The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
herokuhebat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Excellent efforts Ray, good to see that Hanoi tread is alive again. Previously I posted a message about some KTV at Mai Hac De and the few streets around there, have anyone tried those places? Next week I in town, anyone game to do a coordinated attack together, please PM me, likely Tuesday or Wednesday night.
Hi Deptrai4u,

too bad we not able to meet up last trip when u in Hanoi. Next week i still in Hanoi, PM or call me when u arrive.

havent try 123 KTV, some where this week must go there to try out.
Old 24-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold

Continue...

Once Huong was in my room, I showed her around the view of the streets of Hanoi from my hotel room. I then switched on the TV and pinned her down on my bed. We began to kiss for a while. Then I motioned to her that I needed to go take a shower.

I changed to my sleeping attire - a simple T-shirt and boxer shorts after my shower. Then I went to her and we started kissing again. This time, my hands started to roam around her body. After about 2-3 minutes, I asked her whether she wanted to go back, as the rain has subsided. She said she would like to stay and said that she will go take a shower. I said OK.

So I waited while she took a shower. She came out wearing the bathrobe provided by the hotel. Then we started to hug each other and fell on the bed. I started to kiss her on her cheeks very slowly, concentrating on every part of her face. I moved on to her ears and then slowly down her neck. At this time, she was very excited. Her hands was roaming around my body and signalled me to take off my T-shirt.

And so I did. Then she suddenly said 'Sleep'. I thought 'Walao, sian liao'. So I just lie down and try to sleep. With her lying beside me.

But after a brief moment, her hand started to come over and started to move her hand all over my body. Since she initiated it, I returned the favour. As my hand moved over, I was pleasantly surprised that her bathrobe has been removed and she is only down to her bra and panties.

So I went on top of her and started to kiss her all over again. She was enjoying it very much. Then I went down and I removed her bra and worked on her breasts. It was about cup B size. After I have kissed and licked on both breasts, again she said 'Sleep, sleep'. OK, no choice. So I went back to sleep.

Not too long later, her hand was coming again. But this time, it went south to my little brother. My little brother has already woken up by all the previous activities and it woke up even more when greeted by her hand. So I also started to stroke her. It started to get wet in no time. Then she removed my boxer shorts and proceed to give me a bj. It was shiok! I was still fingering her at the same time watching her giving me a bj. It was unbelieveable!

Then as I lie on my back, she came and lie on top of me and started to kiss me all over from top down. It was very enjoyable. Then as I closed my eyes and was enjoying all this, I suddenly remembered that I don't have a condom with ME! Shit! And after the thought came to me, she was in a squatting position ready to put my little brother in. Oh Shit! But luckily she is only holding on to my little brother but didn't put it in. 'She is not stupid, ok?' I thought. So after a while of trying to put it in, she gave up and started to give me a hj. I was using my hands to play with her body as we engage in heavy petting. After about 15-20mins, I came.

We went to clean up and really fell asleep this time.

We woke up at about 7:00am. After both of us took showers, we got ready to go. I sent her to her motorbike and she went back home. She said she don't have to work today. On leave. So good for her.

So that was my little Hanoi adventure.
Old 27-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by herokuhebat
Hi Deptrai4u,

too bad we not able to meet up last trip when u in Hanoi. Next week i still in Hanoi, PM or call me when u arrive.

havent try 123 KTV, some where this week must go there to try out.
Next week I in Hanoi too. Planning for a KTV123 coordinated assault on Wednesday evening, and how about dinner before that too! All soldiers willing to fight for the cuntry, please PM me.
Old 27-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RTC89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will only be in Hanoi last week of Sept. Have not been to KTV123. Will try that next visit. Went to Cowboy 17 last trip and waitress and drinks promoters rather friendly. Must really pick up local language.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 22
getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Next week I in Hanoi too. Planning for a KTV123 coordinated assault on Wednesday evening, and how about dinner before that too! All soldiers willing to fight for the cuntry, please PM me.
I just recah Hanoi, is the "war" over?
Old 06-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mission in Hai Phong

----- MISSION -----

Operation: KTV in Hai Phong
Date of operation: Sept 03, 2005 Saturday night
Name: Thu
Look: 9/10 sweet and have a lovely smile
Body: 9/10 Nice Shape, Fair skin, trim hair, has a fantastic figure couple with a pair of lovely 33B tits
Friendliness: 9/10 very friendly, smile all the time
Boobs: 33B not very big but have a pair of nice tit's
Catbath: 9/10 every inch of your body..... siok......
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good, Slow & Steady, in heaven....
FJ: 9/10 any position you like, never say tired.
GFE: 9/10 like your girl friend first time make love to you.
CIM: Allowed.
Overall Service: 9/10 i bong her 2 time's that night and another time next morning (should give 10/10 ??? but nothing is prefect....hahaha......).

RTF: yes ... but there is so many choice there......

Damage: VND800,000 for overnight...
Old 07-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
AndyWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sakura

Just came back from Sakura(hanoi- Cat Linh)
Girl: No. 3 (20Yr old) short hair
she looks cute , easy going & friendly, but cannot speak english.
Massage: 60,000K, tip 100,000K

Highly recommend
Old 07-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWong
Just came back from Sakura(hanoi- Cat Linh)
Girl: No. 3 (20Yr old) short hair
she looks cute , easy going & friendly, but cannot speak english.
Massage: 60,000K, tip 100,000K

Highly recommend
wah... so early go ma sa... the earliest for me was 11.00... no.3? ok, noted and will try next visit...

andy living in hanoi or?
Old 07-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
AndyWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Hanoi for business trip only.
I usually reach Sakura at around 2000HR. If u tip them better to give btw 100,000 to 200,000Duong, Dun spoil the market there...hehehe
I dun not ask for any special, because i dun see any basin or tissue paper in the paper....hehehe

Any bro here had any special before there? care to share.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by getiton
I just recah Hanoi, is the "war" over?
I just left Hanoi. War for this week is over, next week start again.

Anyway about "special" in Sakura. well its usually HJ only but if you flash sufficient USD$ and girl horny enuf, they will go hotel with you later after they knocked off.

Here is my latest venture:

Place : Gia lam, across the bridge
Type : Massage
name of hotel : Binh Minh
Service opted for : Deluxe VND150K inclusive of Sauna, bathtub where lady bath, dig ears, and shampoo both heads for you, then 1 hour massage and also HJ. tips VND100K

The same place also offer Nha Nghi for foreigners, because guy at the counter speaks little english.

This is a cheaper version of the VIP massage of Sakura which cost VND300K.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

Bro Deptrai4u,

Want to go try there, how is the quality of the girl's there ???

Can i just told the taxi driver 'Gia Lam' and they know how to bring me there ???

or u may tell me the address.

any brother want to join me for a adventure massage tour ???

thanks
Old 09-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
kooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to all

i am in hanoi now....
just check out sakura.

well must be honest to all the brothers here.... nothing to shout about.

special vip massage has the gal bathing you. 350K Dong.
HJ tip, should be 100K Dong... i gave her 150K... she still want more. I told her NO.

the gals there nothing to shout abt... really

now wondering where else to go
Old 10-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
kooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to allkooolboy is a name known to all

Sakura Club (cat linh)

Gal name: yee (sound like that)
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 (chest small, fleshy everyelse)
Attitude: 4/10
Hj: 3/10

RTF: no really, did not see any gem there at all too.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herokuhebat
Bro Deptrai4u,

Want to go try there, how is the quality of the girl's there ???

Can i just told the taxi driver 'Gia Lam' and they know how to bring me there ???

thanks
From the Old Quarters, the circular flyover that leads to Gia lam, head straight for Gia Lam on that bridge. Once over the other side, you will see a row of Nha Nghi on your right, follow by a blank space and then another series of Nha Nghi and then a lane with a sign that says "Binh Minh Massage ---> 100m"
Turn Right and 100m later you will see Binh Minh on the left.
Girls there are Random, some bad and got two gems there. So first trip make sure your bribe the guy on the ground floor first, maybe give him VND50,000 and tell him arrange pretty one.

You must get your strategy right at that place. The girl will likely not do FJ for you, but if she is your type, then you access and do the "let go long string catch big fish strategy . . ." i.e. get phone number, go dinner, and in 2-3 outings sure kenna hooked one.

By the way, those KTV over that side also quite happening, any brothers here tried?
Old 10-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

Just intercepted some military intelligence.

Position : 338 Duong Buoi
Course and speed : proceed with cautious, recommend accompanied by local scout. Possible to engage Viet Cunt for a-z for about VND200K to VND300K

Any advanced party who recce that place, please post findings here. Was told good service, if really so, we can have a coordinated attack and over-run that place and take over as our HQ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1