The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 07-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

i wish to join too !! dunno can or not?
and could some 1 list the activites tat nite....
so tat i could prepare some bullet whether in $$ or .....
Old 09-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Bro TV's 3rd son is on the way very, very soon ..................

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Hi Guys,

I'm in Hatyai. Cannot leave during this period as my wife is expecting my 3rd son anytime soon lah... Need to be "on call"

Anyway, I'm with you guys in "spirit". May the force be with you.

Cheers
thaivisitor
I had just received the good news from Bro TV via SMS tonight.

Announcing the arrival of Bro TV's 3rd son at 8.36 pm tonight ( 7.36 Thai time, Sunday 9 Oct '05 ) and weighing 3.06 kgs ...........

On behalf of the JB Samsters' Association ( JBSA ), I would like to extend our CONGRATULATIONS to Bro TV & Family !!!

Hip, hip, hurray !!!!!

P.S. What 4D number to buy ???

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 10-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TO,
Bro TV & Family !!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Bro Kato,
buy the date for the 4d number lah,
Old 10-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro TV,

Congrats. Happy days ahead.

Cheers
Old 10-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
ckm8618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To,
Bro TV & Family !!!

CONGRATULATIONS

And work hard to get the 4 child .
Old 10-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool CONGRATS, Bro TV ............

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckm8618
To,
Bro TV & Family !!!

CONGRATULATIONS

And work hard to get the 4 child .
No need to work hard to get the 4th child......... Just screw HARD !!! Hope that you get a baby girl next year

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 10-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CONGRATS, Bro TV ............

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to Thaivisitor Jr III
happy birthday to you.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Samster

Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brothers,

Topic of discussion for our October gathering would be SEXPO. We can actually start planning from now as tickets will be a little cheaper if we purchase before the end of October.

So confirmation of date and how many participants from JB would be much appreciated. I will be planning with Singapore Samsters to meet up somewhere before we convoy to SEXPO together.

Cheers
Old 12-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Samster

Cool Planning for SEXPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Brothers,

Topic of discussion for our October gathering would be SEXPO. We can actually start planning from now as tickets will be a little cheaper if we purchase before the end of October.

So confirmation of date and how many participants from JB would be much appreciated. I will be planning with Singapore Samsters to meet up somewhere before we convoy to SEXPO together.

Cheers
As I had mentioned earlier, if we can get 30 Samsters from JB to each buy a DIFFERENT sex-toy at SEXPO and if we exchange among ourselves we would have a different sex-toy to play with everyday for 1 month

We shall discuss this at our Gathering on Fri 21.10.05

Old 14-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

Bro Katoey

I agree with you that we can each purchase a different sex toy. However, What I am referring to now would be to purchase the ENTRANCE TICKETS at a discounted price. If we are to purchase before the end of October it would be cheaper.
Entrance fee is at SIN$ 14.00
Purchase before the end of October would be at SIN$ 12.00
Bulk purchases of more than 30 will have an additional discount. So we need to confirm attendance for the purchase. If there are no Samsters interested, I will be purchasing mine soon.
Please confirm.
Old 14-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

Cool SEXPO in S'pore ( Nov '05 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Bro Katoey

I agree with you that we can each purchase a different sex toy. However, What I am referring to now would be to purchase the ENTRANCE TICKETS at a discounted price. If we are to purchase before the end of October it would be cheaper.
Entrance fee is at SIN$ 14.00
Purchase before the end of October would be at SIN$ 12.00
Bulk purchases of more than 30 will have an additional discount. So we need to confirm attendance for the purchase. If there are no Samsters interested, I will be purchasing mine soon.
Please confirm.
Bro Tenrang,

Ticket at S $ 14 ( RM 31 )or S $ 12 ( RM 27 ) very EXPENSIVE, leh !!!

Don't purchase your tickets first ! Let's discuss at our Samsters' Gathering on 21 Oct '05 as to how many JB Samsters will be going. However, I doubt it that we can get more than 30 JB Samsters to confirm attendance

Old 17-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of
Question Re: Samster Gathering JB

hi bro, seem a bit quiet on this thread recently. so is the gathering still on. i think it's about time some senior bro do some promoting here for the gathering. as i m coming over to the meeting from singapore. i can offer a lift for some of the bros here. hope it's will help bring more people for the gathering. as for the timing will arrange later.
Old 17-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysl 007
hi bro, seem a bit quiet on this thread recently. so is the gathering still on. i think it's about time some senior bro do some promoting here for the gathering. as i m coming over to the meeting from singapore. i can offer a lift for some of the bros here. hope it's will help bring more people for the gathering. as for the timing will arrange later.
Dear Bro ysl,

Don't worry ! The Gathering will definitely be ON ...... whether 2 Samsters attend or whether 20 Samsters attend.........

The Gathering will be ON, come rain or shine .............. Gathering will only be cancelled if we have tsunami (the meeting place is only metres away from the sea) or earthquake at Danga Bay........

So, hope to see you there with some S'pore Samsters

Old 18-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Still On. Must come. Bring along your friends. I will definately be there.

To all brothers who attented the last gathering, KL69, Tenrang, jbguy, CKM8618 and lcdavid, hope to see you guys there.
Old 18-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
ckm8618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok brother 6" ,i will go on the day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1