The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
i think we are brought up in a environment where most females will shave their armpit hair...but certainly only a handful of females shave their mei mei beard...therefore we will think it is natural for the PRC babes to do so....but

another reason will be we tend to see the armpit hair first, so we are still rational enuff to think abt 'turning off", but when we saw the mei mei beard...our small head takes control...and our small head dun hv the enough RAM to process the "turning off" factor...
hahahah, as long as the armpit hair doesn't smells... i am fine with that.. of course no armpit hair good lah... but... i can live with that lor
Old 28-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dylan_xavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

i'm a suzhou lover too and glad to see a posting pertaining to this lovely city. i'm currently in sg and will be going to suzhou on the 6th/7th june, hope to get together with u guys when i'm over there and exchange some 'pointers' too (i'm quite familiar with suzhou).

i remembered sadmanneedsex asked about internet connection in one of the threads, i suggest u check with ur company with regards to that as the apt u're staying in now belongs to the company and most likely they can help you to apply. if not, u'll have to go to the ?? to access internet.

nice threads bros, keep it going!
Old 28-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
rest assured...u r not the odd 1 out...
i know a couple of guys (including myself) who cant tahan hairy armpits...
hairy armpits will make my dick shrink.....haha
Lucky for me, I have seen many gals with armpit hair, but gals that had happening were bare up there.
Old 28-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
its at the place 苏惠路,星汉街,and 星都街
on top of 北门饭店
3rd level
environment quite nice, just that the price quite damaging if go for FS, maybe i hv been chop......
Have been out of town for almost 2 mths already. Cannot really orientate myself with the streets and directions. But thanks a lot for the infomation. Will ask for more directions when I head back over.
Old 29-05-2005, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

i had my virgin trip to MG today (lukim - sorry for not asking u along cos it is a super last minute decisiomn)...I managed to hook up a suzhou gal who will be going back to our wonderland this monday...i had gotten her no and also sian her to ask her friends out during our weekly outings...

but under the influence of the dim ambience...i tot she is quite a looker...but end up she seems old....anyway VB...no fish , no prawn... ikan billis also makan lah...bo pian
Old 29-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_xavier
hi bros,

i'm a suzhou lover too and glad to see a posting pertaining to this lovely city. i'm currently in sg and will be going to suzhou on the 6th/7th june, hope to get together with u guys when i'm over there and exchange some 'pointers' too (i'm quite familiar with suzhou).

i remembered sadmanneedsex asked about internet connection in one of the threads, i suggest u check with ur company with regards to that as the apt u're staying in now belongs to the company and most likely they can help you to apply. if not, u'll have to go to the ?? to access internet.

thks, but it seems quite alot of work, so i didnt ask my company....
Old 29-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Have been out of town for almost 2 mths already. Cannot really orientate myself with the streets and directions. But thanks a lot for the infomation. Will ask for more directions when I head back over.

well......i not very familiar also.....but thks to my map....
Old 29-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou Happening ??

Info for those who are new to Suzhou.

Accomondation : Cheap and clean, ????Home Inn & Motel-168 ??168. Price <rmb 200.
Place for drinking & Fun : ???, ???, ??, ???, ??????
KTV : Room charges include drinks approx rmb 480 to <rmb 1,000.
Tips : Gal rmb 200, mummy & the rest rmb 100.
Inside KTV nothing happenning (not even touching the nene), but get pretty and young gals accompany. Unless you take them outside after the hour.

There are many small massage shops everywhere in China. rmb150 for 1 shot. gal are young and some pretty looking.

There are also alots of bath house cum health center everywhere, bathing fees ranging from rmb10 to 48 depend on deco and setup. Cheaper Massage (??) fees is about rmb 68 to 80. Hj is about rmb100 and if you like breast massage (very siok) is about rmb200.

If you are staying long term in suzhou and patronised health center and pub, it is quite easy to tackle gals, they all like foreigners thinking that we all got $$.

Enjoyed your stay in suzhou.
Old 29-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

Re: SuZhou Happening ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by junction88
Info for those who are new to Suzhou.

Accomondation : Cheap and clean, ????Home Inn & Motel-168 ??168. Price <rmb 200.
Place for drinking & Fun : ???, ???, ??, ???, ??????
Inside KTV nothing happenning (not even touching the nene), but get pretty and young gals accompany. Unless you take them outside after the hour.

There are many small massage shops everywhere in China. rmb150 for 1 shot. gal are young and some pretty looking.

There are also alots of bath house cum health center everywhere, bathing fees ranging from rmb10 to 48 depend on deco and setup. Cheaper Massage (??) fees is about rmb 68 to 80. Hj is about rmb100 and if you like breast massage (very siok) is about rmb200.

If you are staying long term in suzhou and patronised health center and pub, it is quite easy to tackle gals, they all like foreigners thinking that we all got $$.

Enjoyed your stay in suzhou.

yo bro, thks for the info, but wat is the ??????? u r trying to post? in chinese?
Old 29-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic
Nope, I am no ang mo... true blue silliporean... and i have known bro Ronaldo for more than a year (am I right bro R?)....

I dislike armpit hair but not amount to a turn off if all other attributes good... but I don't paint WL so cannot compare lah...

my location??? don't read too much in it... only bros here that i cheong with together may know the true 'location'...

Cheers...
u know bro ronaldo? we been chatting he's aching to come up here for some gd fun especially Shanghai.... u cheong with him in ZS?
Old 29-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_xavier
hi bros,

hi bro.... gd to see another sg bro here! 东北街! i dont suppose u r stationed here... but u come here often? u dig in semi deep - like wat bro lukimonce said?
Old 29-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

Those ?? suppose to be in Chinese charecters

Place for drinking & Fun : ???, ???, ??, ???, ?????

There are also alots of bath house cum health center everywhere, bathing fees ranging from rmb10 to 48 depend on deco and setup. Cheaper Massage?? fees is about rmb 68 to 80. Hj is about rmb100 and if you like breast massage ?? (very siok) is about rmb200.

Old 29-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
i had my virgin trip to MG today (lukim - sorry for not asking u along cos it is a super last minute decisiomn)...I managed to hook up a suzhou gal who will be going back to our wonderland this monday...i had gotten her no and also sian her to ask her friends out during our weekly outings...

but under the influence of the dim ambience...i tot she is quite a looker...but end up she seems old....anyway VB...no fish , no prawn... ikan billis also makan lah...bo pian
My suzhou bro, i miss u leh i m back from tianjin but the weekend no khakis to tcss here as our other bro went to shanghai to have some fun so that day went for massage by a not bad syt around town...

the other girl we played the stupid small prank on i was so bored i also met up with her n her xiao jie mei for dinner. actually her jie mei not bad leh.. but the 2 of them quite nice pple lah not those ass holes type.

wat a kangtow u got there! suzhou girl? wah lauz i nv manage to find a suzhou/shanghai girl in sg leh.. except those foreign talent lah.
Old 29-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

Visiting bath house suzhou

That is one quite new bath house loacted dong huang ru conjuncted with jinqihu ru next to a restarant shihuangfu.

Enterance fees is rmb20, if you have massage inside then the bathing fee is waived.

If you go for massage, once enter the room, ask what package they have, then choose the cheaper one normaly is around rmb68-80. (purely massage). When you choose the cheaper massage, the gal normaly get abit disappointed and will try to persude to take others service like push-oli (HJ) or sometime breast massage or BJ. Tell them you came before or someone regular recommended you so that they don't anyhow ko+++ you like robert head, try negotiate the price.

If you decide for Hj or breast job, the gal will remove bra and appears semi-nude, if they don't pls ask. You can roam or kiss their tit depend how you behave from beginning, the trick is alway pretend like a gentlemen, they all like Singapawrean. you also need to start conversation to ease the tension. when they stroke you little bros with hand or breast, you can actualy dig their pte part. total package cost should be between rmb 268 to 388. the gals are normaly between the age of 20 to 25.

I preferred this type of bath house as it is quite clean and hygiene, the gal are not so pushy and you can take yr time to cum. If you like the gal, come back few more times for the same gal, you can get it easily.
Old 29-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worries bro, anyway how was mg? Heard it is going down the hill? Any truth to that?

You free on Wed nite? We head out for dinner then party. How does that sound?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1