The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Pic for today.....

Stampede dancer

Old 29-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
i like abigail... but i like heidi more...

thanks for sharing bro...
bro,u like than we go there look for her.lol
Old 29-06-2012, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
It gladens me to see this thread alive and kicking..... thank you everyone for your contribution

One of my all time favourites - Abigail

Her CFM looks and huge breasts always makes me RTF her.

where she working at?
Old 29-06-2012, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kuabengguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
Will be in Clarkfield this Sunday. Any good massage or service to recommend around holiday inn area?
Old 29-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoverer View Post
woopss... sorry for them i thought they are just being lazy or just being overly hopeful. gosh... if they dont succeed and have no fishes... how they survive?? really amazing.
Most of the lesser educated people are like, live for today, tomorrow will take care of itself

Like a friend who fell in love with an AC Girl, and was invited to her home town and my friend hosted the small town's Fiesta, with band and all and celebrating the girls' grandparent's birthdays, since the old folks never had a grand birthday ..

My friend dutifully sent money, arranged all, burnt a total of close to 100,000 peso plus apart from loads of Red Horse and San Miguel he got a friend to ship over ... (he was like - when in my life could I feed a whole village for that price .. never mind .. it's a once in a life fun .. to see a hundred people happy and that is priceless) and then after the fiesta packed off and went back to JKT .. and the girl never even thought ahead that the 100,000 peso could have fixed the house, or bought a cow or more .. something to keep their families happy for longer time - or paid for her kid sister's studies or more ..

The girl was more happy that she made a hundred people happy for a day, and also 'helped' the band members (as the band was a distant connection of her brother) and that's all that mattered.

Some upbringing they have .. so don't challenge them

No kidding

A week later, when I was in AC, the girl called up to come and meet me in my hotel room, and guess what ? she didn't look up to my friend as a sugar daddy or cash machine - his one night of mega party was the happiest time in her life, and she went back to working the bar ...

Oh, well, my friend, he is also a smart guy, after all, what better talent than Yogyakarta, according to him, and will never fall for AC lovelies.. and his AC foray was 'for fun'

I tried to figure out the rationale of taking a stranger's money, spreading your legs wide, to make all your neighbours and freeloaders happy, instead of making your sacrifice worth it only to yourself or your immediate family .. when pinays choose the former. Almost always

And I was also fretting that he may be kidnapped for more money .. that too didn't happen, neither did any demands for more money.

I could give a lot more similiar stories, but, well, you get the point right ?

Now you know how people like Marcos can be worshipped and thought as they could be never bad even when their money can make the country mega rich with investments in industries and all ?

Instead of teaching the people to fish, they give them Expensive Alaska King crab for one night and the ordinary simple folks are hooked and indebted forever, so the politicians can suck every drop of blood out of the simple minded folks

Heck, if I believe my friends, most of the ordinary folks don't even take out insurance or even save money for burial, since the town's benefactor takes care of such stuff .. so don't save -- when the benefactor throws money, eat and drink with his money ..
Old 29-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

pst: fun of the day. If a girl puts her job as "Domestic helper" in Philippines context, it doesn't mean she is a maid / DH.

It means she is domestically helping - i.e. helping cook for the family

It took a while before figuring out why so many Filpinas are Domestic Helpers in dating sites. .
Old 29-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The dancers from Ponytails dun work for barfines as many of them are on WU or prefer to FL at High Society after their shift. Even if you barfine them.... it is only for ST. The pitiful ones are the doorgals and the waitresses. These are the ones that want to get EWRed but no takers as the dancers has spoilt the reputation of Ponytails for them.

Ponytails has a few dance teams specially selected for dance competitions..... these girls have dance practice in the afternoons so they are allowed to come in late........ and these are the ones with the stunner looks, dynamic dance moves and f*ckup attitudes!
Yeah Ponytails have some stunners which came in late, and I agree most of them prefer ST than the whole LT, but me being a regular there and I would just call the girls down for a LD and get their contact numbers and just negotiate for an after work romp, or whenever I feel horny before they get to work, and I would just pay them 1000P for a short 2-3hr ST. as I always stay at the Devera, which is just next door.
Old 29-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
Bro ninja, I called up the Stotsenberg hotel to enquire about their package deals. The lady I was referred to Ms Elenor (sales manager) informed me that they do not sell the package deals at the hotel. She gave me 2 numbers to call and says to get the package deals from them.

Both the numbers I called were answered by travel agents in Manila. Does that mean I have to go to Manila before I can check in to Stotsenberg?
No need to go all the way to Manila. I booked my package from a travel agent in Lucky Plaza.
Old 29-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
These are real ladies waiting for their turn to practice.

U da man, the ladies changing room oso u can access.
Old 29-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
where she working at?
Stampede bar
Old 29-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Since you all like so much...... I give you another one

But please dun go looking for this one.....CONFIRMED UNDERAGE !! ....... so I wun be telling which bar she works in.

Old 29-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
discoverer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
steady... dont wait liao!
Old 29-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Hi guys, I have been readin all the fr and contributions. Thank u very much. After reading so much, I'm tempted to venture into AC solo but I'm unsure of he security over there and the immigration. Is it better for me to check in my luggage? If possible, I would like to hand carry as I'm a light traveller. Pls advise if possible. Thank you!
The DMIA is very much better now compared to few months ago so you have nothing to worry. The usual precautions that you would take in other places applies here too. Travelling to AC it is best to travel light. Just make sure you do not carry prohibited items in your hand luggage.

Do not have more than 10,000p in your possession;
If you are bringing medication, please have the prescription on hand as all medicines is ILLEGAL without prescription in the PI even if it is legitimate stuff;
No sex toys (you can buy them here);
Make sure you have a return ticket as entry may be denied if you cannot produce one.

Happy holidays

G Arroyo
Mayor for Pampanga
Old 29-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
They usually do this with their bags packed and ready to check out and fly the coop.
As long as the flight has not taken off..... our men can apprehend them if we want..... right up o the time they are seated in the plane
Old 29-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuabengguan View Post
Hi bro,
Will be in Clarkfield this Sunday. Any good massage or service to recommend around holiday inn area?
Massages in AC cannot be compared with the services most of you have encountered in other countries. They are available but give cut them some slack if there are shortcomings by the massueses.

Bliss massage on Theodore street is reputed to be the best massage establishment in AC...... maybe you can give it a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1