long term r/s. Best is if both of us actively find time for quickies and stuff when we get the chance.
Old 27-10-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
It really don't take much.
It just takes 2 to tango.
Don't always expect men to make first move, it makes them feel you aren't interested.
Time to time.... Show interest, initiate sex, express your enjoyment, ask to shower together, its literally that simple to keep the fire burning.

Cos once he thinks you're not interested, and the fire dies, when he outsource the sexual part.... things
may go downhill, men can separate and love you but have physical sex with another, but most women cannot.
True, agree with you!
Old 27-10-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Even if they understand, they will also want to continue.
There will be people who think they are special and able to beat the norm. I love to see them try. HAHAHA.

In a few years down the road it will always be the same reply, ohhh whyy fuuccckkk. HAHAHA.

Those who are more stuck up will Always be portraying the image that they have a "better" life. HAHAHA.
I am one of such idiots too.

Good point that you bring up though.
Old 27-10-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post
Couldnt get my wife to respond the way i wanted after trying to show affection for a period of time. offer vacation without kida she cannot stop worrying about them, hire maid to do household chores she still say alot of things to do no time to think about sex. I think i sort of gave up and found an fb outside instead. Older woman but looks good for her age and still has a healthy sex drive. So still have some release in a way.
Details are different but story line about the same. Didnt want to make it an issue anymore. So i went bat shit crazy.
Currently i have 4 fwbs. Ladies in their 30s and 40s. All nymphos.
Some meet weekly, some meet every other week. However, I'd still provide for the CO when requested
Old 28-10-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43408 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Details are different but story line about the same. Didnt want to make it an issue anymore. So i went bat shit crazy.
Currently i have 4 fwbs. Ladies in their 30s and 40s. All nymphos.
Some meet weekly, some meet every other week. However, I'd still provide for the CO when requested
wow bro, u break guys' record on this ... unbelievable !... for most guys to find 1 fwb is already so difficult n u even hv 4 concurrently ...kudos to you...can share yr secret with us how u manage to do this feat ?? ...besides having to be a yandao n such...btw didn't know there r many ladies out there who r so sex-hungry as men n want to enjoy as much sex as n with men

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-10-2023 at 09:34 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1