The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: real solid massage in pelangi(JB)

hm ...

you more senior might have a better idea ... i only started out cheong only like Oct wor where can give good judgement ???

but according to my taste and preferences,
  • Best Massage: Only One
  • Best BBBJ: Lion Spa (I only ever receive BBBJ here, other places max is BJ)
  • Best CIM: Never try before
  • Best COF: Never Try before
  • Best COB: Never Try before
  • Best FJ: Bataam, tigh pussy
  • Best JG: Only One
  • Best HJ: Pusat Urutan Traditional
  • Best Settings: Blue Wave
  • Best Hot Pool: New York
  • Best Sauna: Blue Wave
  • Best Steam Room: Bluewave
  • Best Girls ever spotted: Bluewave
Old 16-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone go only one recently?
TienYi no around sometime , heard she come back? i miss her JuaGen
let me knoe if she back
Old 17-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
sunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brudders,

I'm going into JB this Thursday afternoon/evening. Is there anyone going?

Sunny
Old 17-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

wah u sure you wanna travel into JB atm ?

yesterday the traffic jam at JB side for 2hrs ++ ...

they using the new customs liaoz .. need TouchNGo to pay tolls ...

be PREPARED !

and btw 2 lanes in, 2 lanes out .... i wonder which "expert" designed the entrance and exit from this new custom plaza ...
Old 17-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
sunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lan lan still must go Bro, work waiting there Bopian....
Old 18-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

yesterday just went to a NEW massage area ... wasted my Vitamin M ... missed the chance to go out with Bro_Eric ... haiz ...

but ... next thing is Lingzhi, maybe on Sunday bah, wanna see the rumored big NEH NEHs ! :P
Old 20-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
whyleh111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kankaro View Post
yesterday just went to a NEW massage area ... wasted my Vitamin M ... missed the chance to go out with Bro_Eric ... haiz ...

but ... next thing is Lingzhi, maybe on Sunday bah, wanna see the rumored big NEH NEHs ! :P
Bro, confirmed big.....I went to Only One this evening, had Lingzhi for an hour, nice and chatty, playful and witty. Have fun on Sunday!
Old 22-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Went Only One on Saturday, was horny for 2 days .. gathering my little army boys before the great weekend bookout :P

Name: LingZhi, woot finally !
Looks: 8/10 long hair, very dark skin
Boobs: C ?, but confirm damn hugh, biggest I ever seen upclose in real life, i didnt take into account online ones or AV clip ones
Figure: 8/10 not much of a tummy but the ass look quite perky ...
Massage: 8/10 not much you guys dun already know, but i prefer higher bed ...
HJ: 8.5/10 her version is the slow type, whereas Xieyi and ChunHong usually fast fast one
Kissing: Never try
Damage: RM100(2hr) + RM50(Special)
Attitude: nice and good, i think we didnt hit it off that well, still somehow prefer Xieyi, maybe she lack that seductive instinct
Return to Massage, RTM: Yes, still cant get over that hugh melons ...

Went Only One, xiao feng opened the door for me, heng I go there at 1120, so can get to choose gals . But I wasnt the first knn someone actually beat me to it, so have to settle for no 2. Got lingzhi and was highly expecting big boobies. The clothes she wear really didnt show if off very well, but heng she let me take up the clothes to see the lovely sweet looking melons. Was very happy throughout the massage, but a bit sad is that dun know why her massage made me wanna go toilet ... must be kidneys ... maybe time to go for checkup.

I managed to find out Xieyi's birthday was on the 19th of Dec . And it kindof affected lingzhi abit and she admitted that she had a bit of a drink so endup keep yawning during the session. I think i spoke too much about xieyi and could sense she maybe "jealous" ??? perhaps I should have been a little more careful in my talk. But I enjoyed the massage, and especailly the HJ, the JG nothing I havent experienced. The HJ is slightly different from the others I have tried. Its slower and she focus more on my head and not much on the shaft ... something i prefer. Maybe its my first time with her, doesnt seem to click much with lingzhi.

The main point is still her BREASTS !!! very big ! dun think its a C, maybe even bigger bah ... might need a breastpert to go test test to confirm size ... i think if my future wife like that, maybe dun ever need to go out buy milk liaoz ... was not willing to wash my hands siah ... if possible maybe next time i try burying my head in her hugh breasts ... and smell her body ... damn getting horny at work now ... i wonder how much bigger sansan's breasts are now ... knn i think i am getting more and more perverted ...

man, i wonder if can take pictures of lingzhi's breasts for personal viewtage and enjoyment and for PCC purposes ... maybe i ask the next time i go find her ... but before that, get a 8mp camera phone
Old 23-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

think i am going to choose pple to give out contacts liaoz ... nobody share FRs wanz ... so unless you are a regular FR provider, i am not giving you the contacts to this place with map even ... who knows you might be MIB ... later my xie yi, chun hong and lingzhi all have to go home ...
Old 23-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
canon30d deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank senior denden7070 for his kind ctc to Only One..
went yesterday to look for sansan, but she said was booked by other bro in advance..so end up getting one prc for massage.

below is the brief fr:
name : ah qing/xing (can't really hear properly, she speaks softly because next curtain got some one else)
look : 6/10 (decent type)
attitude : 7/10 - friendly, can chit chat anything
massage skill : 7/10 - got strength, not piano type, occasionally use albow to loosen my harden bone, feel better after that...
jua gen skill : 7/10 - not normal hj, is really massaging my little bro..during the 10 mins jg, i wouldn't have the feeling to release my load... it's a little bit painful, but to my surprise i can 'tahan' well.. of course my mind must be totally blank and relax.. if i think of something 'dirty', definately will shoot out in no time...
After abt 10 to 15 mins, think need to release the load, ask her whether can touch her sensitive part inorder to speed up the releasing.. maybe i first time visit, she only allow me to auto roaming with her shirt on.. aiya, better than nothing lah...
damage : 80 (1.5hrs) + 50(jg) + tips
rtm : yes, but will try other girl

overall has a good massage + jg.. thanks again to senior denden7070 for his ctc...
Old 23-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

Bro canon30d,

i picked up this trick by myself, dun noe if other brothers do the same or not ...

if they sit at your legs to help you HJ, ask them can come to your side or not ... then while they do that, wait a bit until they concentrate on HJing, then slowly move your hands onto the tighs and move into the shirt touching the belly then move to cup the breasts. Removing the bra is hard depending on the girl but usually they dun allow but if you move the bra out of the way, you can still partially cup it.

hope this helps ...
Old 23-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
canon30d deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kankaro View Post
Bro canon30d,

i picked up this trick by myself, dun noe if other brothers do the same or not ...

if they sit at your legs to help you HJ, ask them can come to your side or not ... then while they do that, wait a bit until they concentrate on HJing, then slowly move your hands onto the tighs and move into the shirt touching the belly then move to cup the breasts. Removing the bra is hard depending on the girl but usually they dun allow but if you move the bra out of the way, you can still partially cup it.

hope this helps ...

bro kankaro,
thanks for ur trick, will try out next time.. but i think maybe must invest more $$ and time.. then can have some 'sweet head' ...
Old 23-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tan_roman is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to Only One yesterday.
initially looking for San San but she was booked again.
End of having a PRC (forgot her name)
Not really enjoyin my massage yesterday as she dun hav dat kinda strengh i wanted. So opted for an hour session.
BTW, anyone know the gal name? She said she hav the least strength among the gals.. like her attitude though..
Old 24-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

bro tan_roman,

for san san you need to call and book in advance ... almost close to no chance if you walk in and request for her ... and if i am not mistaken, she is not based in OnlyOne but at the other branch above 7-11, which I have no idea where it is, OKT colin dun wan to let me know ...

as for the least strength girl, i have no idea ... i only have had Chun hong, Xieyi and Lingzhi ... best check with bro weichang222 about that ... but to my experiences, those girls with not enuff strength will usually use more elbows than their fingers or palms ... thats what xieyi did to me, she even did step on me before ... but for her, its not the massage that matters most, rather the seductive process to HJ :P
Old 24-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
koolie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now i know why the girls at OO are hard working and nice. is because the boss treats them well he really takes care of them. WELL DONE COLIN! so we all can have a good time. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2009 to one and all.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1