The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1288 / Power: 19
toms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud of
Re: MassageBonk $60/2/1x

My Reputation:Points: 80 / Power: 7

Re: massagebonk $60/2hrs/1x

Another rtm again since my back is aching...

service still top notch, with showing before and after the session... what more can you ask for at $60.

She gave me a good hour massage, very focused... and completely relaxing...
Look for her for a gd massage...

Not forgetting her flowing stream... if you hit her right spot!

Damage: $60 +$20tip for her effort....

RTM FR by bro beerbelly
Thnks 4 ya support bro
Old 13-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

toms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud of

My Reputation:Points: 34 / Power: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sori for the late FR bro,had her late last week 1st impression veri nice friendly lady with beautiful sparkling eyes.
Started off with bonking follow by the massage veri relaxing as was tired out after a day work.Massage was well done covering from back to toe and front.(NO Piano)
Overall i m saftisfy,worth spending incl tips

Yes do treat her nice N she'll b nice to u

FR by bro bigten
Thnks bro 4 ya FR
Old 19-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks to toms_trd for the intro for newbie like me.

Finally hv chance to try session with A Xiang. She's MILF in early 30's and (about 32-36, my estimates). Her complexion quite fair but her body has a slight pauch. Check in designated hotel in North and SMS her the room no. Arrive on time with big smiles and face quite presentable.

We started with the usual tcss but interpreted a few times by phone calls. Finally headed for the bath, which is SOP but really just soaping and rinsing - was hoping for something more sexy. Proceed to massage using my own oil treatment which lasted 1 hr (not piano type). In fact she has a bit of experience as a masseur in Shenyang.

FJ started by attacking my little brother and nipples with THX moaning can but sound quite genuine. Pussy feel quite wet when I start fingering her. I cannot tahan and start to mount her for about 30 mins before I unloaded. All in all, it's money worth because she try all ways to make me come + enjoyable massage!

Enjoy!

Stats:

Name: A Xiang
Looks: 7 (MILF with a sweet smile and fair)
Ht: 165
Body: very visible bit tummy fats
Boobs: 36B+ tender & soft with sensitive nipples (main attack spot for boobs fetish)
Complexion: Silky smooth tat can lick fr head to bottom,hehehe
Kissing N frenching: didnt try
Fingering N fondling: surprising wet
Pussy: responsive
Bj: 5
Fj: 7 missionary,cowgirl & doggie
Sound effects: soft moans with THX effects
Damage: $70/2hrs (incl tips) + cd N room not included
Operation Venue: K81
RTF: maybe , 2 many to try.....

FR by bro bigbadben
Thnks 4 ya FR bro
Old 19-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster

Re: Bonus Bonk $60/2/2

My Reputation:Points: 13 / Power: 0

Finally imanage to get A.Xiang's contact. Yesterday meet up with herat K81. Expecting quite alot from her before meet.
At last the door knock, I open the door. Oh, look good, got cfm look. TCTC abit, she strip, inner wear good match, green colour. To my dispointment, when she took off her final protection layer, her boob is like abit saggy, expect to be frim min B cup. But I think only manage to be A cup.
Get to shower, she very hard working clean me well. I like that. No much action.
Finally landed on the bed, all quite SOP.She very accomedating, good attd, can chit chat.
ALL in ALL, happy man after the release.

Oh just before I forget, THANK YOU bro for shering her contact with me. Thank you.

anything not right, i am sorry, my 1st time writing fr.

FR by bro cheap buy
Thnks bro 4 ya FR
Old 21-10-2008, 03:15 AM
Samster

Re: MassgeBonk $60/2/1x

My Reputation:Points: 13 / Power: 0

thank brother toms_trd's for the contact and sorry for the late FR

met her few weeks ago.. well.. she does has the CFM look but it wasn't so impressed.. looked meaty but bit saggy...

btw.. she is very chatty and .. indeed a load speaker!
i am not sure i have such "power" but her moan really pleased me

RTF.. maybe... but overall okay for the purpose of unloading...

FR by bro duke80
Thnks bro 4 ya FR
Old 21-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
toslot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonus Bonk $60/2/2

Just hav a 2 hrs session wif this prc milf this afternoon at k81,was promised to help her post fr,this is my brief fr:

Name: A Xiang
Looks: 6.5-7 will grow on u with big beautiful eyes
Ht: 163
Wt: 54 with bit tummy fats
Boobs: 36B+ a bit saggy
Complexion: Silky smooth tat can lick fr head to bottom,hehehe
Kissing N frenching: Yes gd kisser wif tonge fight
Fingering N fondling: Yes
Pussy: Naturally wet but I'm not painting her
Bj: 7 nice & long,do deep throat ( cd a muz )
Fj: 7.5 so eager that may hug u tight when do missionary ( cd a muz )
Sound effects: stereo with soft moans tat make u steam,calling u qing ai de all the way!!
Massage: from back to front from head to toe 1 hr,no playing piano although not the best I had but can feel she really put in effort
Damage: $60/2hrs/2x cd N room not included
Operation Venue: K81 or Frangrance
She don't do house call Or serve overnite

Thx TS for sharing ctc no. everyone need A Xiang ctc no pls ask from TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1